mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sixth grade girl opens fire at middle school in Idaho, injuring 3

A female middle school student opened fire on classmates in Rigby, Idaho, on Thursday, officials said.

Two students and one adult were injured, police said. The adult was treated and released from Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, while the two students -- one girl and one boy -- had non-life-threatening injuries, officials said.

Both will remain in the hospital overnight, and may require surgery, hospital officials said at a press conference.

The sixth grader removed a handgun from her backpack and began firing just after 9 a.m., the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office said at the press conference. Two people were shot in a school hallway, before she moved outside and another person was shot, the sheriff's office said.

The school district won't be holding classes on Friday, Martin said, but there will be counselors offering support at the local high school.

A sixth grader at the school, Lucy Long, told Idaho Falls ABC affiliate KIFI she heard pounding on her classroom's door and then two gunshots, followed by screams, running in the hallway and a third gunshot that sounded farther away.

"I was really scared," Lucy told the station. "I almost started crying, but I was trying to help my other friends that were crying feel better."

"We were so worried that someone was going to come in after they were pounding on our door, like they were going to try to get in and hurt us," she said.

This school shooting stuff is just nuts. A 6th grader? come on now. I had a lot of fights in my youth never once thought about shooting up the school or anyone and trust me, I had easy access to guns and ammo. I recall missing a class in grade 6 because I was duck hunting and had to wait for the wind to push a duck I had shot to shore. (I remember it well because I got in a pile of sh!t over it with a nun)

I wonder what drove her to this point? Maybe it was something to do with social media, that's been the culprit in some cases.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Footage of the girl who did it is out there. Not surprised at all
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Footage of the girl who did it is out there. Not surprised at all
    oh really? I have not seen that..
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.