Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Why you should take resveratrol with easy dissolve protein powders:

Resveratrol does not get absorbed, but it still is needed.

If you've every eating pure whey protein, you know it does not dissolve in water. They add lecithin to help dissolve it. Lecithin is natural and found in food oils. It is also added to most pastries to ease mixing. It also contains choline, which is essentail for the brain. Your brain is not the only thing that loves choline. So do some bacterial in your gut. The bacteria feast on choline and turn it into a nasty compound that sticks to the walls of your arteries.

Resveratrol either kills or regulates those bacteria so they no longer turn choline into that nasty compound. You then get the benefits of choline, plus you don't get that compound on your artery walls.

Do not go taking 500mg pills of Resveratrol or especially green tea extract. Some people distroyed their livers that way. Just take a tiny bit with each meal that has any natural fats, any industrial pastries, or any easy dissolve protein powders. I buy a small bag from pure bulk. I dip my tea spoon in and take a bit that is smaller than a pea and just eat it directly. Take that, bacteria.

So I did not dig up links. I researched this a year ago when looking for ways to improve brain health. I'm only now bringing it up here since I'm taking so much protein powder each day. Keep your arteries clean.

Bodybuildingtr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This was very helpful

This was very helpful

tiberius19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use dermally applied Resveratrol

It has tons of benefits