AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndreiCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Fat or water gain?

After 1 month of keto diet, I have managed to have a nice look.

Buuuut, in the last week I started to eat high-carb: ice-cream, fruits, etc.

I don't know whether I've gained water (+ I'm feeling bloated) or fat. I have stopped the high-fat foods, but I've started the "summer" menu: as I said, ice-cream (3-4 / day), fruits, etc. (2200-2500 kcal/days, mainly carbs, low-fat, mid-protein).

Before + after pics. What do you think?

PS: My arms, legs, chest are skinny as before.
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Should have gained muscle like we suggested:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1615553241

You're never going to have definition / a nice looking physique without it - and small variations in water will have a big impact on a small frame...

Gain muscle.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude. Get on a good training program asap and add muscle
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lack of lean mass: extreme.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16