anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10) anchotex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need tips for gyno

I have gyno and most of the shirts look horrible because my man boobs and nipple. I hate the girdle shirt or compression shirt to hidde that, it makes me sweat a lot and are very uncomfortable.

The only shirts that fits for me are with embroidered letters or something with setoff above my chest to avoid mark my man boobs. But it is impossible to find a good shirt with that, also the fashion since 5 years ago are very slim shirts with which my man boobs notice a lot more

i bought different sticks for clothes, to add them with a iron in the clothes, but it looks bad "deforming" the clothes in the joints

This is a serious thread pleas, do not troll it.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Not an expert on this but people are most likely going to ask for photos - so I would suggest getting those done.

Sometimes its a simple matter of losing weight. Many guys naturally lay fat down on their chests (genetics). It might be that and might not actually be gyno.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd actually prefer not to see pics, but in addition to losing weight as suggested above, have you tried working out?

Clothing suggestions might not be the best and long-lasting solution to your problem.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you haven't spoken to a doctor yet then start there and find out if it is even gyno. Your MD will be the only one who can help you get rid of any actual gyno. If you do have man tits as well then you should be working on your nutrition and starting to exercise. Start with the stickies in the nutrition forum and work out forum for some help there. If after reading those your have more specific questions then feel free to ask. I don't have any advice on buying clothing to hide it but given the size of the average north american it shouldn't be too difficult to find shirts that aren't slim fit.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many guys that think they have Gyno just have too much body fat and not enough pec development
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    I don't have any advice on buying clothing to hide it but given the size of the average north american it shouldn't be too difficult to find shirts that aren't slim fit.
    This is very true.

I prefer tapered, slim fitting shirts for my relatively tall, slender physique and have to look to specific stores/brands here in the US because clothing always seem to get wider, not taller as they go up in size. I guess my body is just more genetically fit for European clothes.

Rant over.

As for the topic at hand, you should have no trouble finding loose fitting clothes if you are in the United States, op.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [ PLEASE NOTE - discussion of prescription only drugs is not allowed on the forum - OP should consult a qualified MD ]
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 05-13-2021 at 12:32 AM.