Closed Thread
    dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dugthefug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

TRT surpress natural testosterone

I got offered trt after a couple of test results came back on the low side ,so I nievely decided to go ahead with it ,I was ment to inject testosterone cypionate 0.17ml and HCG 0.7ml into my belly fat 3 times a week ,so I basically took it on Thursday and Saturday then had a bit of a moment and reality hit home and I realized this wasn't for me so I stopped ,even tho I only took it twice and stopped early ,will it still surpress my natural testosterone production? If so how long till it kick starts again?

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is exactly the conversation you need to have with your doc.

Think of it like a thermostat on a heater, if the room is hot the heater won't come on. Why will your body produce anything when levels are now higher than it is accustomed to?.

Ask your doc about suppression of natural production in short term and long term effects, also ask about prostate health and risks.

For some people with a clear medical need the benefits clearly outweigh the drawbacks, for some other people it isn't a good idea. Have that conversation and make an informed decision.

It seems very odd that you were prescribed a treatment like that without a clear discussion of risks versus benefit/need.

Forum rules are that they'll lock this thread as discussion of drugs (especially this kind of thing) isn't a forum topic. Hope you resolve this question with your doc. Best wishes

Registered User Vanilla-Gorilla's Avatar
    Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dugthefug View Post
    I got offered trt after a couple of test results came back on the low side ,so I nievely decided to go ahead with it ,I was ment to inject testosterone cypionate 0.17ml and HCG 0.7ml into my belly fat 3 times a week ,so I basically took it on Thursday and Saturday then had a bit of a moment and reality hit home and I realized this wasn't for me so I stopped ,even tho I only took it twice and stopped early ,will it still surpress my natural testosterone production? If so how long till it kick starts again?
    But...

But...

But your test is already low...to the point where you need to have help in keeping it at standard levels for happiness and good mental health.

Do have kids? or heaven forbid at 51 you are still thinking about having them...its not like you should be worried about issues with reproduction.

Also, who says to inject into belly fat?

And I doubt two injections will ruin your already low natural test levels OP.

Enjoy your naturally low T.
    Pssst, Hey Buddy, your back is not that big, and your arms don't normally hang that way.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vanilla-Gorilla View Post
    But...
    Also, who says to inject into belly fat?
    No one. That's medically inappropriate and probably dangerous.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Into fat is a great way to inject if you're not medically trained to inject or into muscle if you have some automated pen dose (atropine, cyclimorph etc).

It's how I'd do it in emergency because I know nothing about medicine. The whole thread makes me wonder if this was done in some in some questionable clinic or by a reputable doctor.

Get a second doctor opinion.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    ^ forum rules.