faromic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fatigue/achiness/lack of focus after working out

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted on here....I have some questions regarding feeling fatigued, achy, and have lack of focus after working out. Specifically I'm talking about the mornings. When I workout, whether it's lifting, cycling, or whatever, I feel like I was hit by a bus the next morning and can't get up. Like extreme fatigue and achiness especially in my quads, even if I don't work the quads. And I don't mean the typical achiness that comes with some workouts. I'm not even going hard enough to be sore to the point where I have a lot of lactic acid build up and muscle soreness. I'm usually ok right after I wake up but I worked out Monday and Tuesday and yesterday (Wed) I couldn't wake up. And once I finally get out of bed, I feel like I'm not sharp mentally all day and feel kind of dizzy and "out of it". I don't know if I'm making sense. I just turned 40 in November, but in reality this has been going on for a long while (as far back as I can remember even back to my 20's). I try making a protein shake in the mornings and BCAAs during workouts and that hasn't seemed to help. I also take magnesium, Omega 3, multi B vitamin, and vitamin D. I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue? I understand my body needing to recover after workouts, but it seems excessive. Sometimes I feel better and more sharp when I don't workout for 2 or 3 days, but my body doesn't feel good so I just try to push through. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Registered User Eternalstuden79's Avatar
    Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If this has been going in for nearly 20 years.

I would wonder if you might benefit from some medical input and a blood panel. Specifically look at heamatinics.

Just my tuppence worth 😁

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just read your title. Sounds like you are doing too much volume.

High volume should only be used to stimulate muscles if low volume fails to do so, which occurs at the transition of beginner to intermediate. They then do splits so they are not working so many muscle groups in the same day.

As for you, take a day off, and come back when you are no longer sore.