ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100) ania1994 is not very well liked. (-100)

Health problems after a psychiatric hospital

My health problems started when I went to a psychiatric hospital. I don't know what happened to my body, but after leaving the psychiatric hospital, my body stopped responding to drugs and I have a problem with losing weight. From how it started. I went to a psychiatric hospital after I was addicted to sleeping pills, and more specifically to the drug clonazepam, I ate it by handfuls because otherwise I could not sleep. At one point my parents called an ambulance, which took me to a psychiatric ward. I spent 7 weeks there. I don't know what they gave me, but for the first week I was given injections and drugs, I lost my speech after that and I slept for a long time, after these problems, the doctors stopped the drug and I stayed on the pills alone. I tried to spit out the drugs, but I took the night to sleep, after some time (about 5 week) the medications stopped working and I slept for about 2 hours a day, I ate a lot and gained 12 kg during my stay in the hospital due to depression. (around week 5) I felt super saturated and clogged, I stopped eating almost completely, for the next 3 weeks I did not lose anything. After leaving the hospital I thought that I would lose weight without any problems and I would sleep normally, but I was wrong. I got home similar medications, unfortunately after these I couldn't sleep on drugs either. I ate about 1000 calories a day and slept for about 2 hours a day. After a month nothing changed, the weight was still the same and I slept for 2 hours. I decided to go to a psychiatrist, because I couldn't sleep, I asked for clonazepam again. Unfortunately, it didn't help, I continued to sleep 2 hours a day, tried different doses. I don't know what is happening to my body, it seems that it stopped responding to drugs and diet, I suspect that because of the drugs they gave me it could have happened. I don't know which doctor should I go to because I do not know what disease it is. I cannot lose weight or sleep, please help me with what the problem may be.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This really isn't a question to be addressed in an open forum.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any type of drug discussion is a banned topic here. You also need professional help and not an internet forum.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.