gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Protein inquiry.

This is my first post in this community hopefully i'm in the right place.

I want to get this protein powder but one of the customers left a review and said that "For trainers, it has no amino acid profile... they need to be added separately & at an additional cost per serve to your protein".
    But on the advertisement it states that it has BCAA and amino acids ingredients? Is this a good protein powder? Could you suggest a good plant based protein powder.

The protein powder = pure-product.com/collections/whey-protein/products/whey-protein-isolate?variant=14198511927408

Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance.

gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainzRgainz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    amazon.com.au/Pure-Product-Australia-Protein-Isolate/dp/B07CWHNCRH

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    BCAAs and amino acids are part of what makes protein...

whey is whey, it all comes from cows milk. If you want a plant based powder because you are a vegetarian, others can make a recommendation. But if you aren't worried about dairy products, whey is the best protein to go for.

Just look for the concentration of protein and any sweetners or flavourings that you either won't like or might upset your stomach. Beyond that it's just a matter of cost per serving and whether you like the taste or not.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    BCAAs and amino acids are part of what makes protein...

whey is whey, it all comes from cows milk. If you want a plant based powder because you are a vegetarian, others can make a recommendation. But if you aren't worried about dairy products, whey is the best protein to go for.

Just look for the concentration of protein and any sweetners or flavourings that you either won't like or might upset your stomach. Beyond that it's just a matter of cost per serving and whether you like the taste or not.
    Thanks for the reply, i was just skeptical with that one review left on that product. Much appreciated.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd pick something from this website though, they have amazing service!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is there a huge difference between plant and animal based proteins?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by imanalpha View Post
    Huge? No - you may need to get a more diverse range of sources and/or slightly increase your target protein intake. Most people are eating more than enough anyway.

This might help:
    https://examine.com/nutrition/rating-proteins/

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imanalpha View Post
    Plant proteins are not complete like whey protein, I'd opt for whey if you have no issues with milk proteins
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imanalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=SuffolkPunch;1638447603]Huge? No - you may need to get a more diverse range of sources and/or slightly increase your target protein intake. Most people are eating more than enough anyway.

This might help:

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Plant proteins are not complete like whey protein, I'd opt for whey if you have no issues with milk proteins

Thanks. What do you suggest supplementing with plant based protein beside the table on that website. I think dairy is really hurting my skin and causes inflammation in my body.
    So far I see the lack of Methionine + cysteine using Pea Protein. I stay away from Soy as well, I dont avoid it totally but try to reduce the consumption since I think its almost impossible to avoid soy all together since its almost in everything like corn.

It's not a problem I've had to deal with. I think the 'problems' with soy are way overblown - possibly to the point where there probably aren't any real measurable problems - just a bunch of gym bros reacting irrationally to the supposedly estrogenic qualities of soy. But as mentioned, you should include a diverse range of protein sources mostly from whole foods like pulses, lentils, beans, wholegrains. If you need protein powder, get a few different types like pea, hemp, soy. There is a probably a blend available.