usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50) usadmybad will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Slap tear in Shoulder

Hi all,

So after gyms reopening and relieving me of some tough mental health issues, I've gone and got myself a slap tear in my shoulder. I require surgery which is 4-6 months out of action and probably longer to regain the same muscle/strength back.

My question is, within reason, can I continue doing lower body work after my shoulder surgery? Such as leg press, leg extensions, hip adductors etc.. I had knee surgery 8 weeks ago and I'm currently strengthening my leg back to pre-op levels so I don't want to totally stop this progress.

I know most people will say rest up, but I don't think I can imagine not doing any lower body strength work for 3-4 months.

Thanks in advance

amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro I have been dealing with this **** for more than 6 months now and before I operate on that I need to fix my snapping triceps and ulnar nerve subluxation in both elbows. I have been prior to that in bodybuilding for 7 years and I can tell you that most people on this forum are just dumb and ignorant because they haven't seen an injury in their lifetime so they can just bs all day long and give you bad advice. This forum is useless for this kind of stuff.

cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I recently had slap repair surgery in both shoulders, and unfortunately, I wasn't able to do any leg work until about day 90. It was a brutal recovery, but I also had fully separated labrums in both shoulders and needed 9 anchors in each. My first question is, how bad is your tear? Many people live with slap tears and function perfectly normally. In fact, many MLB pitchers have been found to have SLAP tears and not even know it! Physical therapy can get most people back up in action with very few restrictions (i.e. heavy overhead press, which will still be a restriction after this surgery). Like I mentioned, my labrums were fully separated, and there are still days I wonder if I should've gotten the surgeries.

Man, I feel your pain, and I'll be happy to share my experience if you have other questions.

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    Bro I have been dealing with this **** for more than 6 months now and before I operate on that I need to fix my snapping triceps and ulnar nerve subluxation in both elbows. I have been prior to that in bodybuilding for 7 years and I can tell you that most people on this forum are just dumb and ignorant because they haven't seen an injury in their lifetime so they can just bs all day long and give you bad advice. This forum is useless for this kind of stuff.
    https://b-reddy.org/carrying-angles-...ocated-elbows/