MrBrave is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice on isolate protein

Could someone advise if the below ingredients are good/reasonable when buying isolate whey protein please

Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Cocoa Powder (Chocolate flavours only), Flavours, Colouring: Beetroot Red (Strawberry Flavour only), Caramel Colour (Banana Peanut Butter flavour only), Instantising Agent: (Soy Lecethin, 0.4%), Sweetener: Sucralose, Stevia.

Anything in the above that might be worth staying away from? Looking for 100% whey isolate protein.

Thanks

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It’s whey isolate, what are wanting or expecting advice on?
    Strong & Unstable

MrBrave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    It’s whey isolate, what are wanting or expecting advice on?
    The ingredients..... I've read that sometimes whey isolate can have less impact if other ingredients are added therefore it's potency is not as good or has been further filtered with irrelevant ingredients. Does the above sound ok and no dodgy ingredients?

I don't believe this contains any BCAA but again some reading on that suggests eating enough meat gives the recommended BCAA which is why I am looking into this.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrBrave View Post
    The ingredients..... I've read that sometimes whey isolate can have less impact if other ingredients are added therefore it's potency is not as good or has been further filtered with irrelevant ingredients. Does the above sound ok and no dodgy ingredients?

I don't believe this contains any BCAA but again some reading on that suggests eating enough meat gives the recommended BCAA which is why I am looking into this.
    It's whey. Of course it has BCAAs.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Buy an isolate from a quality company and you'll have nothing to worry about.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just get concentrate. No need to waste extra money on isolate unless you're lactose intollerant.
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MrBrave,

Protein is protein. Isolates are easier to digest, but if digestion isn't a concern any whey product will work. All whey protein contains BCAAs
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have stomach issues from whey concentrate, especially when i mix it with skim milk instead of water! Thats why i switched to https://bg.bodybuilding.com/store/dy...Term=iso%20100 and whatever i mix it with my stomach is fine!

satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrBrave View Post
    Could someone advise if the below ingredients are good/reasonable when buying isolate whey protein please

Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Cocoa Powder (Chocolate flavours only), Flavours, Colouring: Beetroot Red (Strawberry Flavour only), Caramel Colour (Banana Peanut Butter flavour only), Instantising Agent: (Soy Lecethin, 0.4%), Sweetener: Sucralose, Stevia.

Anything in the above that might be worth staying away from? Looking for 100% whey isolate protein.

Thanks
    Go with good brand and before that also make sure that you're getting enough protein from food sources such as chicken, eggs and meat.
    Action and Failure Are Two Sides of the Same Coin. One Doesn’t Come Without the Other.

Registered User user4RPIGNKPLTB's Avatar
    user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500) user4RPIGNKPLTB is not very helpful. (-500)
    Food is the most important part, as for brands I have tried Evl and Dymatize can recommend both!