BigGriff85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Little backstory + Do I have potential as a bodybuilder, and can ya'll guess my bf %?

Hey ya'll, I started working out four years ago, I was 170 lbs. I've never met anyone who was as dumb as I was. I didn't know what I was doing until late summer 2020.
    3 years ago I bulked 50 lbs in 4 months... and for the entire bulk I did nothing but bench and eat swiss rolls.

So I really found out what I was doing when I watched an Arnold video about shocking the muscle, that's when I stopped doing so many strength workouts, and added intensity. I wasn't working for %@$# before. I've made a lot of progress since then. I am now 208lbs. I've been a similar weight since last summer, I just keep losing fat and adding muscle seems like.

I have been told by almost everyone I've talked to that I don't have the genetics to be a professional bodybuilder. I will still pursue it anyways, but do you guys think my genetics are not compatible with bodybuilding? I am definitely not in bodybuilding shape, but you can still see my build and insertions. I have no idea. "My torso is too long compared to my legs" "I am built like a fridge" Do these affect my potential?

P.S can ya'll guess my bf % I haven't got a clue.

Thank ya'll in advance.
    Attached Images

Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Definitely, your body structure is so excellent! Look at your chest it will more attractive if you've got a master trainer. Best of luck!

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bodyfat looks in the 20% area, too hard to see muscle definition to say on bodybuilding potential. A lot of that has to do with the appearance of the muscles, the symmetry, and 'aesthetic' look. Decent size overall, but becoming a pro BBer is a life of dedication and 'special' supplements, so it would really need to be something you want to try to do as a career.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823