Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Registered User DoMoreWeighLess's Avatar
    DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Missed my weigh in on Friday. Enjoyed my weekend.

Currently 281

I took my gf out over the weekend and ate more than I should. Back on the grind. I'm setting a reminder for this friday
    I want to look straight down and see my toes.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    278 today. Scales moving in the right direction again

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micalane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just wanted to check in and see how it’s going. I’m also on a 100+ weight loss journey. I would love to keep seeing your posts.

Originally Posted by Micalane View Post
    Just wanted to check in and see how it’s going. I’m also on a 100+ weight loss journey. I would love to keep seeing your posts.
    Hello! I am still on this journey. It's a long one, but I swear I'm not letting my old habits win.

So update, if you guys follow my gallery you will see that I had weight gain happen at the end of the school year. I had gotten back up to 294(fast food once again) and kept fluctuating between 287 and 294.

As I finished up the school year I got an opportunity to take a short cruise(food heaven!) and I began to get annoyed at the idea of gaining more weight. So I began taking my healthy serious again(this whole time I've been active, just eat too damn much)

So I upped my cardio( steady state treadmill and stairmaster) and lost 5 lbs before the cruise. On the cruise I got WAY more steps than expected(took the stairs), and lost an additional 6lbs(enjoyed food but made mostly healthy choices). This gave me a crazy boost in confidence and drive.

Since being home I've found a meal that covers most of my hunger needs(chicken tacos with beans and rice) and my appetite has gotten incredibly easy to control. I'm eating more veggies and fruits again, I rarely eat fries when I eat out, and I'm running into more and more food that tastes terrible. It's keeping me excited.

I also assessed my failures during this time and honestly, I enjoy eating. I'm not big on tracking every single calorie, and I can binge so easily that the slow and steady approach tends to get negated. So I started walking 8-10 miles a day while I have the time. I mostly use the treadmill, and I shoot for 20k steps a day. I have been stalled at 272 this week, but I'm fully expecting to see a plateau break by next week. These walks have made creating a deficit even easier without starving.

I rarely get hungry now, I save my enjoyment of food for meals that are truly worth it, and I feel frickin great! It has even changed my sleep patterns to the point I seem to need a max of 6 hours, which gives me more time in the day. At the rate I'm currently losing(3-5lbs a week on average) I should be 210 by Christmas.

Sorry for being mia. I stay very busy now, but will try to update more regularly.

As for you @Micalane the best advice I have is discipline. And what I mean by that is never stop what you are doing. You will have times where you make mistakes. We wouldn't be on this journey if we always stayed on top of our weight. It has taken me years to reach this new level of discipline, but now I am confident in my ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I look forward to all your updates!

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Just an update. I've been maintaining around 272-273. I was having issues breaking this plateau, and also have been battling some tic tac injuries. I've used this time to reset my diet and body stress levels, and will soon start walking and dieting again.

I've been getting a lot of comments on my weight loss recently, and it feels really good. I look forward to breaking into the 260s soon.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Alright yall got another update.

I was walking for a while, but then got hit by some gout flares and other debilitating things. I also was plateauing hard. I just could not get under 273 consistently. So I decided to do something i read a lot about.

Maintenance. I wanted to try and reset my body's stress levels and bmr. I ended up doing this longer than I planned(3-4 weeks) but I'm glad I did. I started cooking and "dieting" again with lots of beans rice and chicken. Today I woke up at 270 for the first time since 2018. I'm on the edge of finally seeing the 260s since 2017(i'll have to update my signature. scale was very far off back then lol).

I'm going to cycle diet and exercise as my body adjust. I just got a job at UPS, so I will probably have to eat more than I currently do, but I am very excited to get this weight off and be able to enjoy life more. I've already come a long way on my fitness journey, and I appreciate yall being here for me.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool, keep going dude.

I don't think you can do anything about your BMR, but I agree that it's really important to make sure that the approach is steady and sustainable, not extreme. Best of luck going forward.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Cool, keep going dude.

I don't think you can do anything about your BMR, but I agree that it's really important to make sure that the approach is steady and sustainable, not extreme. Best of luck going forward.
    Dude your numbers are getting up there. Sick!

Im going to try to be on point for all of August, which will allow me to enjoy my birthday a little. I've reached the point I can control most cravings, I just get tired of trying when things stall. The mental can be hard, but I have more control than I ever have.

I have a dr appt coming up sep 22nd. I want to be able to start talking about coming off meds. All my issues started at 260, so I'm hoping getting to the 250s will allow that.

I'll keep yall posted.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Small update. Been stuck fluctuating between 268-271. Been walking 1-3 times a day, doing a fitness challenge with my gf, and eating less. Just waiting for a plateau break. My face has slimmed down and I do not feel as big in my stomach. I really want to be close to the 250s by November. If I don't see results soon I will begin running a mile until the scale starts moving again. Part of it is likely the stress and lack of sleep from going to school fulltime and working two jobs. Will keep you guys posted.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

wokeup at 263 today. feels good to finally break that plateau

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

260. lost weight over thanksgiving break. time to add weights again about to focus on bodybuilding to help the lean out

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

256 today. Havent been 256 since 2016. Have started to mix in a little bodybuilding with my cardio. Will keep pushing

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022