Closed Thread
    Cortes66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help guys Topic:Test. treatment

Hello everyone,im currently 30yrs old
    I have been diagnosed with very Low T- Levels.
    Average is between 400-800
    I'm pushing close to 100 (levelwise)

My doctor will be sending me to an endocrinologist.
    I currently have Kaiser and will be getting legit Testosterone treatment.
    My question is, is there a specific one I should ask for that will increase, strength and muscle mass.
    I currently workout 4x week for 45min to 1hr 15 mins a session.
    I want to benefit fully from this situation.

Please lend me some advice

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nobody here is qualified to answer that for you, find a qualified physician and you should be good to go.
    BS and Virus free

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Please read the forum rules before posting again.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC