Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Registered User DoMoreWeighLess's Avatar
    DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Willsmith006 View Post
    Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!
    Whats good! Thanks for the encouragement 😊 it helps a lot
    I want to look straight down and see my toes.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    244 today. finally consistent staying under 245. 15 more lbs until my Junior year weight.

Today's dish: breakfast casserole(revamped)

1 habenero pepper
    1 jalapeno pepper
    half onion chopped
    1 zatarran sausage chopped
    bag of spinach
    bag frozen mini potatoes
    1 carton egg whites
    8oz extra sharp white cheddar

13x9 dish i think.

425 for 40 mins(or until desired thickness).

First time making this with egg whites and peppers(normally make this for other people), but I expect it to be pretty filling. I'll eat it over the next 4 days with frozen veggies(corn, brocolli, peas, etc.)

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoMoreWeighLess View Post
    244 today. finally consistent staying under 245. 15 more lbs until my Junior year weight.

Today's dish: breakfast casserole(revamped)

1 habenero pepper
    1 jalapeno pepper
    half onion chopped
    1 zatarran sausage chopped
    bag of spinach
    bag frozen mini potatoes
    1 carton egg whites
    8oz extra sharp white cheddar

13x9 dish i think.

425 for 40 mins(or until desired thickness).

First time making this with egg whites and peppers(normally make this for other people), but I expect it to be pretty filling. I'll eat it over the next 4 days with frozen veggies(corn, brocolli, peas, etc.)
    Good job man!

Also, that dish sounds tasty and a smart choice as a good source of protein and carbs with a balanced amount of fat. how are you preparing the potatoes?
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

scratch that took about 40 minutes to cook through for me.

Oh I just heated them in a skillet first, got a little crisp on them, and then tossed them on top the spinach. I actually forgot to use any seasonings so i hope the peppers and meat are enough lol.

This was your suggestion remember! My family always used real eggs so I forget they have the whites in a carton. I appreciate it man because when I can find alternatives that still taste good I typically never go back.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it's like striking gold when you find something that is tasty, filling, and also hits your calorie target and macro minimums.

White rice has been my go to because it's cheap and extremely easy to prepare if you have a rice maker. When I get home from the gym I put it on and that gives me 30-40 minutes to settle in at home before eating dinner. I also love potatoes but I buy fresh; only thing about produce potatoes is they're fairly time consuming to prepare, although I think they taste better than rice.

Surprisingly, literally one even tablespoon of oil (~150 calories) will make some tasty home fries with a couple potatoes (~350 calories). If you're really hankering for something savory and crunchy, this is not suicidal on a cut every now and then, as long as everything's measured and in check.

Rice and egg whites though is basically a life hack in terms of filling up and hitting your protein count easily; you don't have to add much at all in the way of calories to keep the flavor exciting.

I love rice too. I'm trying to get adopted by a family that makes it regularly lol.

Thats exactly why I got these frozen. Theres some prep time involved with fresh potatoes but I agree they taste better. I just should plan ahead more.

This scoop was way more filling than I expected. Flavor profile is great even without seasoning. I'd probably use less cheese next time. Spice level is smack dab perfect for me(I hate only feeling the heat). I'd suggest trying it fellas.
    Attached Images

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Haven't been exercising much since my shoulder issue. Next week I plan to rehab. Bike came in and I need to put it together. Really excited about that.

So I've just been eating less. Wokeup at 240 which feels good. if I can be in the 230s by my birthday in August I might cry a little.

I am definitely frustrated because I want to add a lot of muscle, but I'm worried ill fully dislocate my shoulder.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't been exercising much since my shoulder issue. Next week I plan to rehab. Bike came in and I need to put it together. Really excited about that.

So I've just been eating less. Wokeup at 240 which feels good. if I can be in the 230s by my birthday in August I might cry a little.

I am definitely frustrated because I want to add a lot of muscle, but I'm worried ill fully dislocate my shoulder.
    First fix your shoulder. It's a journey, you'll have bit of ups and downs here and there. Look at it from long term perspective...
    Action and Failure Are Two Sides of the Same Coin. One Doesn’t Come Without the Other.

Originally Posted by satinder747 View Post
    First fix your shoulder. It's a journey, you'll have bit of ups and downs here and there. Look at it from long term perspective...
    Yeah I will. I've been mostly giving it a rest, and I'm going to start some strengthening exercises next week. just irritating. I still walk some days. I'm mainly hoping to get to a moderate sports recreation level at the end of all this, so I'll need to be able to play without fear.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Got my bike and beat some of my middle school students in basketball since weast spoke.

Small nonscale victory, I can button size 38 pants for the first time in 4 years. Pretty ****in stoked about that.

Summer school is almost over, and I'm excited to practice bball and ride my bike. Have pt scheduled for the following week so I can get back in the gym soon.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Great job! Those psychological strides from milestones like that are a real breath of fresh air. Next month you could be looking back at another swathe of progress.

satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got my bike and beat some of my middle school students in basketball since weast spoke.

Small nonscale victory, I can button size 38 pants for the first time in 4 years. Pretty ****in stoked about that.

Summer school is almost over, and I'm excited to practice bball and ride my bike. Have pt scheduled for the following week so I can get back in the gym soon.
    Congratulations for the results you achieved so far.. keep going ..
    Action and Failure Are Two Sides of the Same Coin. One Doesn’t Come Without the Other.

Thanks guys. Eli that new pic has you looking ripped!

I got a girl that likes me so I have some extra motivation to slim down. We WILL be stabilizing below 240 here soon. No excuses since I've got no true business until midAugust. Just gonna keep eating my chicken and veggies and letting my plan run it's course.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Call me plateau breaker! Slow and steady boys!
    Attached Images

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Call me plateau breaker! Slow and steady boys!
    Good job, keep it going

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weigh in tomorrow? friendly challenge accepted - lets smash this!
    Start weight 310lbs march 2020 @55+% bodyfat
    Goal 190 lbs at 15% bodyfat

Originally Posted by RandyMcFlab View Post
    Weigh in tomorrow? friendly challenge accepted - lets smash this!
    Yessir! I'll post a picture here in the morning. Are we just doing a month? It'd line up perfect with my birthday.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great stuff, I will do the same! yep 28 days from tomorrow sounds good.

Originally Posted by randymcflab View Post
    great stuff, i will do the same! Yep 28 days from tomorrow sounds good.
    I'm coming for ya Randy!
    Attached Images

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Welcome to the 230s man, I see that was a goal for you before your birthday - I say you can smash that and get into the 220s!

Good luck mate!

I'm coming for ya Randy!
    Awesome job man! Must feel great.

I am just above 240 right now aiming to weigh in below it on Friday. Excited.

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Awesome job man! Must feel great.

I am just above 240 right now aiming to weigh in below it on Friday. Excited.
    Dude you got this! I haven't fully accepted 230s yet because i still can fluctuate up to 243 during the day(it's fairly annoying but I'm pressing through). But I think you're right Randy. At 1% bodyweight I should be able to get to 229 by the end of August. That will be my goal for the next month.

Also, good news: I have my first shoulder pt sesh today so I should be back to weights shortly

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Hows it going man? had a good week?

Hows it going man? had a good week?
    My fault man. Work has started again and Ive been neglecting my updates here.

I actually fell off the wagon for a bit there, but im back to 243 right now. Will post pictures Friday.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Sorry to hear that man but hey, if when you fall of the wagon you dont gain a bunch of weight that in itself is good! fluctuating back to where you was a fortnight ago isnt bad long term and easily turned around. Welcome back - A new month starting soon. Lets make September a good one!

Sorry to hear that man but hey, if when you fall of the wagon you dont gain a bunch of weight that in itself is good! fluctuating back to where you was a fortnight ago isnt bad long term and easily turned around. Welcome back - A new month starting soon. Lets make September a good one!
    Don't think it's sweet now I'm still gonna come out of this below my starting point! I'm determined!
    Attached Images

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

You'll get there if you set your mind to it man! Sorry about the setback but overcoming that should steel your resolve even more, knowing that there was a hurdle and you still got there.

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    You'll get there if you set your mind to it man! Sorry about the setback but overcoming that should steel your resolve even more, knowing that there was a hurdle and you still got there.
    Oh for sure. I really want to have a good doc's visit in september. It's time for me to get off these meds. Got about 17 days to get to closer to 235 and I think that's doable right now. Still trying to be 205-210 by christmas

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Little late but here's my update. Lost 1 lbish since last week. Not as much as I like, but I feel like I've been teetering on a big break here soon.
    Attached Images

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Little late but here's my update. Lost 1 lbish since last week. Not as much as I like, but I feel like I've been teetering on a big break here soon.
    Have you established a TDEE and are you counting your calories?