Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

30 minute hypertrophy

Trying a new thing. Getting up at 430 just isn't working any more. I can go home every day for a workout, but would only have max 30 mins of actual lifting. Could maybe push it to 40 mins

Current workouts are just over 60 mins, 4 times a week.

What would your time limited program look like?
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout a
    Bench
    Rows
    Squats

Workout b
    Ohp
    Pull ups
    Rdl

3 days a week

Supersetting bench and Rows and ohp and pull ups.
    Maybe do rear delts, calves, abs on other days. Possibly arm work aslong as it doesn't interfere with recovery from the main workouts

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The main factor is how many sets can you fit into 30 minutes. That could be 10 if there is an average of 3 mins in between (rest pauses and changes made to weight between sets and different exercises).

I'm doing something for push, pull and legs every time I go to the gym. Either 1 main compound with 3 sets or a couple of isos with 2 sets and 2 exercises.

E.g. push is either:
    - 3 sets of bench press
    - 3 sets of DB OHP
    - 3 sets of close grip bench
    - 2 sets of lateral raises, 2 sets of pec flys

legs is either:
    - 3 sets of squats
    - 3 sets of leg press
    - 2 sets of RDL, 2 sets of hip thruster
    - 2 sets of leg extension, 2 sets of leg curl

etc

I personally could fit this into 30 mins but it would need to be 5 or 6 times a week to be worth doing.
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 05-12-2021 at 04:20 AM.

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    The main factor is how many sets can you fit into 30 minutes. That could be 10 if there is an average of 3 mins in between (rest pauses and changes made to weight between sets and different exercises).

I'm doing something for push, pull and legs every time I go to the gym. Either 1 main compound with 3 sets or a couple of isos with 2 sets and 2 exercises.

E.g. push is either:
    - 3 sets of bench press
    - 3 sets of DB OHP
    - 3 sets of close grip bench
    - 2 sets of lateral raises, 2 sets of pec flys

legs is either:
    - 3 sets of squats
    - 3 sets of leg press
    - 2 sets of RDL, 2 sets of hip thruster
    - 2 sets of leg extension, 2 sets of leg curl

etc

I personally could fit this into 30 mins but it would need to be 5 or 6 times a week to be worth doing.
    I usually get about 25-30 sets in in a 70 min workout.

Monday- upper
    tuesday-lower
    wed off
    Thursday-upper 2
    Friday-Lower 2
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

Ya, My four times a week and weekends off really work well.

Getting up at 430 to hut the gym and then be in the office for 7am...then leave work at 7pm and in bed by 9 is proving unsustainable. Not sure what else to do.
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hutrapper View Post

Monday- upper
    tuesday-lower
    wed off
    Thursday-upper 2
    Friday-Lower 2
    Right, so that comes out at 10 sets in 30 minutes. Should be doable. You may have to use a higher RPE and do less isolations since you'll be cutting your number of sets by about 40-50%

Right, so that comes out at 10 sets in 30 minutes. Should be doable. You may have to use a higher RPE and do less isolations since you'll be cutting your number of sets by about 40-50%
    I usually finish up with isolations, but was considering doing a 10 min workout in the mornings in my living room just to deal with biceps, and say, lateral raises...maybe 10x10 kettlebells just for fun.

Thats doable in 10 or 12 mins, and I could do it more frequently...

I have been experimenting with time saving stuff, for example, upper day 1 starts like:

Alternate Bench and Pull ups, 3 sets each
    Alternate Incline dumbbell and pull ups, 3 sets each
    Alternate Single arm rows and skullcrushers, 3 sets each

and so on to take advantage of the rest period by working another muscle group.
    Last edited by Hutrapper; 05-12-2021 at 04:42 AM.
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually finish up with isolations, but was considering doing a 10 min workout in the mornings in my living room just to deal with biceps, and say, lateral raises...maybe 10x10 kettlebells just for fun.

Thats doable in 10 or 12 mins, and I could do it more frequently...
    Your workout pace is prob around 2x faster than mine at the moment, so I'd bet you don't have to take that much out. But I'd also do some isos separately like you're thinking about. I wouldn't even bother to schedule them as a separate workout unless it helps make sure you get them done. I'd just plan on doing thing like lateral raises, rear delt work, curls, calf raises, some pullups/chinups whenever you have some free time.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd look into doing timed density sets and myo reps over doing a lot of straight sets.

Will be more workload(density) in the same time. And be able to get it all done in short order.

1 Main lift pretty heavy (work to a top set)
    1 2nd lift for timed set
    3-5 Accessories/isos done myrep style

Done in 30 minutes no problem, and probably be able to add more work once you know your approx weights a few sessions in
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trying a new thing. Getting up at 430 just isn't working any more. I can go home every day for a workout, but would only have max 30 mins of actual lifting. Could maybe push it to 40 mins

Current workouts are just over 60 mins, 4 times a week.

What would your time limited program look like?
    45 min workouts

Day 1- chest, back, shoulders, abs

4 sets bench alternating with 4 sets seated row
    4 sets incline bench alternated with 4 sets wide grip lat pulldowns
    4 sets flyes alternated with 4 sets narrow pulldowns
    4 sets Seated press behind neck
    4 sets upright row
    4 sets dumbbell lateral raise superset with 4 sets situps.

Rest day....

Day 2 is Legs, the calves and arms

Squats 5 sets
    Leg ext 5 sets
    Leg curls 4 sets

Calf raises, ez bar curls, triceps pushdowns, 4 -5 giant sets
    Alt db curls, skull crushers, 4 -5 giant sets
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!