Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100)

Do you feel sorry for connor murphy

he has lost it .

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he blew his chance at being a giga chad. had 1 mil net worth in his 20s and several million youtube followers, top teir physique

decided kissing homeless men was a better way to live his life. just lol
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I canโ€™t stop feeling ill every time I remember his video about eating other mensโ€™ semen. Itโ€™s so fukking disgusting
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really, but perhaps I'm an *******.

thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thadderbox has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So he thrives on attention.

But he's also getting older.

Since he went off gear which has been proven to mess with you psychologically.

I'm not sure what to think.

The ride doesn't last forever.
    Last edited by thadderbox; 05-05-2021 at 10:56 PM.
    CURRENT PR(S)
    SQUAT - 315
    DEADLIFT - 405
    OHP - 135
    BENCH - LOL
    HIP THRUST - 425

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    he blew his chance at being a giga chad. had 1 mil net worth in his 20s and several million youtube followers, top teir physique

decided kissing homeless men was a better way to live his life. just lol
    Confirmed 1mil net worth..?! not sheriff SRS or not but I guess he was getting a lot of views and had a lot of subscribers.

I do kinda feel bad of course being jacked up on roids and making videos picking up chicks is kinda cringey but it must suck going from a 6'3 lean MASS MONSTER having girls literally not even able to form proper sentences overwhelmed by how hot you are as well as probably plowing tons of top tier HBBS daily to a balding shriveled up version of yourself his entire existence and reality shattered when he realized people only respected him for LOOKSMAXXXING and once he was a skinny twink people would laugh at him that would probably make me very delirious and MANIC too SRS.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    I canโ€™t stop feeling ill every time I remember his video about eating other mensโ€™ semen. Itโ€™s so fukking disgusting
    u wot m8.

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100) EndofGame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Does drugs really **** you up that bad? i thught only heroin does (serious)

Originally Posted by EndofGame View Post
    Does drugs really **** you up that bad? i thught only heroin does (serious)
    I think it was going from a chad slayer to a disgusting timmy that girls literally are revolted by his presence.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No I don't. He's nuts, but he's also working towards attaining spiritual enlightenment. He's chosen an unnecessary and absolutely disgusting path and he'll probably end up in India after lockdown eating rotting corpses with the Aghori or smothering himself in human feces. He could've just read the power of now and chilled the fuk out, but whatever.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    I think it was going from a chad slayer to a disgusting timmy that girls literally are revolted by his presence.
    What do you mean? he still slays? (drugged and weird girls)

It's shocking what balding does to a male.

nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thadderbox View Post
    So he thrives on attention.

But he's also getting older.

Since he went off gear which has been proven to mess with you psychologically.

I'm not sure what to think.

The ride doesn't last forever.
    This right here.

if your whole schtick depends on your face, and body, what happens when they go?

Not much different than a washed up pron star.

What do you mean? he still slays? (drugged and weird girls)

It's shocking what balding does to a male.
    Brah, Have have you seen him lately the only thing he is slaying is a mid-day breakdown SRS.

He is a VERIFIED timmy he looks so weak and frail SRS

uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) uw0tm9 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The psychedelics messed him up. His instagram is crazy now

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    No I don't. He's nuts, but he's also working towards attaining spiritual enlightenment. He's chosen an unnecessary and absolutely disgusting path and he'll probably end up in India after lockdown eating rotting corpses with the Aghori or smothering himself in human feces. He could've just read the power of now and chilled the fuk out, but whatever.
    Lol'd at the power of now

u cheeky ****

GJ m8 Das it mane SRS.

Originally Posted by uw0tm9 View Post
    The psychedelics messed him up. His instagram is crazy now
    He was in and out of mental hospital for awhile but I don't think it was the drugs literally thinking his reality was shattered when he realized how poorly he is being treated after loosing his CHAD SLAYER status. That would probably make me go MANIC too.

Wait a minute it's definitely worse then I realized I just checked his instagram and goodnight sweet prince SRS.

Wait a minute it's definitely worse then I realized I just checked his instagram and goodnight sweet prince SRS.
    i feel like he will wake up and realise how ****ed he is and regret it soon.

Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude was living what miscers could dream of

he was making bank for sure with that many followers

smashing HBBS w/ his (not natty) physique

cliffs
    - dude is taking powerful drugs every 2 hours everyday

i feel like he will wake up and realise how ****ed he is and regret it soon.

It's just weird because going through his stuff his is perfectly normal and then gets off the gear and has moments of perfectly normal behavior and then all of a sudden it just goes into straight delusion like he was trying to fight it and first and then just let it take over and it looks like he is on that WOOK time videos of him sitting on the floor no furniture tv on the floor trash everywhere sharing all his passwords and people are draining his bank account I know he went in and out of mental hospital a few times but lord I really feel bad now SRS.

rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rgnx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's just weird because going through his stuff his is perfectly normal and then gets off the gear and has moments of perfectly normal behavior and then all of a sudden it just goes into straight delusion like he was trying to fight it and first and then just let it take over and it looks like he is on that WOOK time videos of him sitting on the floor no furniture tv on the floor trash everywhere sharing all his passwords and people are draining his bank account I know he went in and out of mental hospital a few times but lord I really feel bad now SRS.
    checked his instagram. the dude needs serious help. i felt like i was going crazy watching his videos. srs lol

Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crazy how this all started with some hairline recession. And now we are here. The fall of Rome.
    Dragonite > Charizard
    Lindsay Lohan Crew

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Psychedelics didn't do this to him. They may have helped flick the switch, but psychedelics don't cause mania, it was in his brain the whole time. Explains his eternal lust for fame and attention.
    Also he still has a physique better than 99% of men. Relax breh

13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats what losing your hair does to a man
    I'll globe you

Likes all miscers instagram posts crew

Thought I was 6'3 but actually 6'4 crew

Engineering crew

merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000) merb0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would anyone support this happening to people?

Man needs a family to look after to handle andropause.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

cliffs
    - dude is taking powerful drugs every 2 hours everyday
    Connor is obviously very phucked in the head, but there is no way in hell he's taking Ayahuasca every 2 hours - that is an absolutely absurd claim for a variety of reasons.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope. I don't have feelings for 99.999999% of people on the planet SRS. LDAR Connor

Drubs don't make you psychotic. He was a raving lunatic long before he got into them
    ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐——
    ฯ‰ฯƒัโ„“โˆ‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ั ศผัั”ฯ‰ โ‚…โ‚€/โ‚โ‚‰โ‚…
    ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ยฎ
    ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dam wtf. I think people actually took money too

Fuk I wish I woulda took just like 500$ cause I was one of the first people to see it

I thought he was joking at first thatโ€™s why I didnโ€™t even attempt to log in lol

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by merb0 View Post
    Why would anyone support this happening to people?

Man needs a family to look after to handle andropause.
    Lmao dumbass beta provider

Jeff Seidel is 2 years older than this dude yet still looks 21

Cause Jeff ainโ€™t slamming drugs every 2 hours. Connor also sungazed for hours everyday standing in the sun on live stream during is 40 day fast. I seen it myself
    Last edited by gesten; 05-06-2021 at 05:32 AM.