Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheBuffmuffin View Post
    Reached out to the ex tonight after nearly 2 weeks.

She’s willing to meet up tomorrow and states she misses me, also stated if I need this for closure that’s okay LOL, probably going to not get the result I want tomorrow. Also said by seeing her this could interrupt our healing process.

At this point I’d rather shoot my shot again, I’d rather be rejected and told no and not sit around moping and wondering. Yes being rejected likely will hurt a lot but If she says it ain’t happening I’ll finally be able to move on and start living my life a bit.

You aren't doing yourself any favors--you've been warned
    NoFapnopron

Anti-feminized society

Harsh consequences for crime

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by simonsaysgoham View Post
    You aren't doing yourself any favors--you've been warned
    I know brah.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

Registered User DoMoreWeighLess's Avatar
    DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    I'm nearly at week 3 since break-up and NC.

Week 1 I was an absolute mess as this break-up came out of nowhere in a relationship I really enjoyed. Felt like hitting a brick wall at 1000mph. I was emotionally devastated.

Entering week 3, I feel myself getting back to normal. Feeling much more grounded and feeling my confidence starting to come back. Getting back to the usual routine of fitness, athletics, socializing, reading etc...

Never thought I would be so happy and relieved just to start feeling like my usual self again after such a devastating event.

We're all gonna make it.
    Being able to do activities without someone else there to complain or try to ruin the moment is a wonderful feeling.
    I want to look straight down and see my toes.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Convinced my ex to see me again, she's a nice girl but for some reason after a month seeing her realize she brings out the worst in me. Feel like I should cut it off but feel awful doing it. Guess feeling of comfort of someone who knows me so well prevents me from doing it.

simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000) simonsaysgoham is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoMoreWeighLess View Post
    Being able to do activities without someone else there to complain or try to ruin the moment is a wonderful feeling.
    This is true srs.
    NoFapnopron

Anti-feminized society

Harsh consequences for crime