RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

Question Mothersday comin up: Olive Garden or AppleBees?

Thinkin about takin the wife out for a good meal. She likes Italian so i thought maybe OG but then she also like the appetizers at AB? What would you guys do?
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DO NOT go to Golden Corral unless you plan to rest of the night with a plumbing snake trying to bore through the seven pound fudge anchor your wife will drop in the toilet after arriving home

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife and mom both LOVE Applebee’s so gonna have to go with Applebee’s.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    swing big and go to the Cheese Cake Factory. Make sure to double you amlodipine before you go
    Last edited by dabbmw2002; 05-04-2021 at 01:42 PM.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Thunderpants View Post
    DO NOT go to Golden Corral unless you plan to rest of the night with a plumbing snake trying to bore through the seven pound fudge anchor your wife will drop in the toilet after arriving home
    That is a risk I'm willing to take and have taken numerous times compadre. If one was close by you can guaran Dam Tee i would be there with my food tray in hand.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is there a good local place with fresh pasta? Or maybe if she likes apps a nice place with tapas?
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    My wife and mom both LOVE Applebee’s so gonna have to go with Applebee’s.
    I agree. Plus i can watch sports too. Lol @ actually talkin with her...

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    swing and go to the Cheese Cake Factory. Make sure to double you amlodipine before you go
    Schit, I wish. Just don't have one nearby.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If those are the only options, I'd probably say Applebees.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Is there a good local place with fresh pasta? Or maybe if she likes apps a nice place with tapas?
    Fresh pasta? Umm, i think i mentioned Olive garden right?? I have no idea what tapas is but i plan on tapas dat ass afterwards if you gnomesayin

FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But who was ihop for a Rudy tutti fresh and fruity?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Fresh pasta? Umm, i think i mentioned Olive garden right?? I have no idea what tapas is but i plan on tapas dat ass afterwards if you gnomesayin
    tapas are places you order different small plates and apps. Olive Garden doesn’t make fresh garden. Though I could bath in their mushroom creamy pasta sauce with bread sticks.

What part of the states are you in?

If you want to watch sports Texas road house /Longhorn/Logan’s is always good and bj’s. for pasta Carrabba's and macaroni grill are bomb
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Sig line can't be a novel Legacyx's Avatar
    Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gotta be applebees for their 1 dollar sewer water mixed drink specials!
    I dont give a f*ck about a b*tch on the internet

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Both obviously

Olive Garden for late lunch and Applebee’s for appetizers (during their half priced apps time of course) later that evening

Weren’t you listening bish? Olive Garden is the local fresh pasta place

tapas are places you order different small plates and apps.
    And you just described Applebee’s

Maybe I should go to law doctor school, how fukkin hard can it be?

Olive Garden doesn’t make fresh garden. Though I could bath in their mushroom creamy pasta sauce with bread sticks.

What part of the states are you in?

If you want to watch sports Texas road house /Longhorn/Logan’s is always good and bj’s.
    Bolded your only meaningful contribution to this thread

Although that seems like it would be more fitting for Father’s Day

For Mother’s Day Mrs Strong might be expecting Ol’ Richie to make the trip south of the border
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Attached Images
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legacyx View Post
    gotta be applebees for their 1 dollar sewer water mixed drink specials!
    Idk brah, their Long Island iced teas are pretty fukkin good. I drank 12 of them one time, didn’t hit till 30 mins later and all at once too...

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Friendlys

WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would have thought that an Italian restaurant would have to make good Italian food to be successful. Olive Garden proved me wrong. Applebee’s is the new Denny’s. What year was this thread made? Don’t you have any locally owned restaurants? If those are the options I would have to regretfully say Olive Garden.

BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Olive Garden is GOAT srs anyone who ever doubted the power of capitalism and America needs endless breadsticks, soup and fettucine alfredo and chicken with a $15 bottle of wine at their nearest OG. Immediate conversion guaranteed.

h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0t_sAuCe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Old Country Buffet
    BODY POINTS: 999999999999

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    olive garden order a super salad
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrightThru2014 View Post
    Olive Garden is GOAT srs anyone who ever doubted the power of capitalism and America needs endless breadsticks, soup and fettucine alfredo and chicken with a $15 bottle of wine at their nearest OG. Immediate conversion guaranteed.
    bro I hate their breadsticks. Specifically the rock salt they douse it with. Cuts the roof of my mouf, srs. Now their soup on the other hand... They got that clam chowder with dumplings that is bonrars

BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by h0t_sAuCe View Post
    Old Country Buffet
    Came in to post this lol

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Thinkin about takin the wife out for a good meal. She likes Italian so i thought maybe OG but then she also like the appetizers at AB? What would you guys do?
    Damn you classy AF bro. We usually all about that Denny's life.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No Country Cupboard buffet?
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No TGI Friday’s? Slippin boyo
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
    Vybz Kartel crew

So we all in agreement pretty much huh? Olive Garden for the Main entree (delicious authentic italian) followed by a pick up order of Applebees for some sides on way home. Also, will probably stop by my local beer store for some Hamm's special light. I don't have any Old Country Buffets or Golden Corrals so pretty much fukd there.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah Apple Bees all the way and let her know that if she doesn't keep putting out then you'll continue to take your main bish to Olive Garden

Gotta give her something she can work towards

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take her to an actual Italian restaurant broseph. There are plenty and the knock the socks off of OG.
    Not some lame af chain.

I don't know if there is a type of establishment thats higher class than a McDonald's, but lower class than a Cheap Chinese buffet... but if there is, Applebee's belongs in that category.

Then again, you know ur wife better than us. My wife would legit be thrilled about going to some trash restaurant.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

we're all gonna make it IMathew's Avatar
    IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    couple of marie callenders, a peach cobbler with some vanilla ice cream and she'll be begging for the dink by the end of the night
    lmao I was like lmao

★Texas Crew★
    *Misc Med Crew*

Registered User HighestInDaRoom's Avatar
    HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighestInDaRoom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gotta go with Olive Garden brooooo