DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100)

Missing dating and moving on..

So a couple of years ago my relationship with my ex ended really badly. I was really cut deep by what she did. I know we've all been through heart break and what not but to this day I still think about how brutal she was and how quickly she changed. I was really in love with her and wasn't prepared for things to end.

After the beak up I just slept with random girls I met off dating apps but all it did was make me feel a lot worse so I just stopped.

Anyway, I was so hurt by what my ex did I vowed to never be in that situation again.

But lately i'm starting to miss dating. Just small things. Going on a date. Meeting a new girl, seeing a movie. Geting dinner. I haven't done this in close to two years.

I've met a few girls off dating apps but they've been pretty bad and we've had nothing in common/no connection. I feel like giving up.

I see other people are able to move on and find new partners. I'm not that attractive so deep down I have this feeling it may not happen for a long time, i'm also getting older and nearly 30. I crave what I had with my ex but I don't miss her (as she is a corrupt person).

sigh. I guess i can't really do much but keep grinding?

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why don't you make some female friends to get used to being around women again before dating. "fear of getting in that situation again" is going to hold you back because it won't let you be vulnerable and genuine.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100) DallasCowboyz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ninshark View Post
    why don't you make some female friends to get used to being around women again before dating. "fear of getting in that situation again" is going to hold you back because it won't let you be vulnerable and genuine.
    i have female friends.. and im fine talking to women just don't want to go through that experience again

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same brah. Terrible split 2 years ago, relationship of 6.5 years ended. Felt like a nightmare, constant heartache, replaying past events over and over and over for over 1.5 years. Dating apps made it worse because I couldn't act like myself and hurt my self esteem.

Finally starting to feel really good again. Learning to focus on being happy alone by focusing on work, getting in really good shape, not caring about flaky girls anymore, rebuilding my life and my self esteem to find the person I that I truly am..and with all this time I finally give a lot less fuks about my toxic ex. also I learned a lot about the apps so those are even working better. Looking forward to connecting with friends more and going out now that covid is going away.

Now that I'm feeling better I'm noticing more girls liking me, it's weird. Probably I'm not looking as depressed and I'm in better shape.

There is light and happiness to be seen brah if you just keep plugging away. Persist for yourself and you'll find yourself happier than you could have imagined. Exercise, good nutrition, reach out to good friends and family..get out there and good things will happen. When you're in the lowest of the lows, it feels like it won't end, but it will.

Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    Same brah. Terrible split 2 years ago, relationship of 6.5 years ended. Felt like a nightmare, constant heartache, replaying past events over and over and over for over 1.5 years. Dating apps made it worse because I couldn't act like myself and hurt my self esteem.

Finally starting to feel really good again. Learning to focus on being happy alone by focusing on work, getting in really good shape, not caring about flaky girls anymore, rebuilding my life and my self esteem to find the person I that I truly am..and with all this time I finally give a lot less fuks about my toxic ex. also I learned a lot about the apps so those are even working better. Looking forward to connecting with friends more and going out now that covid is going away.

Now that I'm feeling better I'm noticing more girls liking me, it's weird. Probably I'm not looking as depressed and I'm in better shape.

There is light and happiness to be seen brah if you just keep plugging away. Persist for yourself and you'll find yourself happier than you could have imagined. Exercise, good nutrition, reach out to good friends and family..get out there and good things will happen. When you're in the lowest of the lows, it feels like it won't end, but it will.
    thanks for sharing your experience brah

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post

This makes sense.

If you still have resentment it's probably not time to date again.

When you're able to look at what you went through as a learning experience to make you wiser and stronger then you're probably ready to date while being open to a relationship.