Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is gold lmao.

On another, I actually loved the Swat series because it was more grounded and "realistic" (while still being gamey)

Loved methodically going into rooms, making sure it's clear, taking out hostiles with the least amount of resistance, no deaths and saving hostages. I need to go see if this game is on steam now lol.

COD 2019 also made one of the best levels, even though it was on rails as fuk, it was still an incredibly cool level to play through

... If only Activision made a new game similar to this level, doesn't even need the call of duty title.
    Sig line can't be a novel

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    It's great for people to enjoy what they like but clearly there seems to be some people who like realism and now all of a sudden OMG how dare they muh online gaming is such fun lol.
    Niche gaming has always existed. But most people prefer fun to realism. Though there are balances but I'd find the number of people who want mil sim are definitely less than the people who enjoy having fun.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    maybe this is more suitable to your tastes OPie

Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First I question how someone could even come to such retarded conclusions, then I take a look at the person it's coming from and it all makes sense.

I don't give a phuck what kind of games you like or don't like, I don't care about your chit. I am just calling out industry trends right now and a lack of real tactical shooters, if you don't like that you can go phuck yourself. Going into your dumb phucking Twitter rage, just lol, talk about getting off topic. You seem to have no idea what I have been talking about and are having a meltdown because you wanted to agree with that other retard who was having a meltdown.
    yet you were so butthurt you felt the need to reply to my initial post and you're telling me to go phuck myself after you responded to me first? lol? That makes no sense. And I'm calling out that there is no need for games to mimic real life 100% exactly because it wouldn't be fun? Seems you couldn't understand even that much.

OP literally talked about shooters being equivalent to real life yet then you went into your screeching hyperbole about "OMG people don't like realism in video games" which is totally different. You had no idea what I was talking about when responding to me and simply threw a fit. Your responses to me had nothing to do with or argued for or against "realism" in video gaming so what is there to understand aside from you're just a low IQ agitator for opinions that upset you.

So not only are you wrong, you clearly care. Otherwise you wouldn't have went out of your way by calling me a keyboard warrior over an opinion and offered nothing of substance in your subsequent responses when you could have simply responded to the OP. Hence the fitting metaphor. Come back and try again boyo
    Last edited by sooby; 05-09-2021 at 08:08 PM.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    yet you were so butthurt you felt the need to reply to my initial post and you're telling me to go phuck myself after you responded to me first? lol? That makes no sense. And I'm calling out that there is no need for games to mimic real life 100% exactly because it wouldn't be fun? Seems you couldn't understand even that much.

OP literally talked about shooters being equivalent to real life yet then you went into your screeching hyperbole about "OMG people don't like realism in video games" which is totally different. You had no idea what I was talking about when responding to me and simply threw a fit. Your responses to me had nothing to do with or argued for or against "realism" in video gaming so what is there to understand aside from you're just a low IQ agitator for opinions that upset you.

So not only are you wrong, you clearly care. Otherwise you wouldn't have went out of your way by calling me a keyboard warrior over an opinion and offered nothing of substance in your subsequent responses when you could have simply responded to the OP. Hence the fitting metaphor. Come back and try again boyo
    Wow dude it really bothers you that much to see someone express an opinion that is different from yours to where you need to have a complete meltdown over it? That's just pathetic, you need to grow the phuck up, get a grip.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    On another, I actually loved the Swat series because it was more grounded and "realistic" (while still being gamey)
    Yeah the SWAT series was pretty awesome, it's also interesting how it changed over the years. The first game was pretty much a straight up SWAT simulator for mid-90's PC's. The second game was an RTS essentially, third game is when they went to FPS but it was more of a classic Ghost Recon style of game. SWAT 4 was always my favorite, probably the best example of what I would consider a great tactical shooter, and I wish they made more games like that. TC's Vegas is probably the closest thing to it.

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Niche gaming has always existed. But most people prefer fun to realism. Though there are balances but I'd find the number of people who want mil sim are definitely less than the people who enjoy having fun.
    Yeah a hardcore mil sim is pretty much what I consider ARMA to be and that series is just not really my thing, too hardcore if you ask me. SWAT 4 is the perfect tactical shooter IMO, just the right amount of realism while still being fun. I simply miss seeing good single player tactical shooters is all.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow dude it really bothers you that much to see someone express an opinion that is different from yours to where you need to have a complete meltdown over it? That's just pathetic, you need to grow the phuck up, get a grip.
    apparently it bothered you so much you told me to go phuck myself over an opinion after you initially responded to me lmao

can't fake how mad and seething you are right now
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    apparently it bothered you so much you told me to go phuck myself over an opinion after you initially responded to me lmao

can't fake how mad and seething you are right now
    Dude you literally just typed out multiple paragraphs of straight up meltdown material. You are so worked up you typed out a whole manifesto lol.

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Call of duty is real af. Adler prevented ww3 and this is his story.
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah the SWAT series was pretty awesome, it's also interesting how it changed over the years. The first game was pretty much a straight up SWAT simulator for mid-90's PC's. The second game was an RTS essentially, third game is when they went to FPS but it was more of a classic Ghost Recon style of game. SWAT 4 was always my favorite, probably the best example of what I would consider a great tactical shooter, and I wish they made more games like that. TC's Vegas is probably the closest thing to it.

Yeah a hardcore mil sim is pretty much what I consider ARMA to be and that series is just not really my thing, too hardcore if you ask me. SWAT 4 is the perfect tactical shooter IMO, just the right amount of realism while still being fun. I simply miss seeing good single player tactical shooters is all.
    what do you know about realism... about tactics. This is like Stevie Wonder giving driving lessons. In an actual firefight, you'd have soiled your pants and been disposed of before you realized your safety was on and chamber was empty. I can only imagine what kind of fat larper is on the end of your keyboard.

I see that's your thing though, you just go around starting arguments with anyone... starting threads for attention. Slap your father, he raised a bum.

Dude you literally just typed out multiple paragraphs of straight up meltdown material. You are so worked up you typed out a whole manifesto lol.
    you just went into that whole nonsense about not giving a phuck and not giving a chit lmao, when your responses indicate the opposite. sounds like projection and insecurity to me boyo. Sounds like you never made it past that stage.

self-awareness is a hell of a drug, you have none

lol
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    lol you replied to me, bum. Basically me on call of duty is like an MLB player... chiming in your logic from your other video games thread. You can't even keep up with your own asinine moron logic. Lmao.
    Lmao people play COD as an esport?

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everybody on this page needs to fuk and get it over with.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    what do you know about realism... about tactics. This is like Stevie Wonder giving driving lessons. In an actual firefight, you'd have soiled your pants and been disposed of before you realized your safety was on and chamber was empty. I can only imagine what kind of fat larper is on the end of your keyboard.

I see that's your thing though, you just go around starting arguments with anyone... starting threads for attention. Slap your father, he raised a bum.
    I thought you said you were ignoring me.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I play COD on hardcore mode.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*