Registered User userMANVA5VYVDB's Avatar
    userMANVA5VYVDB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Need help with unilateral core excercises

Hi,

I need some advise on evening out the core muscles (size and general strength). Post lockdown I have noticed some REALLY big ab and oblique size loss on only one side of my body. For the past year Ive been working from home (mostly bed) with a really awful posture and haven’t excercised much. Now Im stuck with a crooked core which is even twisting the whole body to the left and standing straight is also a challenge.

Pictures link:
    i.imgur.com/em9fv1K.jpg
    i.imgur.com/F1nyNiT.jpg

Would really appreciate your advise on how to target those wasted away muscles
    Last edited by userMANVA5VYVDB; 05-06-2021 at 09:10 AM.

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by userMANVA5VYVDB View Post
    Hi,

I need some advise on evening out the core muscles (size and general strength). Post lockdown I have noticed some REALLY big ab and oblique size loss on only one side of my body. For the past year Ive been working from home (mostly bed) with a really awful posture and haven’t excercised much. Now Im stuck with a crooked core which is even twisting the whole body to the left and standing straight is also a challenge.

Pictures link:
    i.imgur.com/em9fv1K.jpg
    i.imgur.com/F1nyNiT.jpg

Would really appreciate your advise on how to target those wasted away muscles
    I really don't see anything uneven in the pics. Maybe it's just in your head?

That said, Turkish Get Ups are very good core work. As are 1 Arm Farmer's Carries, Windmills, Side Press.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323