Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    It sounds like you're paying half your monthly income in rent SRS how pathetic talking about if you can afford it SRS just LOL also Any place on the west coast is going to be mountainous lol at complaining about living in a city while living in a city and bragging about activities that could be done even in some of the most poverty chitty fly over states and also LOL at comparing a hilly terrain to the rolling plaines of the midwest including idaho SRS. All around I think I got a disease from reading this.
    You think Idaho is a midwestern plains state. Tempted to neg a hole through your face.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really. Would love a coastal city. Hate living in Alabama. It's not bad though, just can get real boring views-wise and activity-wise

Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahzymandias is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Small city outside major northeast metropolitan area brah checking in.

The good:

- fishing is good here
    - I love the ocean
    - the seasons change here and are starkly different which can help mix things up in terms of scenery, hobbies, etc

The bad:
    - cost of living is horrific
    - there is no new housing construction or new development so there aren’t good options for having a nice home/property
    - people are snobby/unfriendly/liberal
    - the liberalism is toxic and the schools/colleges/employers are embarrassingly full of blind followers who tow the liberal line and are generally ignorant and annoying
    - as I get older, I get more and more sick of the winters

I would personally like to live in Tampa, FL, or maybe a small city near it. I have looked at Georgia a little, too.

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    I live in a suburb of Baltimore and love it. Now I know most on this board have a horrible opinion of charm city, based on the really bad areas of the city, but the non-drug trade parts are nice and getting nicer. The majority of my friend's kids, and my own, live downtown and love it. Moving back to the city is actually a popular retirement strategy among those who can afford it.

In Maryland the incomes and average education are much higher than most of the rest of the country. It's a great place to raise a family and set them up for successful careers. We're 3 hours from NYC, 90 minutes from Philly, and 60 minutes from DC.

We have all four seasons but the winter is much less extreme than more northern states. Beaches are 3 hours away, "Mountains" are two hours away, and the state parks are fantastic.

Maryland taxes are high though so when I retire I'll be buying a place in a more tax friendly area, likely the Florida Keys, to call home while I keep my Maryland house and live close to my kids and other relatives.

Happy as phuk to have been raised here and to have raised my own family here. I have an excellent job and both kids are educated and set up well to succeed in this ever competitive country.
    I live in Baltimore and have been here almost 9 years. I live pretty close to the harbor.

I don't hate it here... but I wouldn't say I like it all that much. The culture really does get stale especially as you get older / past college age. A lot of people are all about politics / orioles / ravens / alcohol and I feel like a lot of people are not really into fitness as much.

I'm originally from Pennsylvania. I feel like the people there were way more friendly than in Maryland. I think people in Maryland are more into themselves / own little groups than being open to others.

Baltimore also has a ton of crime. I live in one of the best neighborhoods and I've still had my car broken into and on another occasion someone just smashed my car window. There was one time when I was walking in the park and some dude as part of group shoved me / I think tried to demand my phone or wallet but I got away. My closest friend had his car stolen (but luckily it was later found and he got it back). I've had neighbors who were beaten the **** out of by random strangers. You best watch yourself when its get dark.

Ultimately I think I might be best off if I moved back to PA or somewhere completely different like Florida or something.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like where I live, it's a rural desert in France, near a desert wood. I wish I had a house on Corsica Island too.

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    How old are you?
    27 so maybe saying settling down in 10 years is a stretch. I'd like to have kids low 30s but want to sprint careermaxxxing as much as possible rn with zero responsibility. keep hustling cuz

My longer term goal is to make it where working is optional by 40, I still would work since those are likely my highest earning years but that's the goal maybe done through having a small biz.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    moving outta NJ asap.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Herts, London outskirts, 20 mins to central, as good as it gets really..

but too many people. Aiming for a quieter area further out, suffolk coast would be nice..
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hnbn1 View Post
    I like where I live, it's a rural desert in France, near a desert wood. I wish I had a house on Corsica Island too.
    I actually mire how rural and mountainous France is once you get outside of Paris and the coasts. Dat Massif Central.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Portland, OR (ayyy lmao)

loved the city growing up

happy with my close friends, family, and job here

absolutely fukin tired of the local politics and the state of the city. A lot of the city has become a complete chit hole. Still some really nice pockets and neighborhoods, but overall state of the city is extremely depressing.

If my folks weren't here and aging (important to me to be close to them) and I had good career prospects somewhere else I would definitely move somewhere else.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my current location works for the time being but i don't plan to retire here. much more likely to retire somewhere between heber-overgaard and show low. or in mexico/central america

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Fucc no. I live in the worst parts of the Bronx. Just trying not to get killed every day crew.

move out of that hellhole then bruh
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tampa area of Florida. Don't like it. Too crowded now for how chit it is. Not gonna move though cause every other state is gay as fuk right now.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    You think Idaho is a midwestern plains state. Tempted to neg a hole through your face.
    I've seen pics of Idaho and I want to go. Looks gorgeous.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually mire how rural and mountainous France is once you get outside of Paris and the coasts. Dat Massif Central.
    I live further north, in Burgundy. Never been in Massif Central, I know the Tarn and Corsica.

we're all gonna make it IMathew's Avatar
    IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Houston, TX

Happy? Nah, more like satisfied.

The good:
    - Low cost of living
    -- Affordable homes in the suburbs, constantly building more
    -- Renting is cheap, lots of independent landlords
    - Handful of decent public schools, great private schools
    - Easy accessibility to almost anything you could need
    -- brb drive 5 mins and have 3 different grocery stores + costco to shop at
    -- Lots of international stores (Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Korean)
    -- Lots of malls
    -- Specialty small businesses
    - Good airport, all major airlines with direct flights to places like *****, Tokyo.
    - Great food scene, almost every cuisine is available, fresh seafood year round
    - Good career opportunities in my field (medicine)
    - Cheap labor, no need to diy with the abundance of cheap tradies
    - Although its a liberal leaning city, people aren't as in your face with their politics compared to other major cities imo.

The bad:
    - Hot as fuk
    - Humid as fuk
    - City is ugly as fuk, half of what you see when you drive will be giant parking lots and run down strip malls
    - Master planned communities and cookie cutter homes everywhere, might be a con for some people
    - Bugs, roaches and mosquitos
    - Tropical weather/flooding is always a risk
    - Outdoor recreational activities are scarce, a couple decent parks but who cares about those
    - Owning a car is a requirement
    - Traffic ALL THE TIME with the worst drivers of any city i've been too
    - Texas is fukin huge, I drive to Colorado to ski every year and it takes 10hrs just to leave the state.
    - Barely any attractive people, dating desert, would not recommend any single miscers come to Houston srs
    - Sports teams are doing poorly right now
    - City management/politicians are fairly useless, constantly losing job producers to cities like Austin
    - City police force is useless but our Sheriff's office is one of the best in the nation.

Totally would have moved to PNW or Colorado if they weren't so full of ****s, the outdoorsy atmosphere is so much more attractive to me than the workaholic lifestyle in Houston.
    But you can't beat Houston for a settle down and raise a family type city, so I'm probably staying here for a while.
    lmao I was like lmao

★Texas Crew★
    *Misc Med Crew*

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IMathew View Post
    Houston, TX

Happy? Nah, more like satisfied.

The good:
    - Low cost of living
    -- Affordable homes in the suburbs, constantly building more
    -- Renting is cheap, lots of independent landlords
    - Handful of decent public schools, great private schools
    - Easy accessibility to almost anything you could need
    -- brb drive 5 mins and have 3 different grocery stores + costco to shop at
    -- Lots of international stores (Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Korean)
    -- Lots of malls
    -- Specialty small businesses
    - Good airport, all major airlines with direct flights to places like *****, Tokyo.
    - Great food scene, almost every cuisine is available, fresh seafood year round
    - Good career opportunities in my field (medicine)
    - Cheap labor, no need to diy with the abundance of cheap tradies
    - Although its a liberal leaning city, people aren't as in your face with their politics compared to other major cities imo.

The bad:
    - Hot as fuk
    - Humid as fuk
    - City is ugly as fuk, half of what you see when you drive will be giant parking lots and run down strip malls
    - Master planned communities and cookie cutter homes everywhere, might be a con for some people
    - Bugs, roaches and mosquitos
    - Tropical weather/flooding is always a risk
    - Outdoor recreational activities are scarce, a couple decent parks but who cares about those
    - Owning a car is a requirement
    - Traffic ALL THE TIME with the worst drivers of any city i've been too
    - Texas is fukin huge, I drive to Colorado to ski every year and it takes 10hrs just to leave the state.
    - Barely any attractive people, dating desert, would not recommend any single miscers come to Houston srs
    - Sports teams are doing poorly right now
    - City management/politicians are fairly useless, constantly losing job producers to cities like Austin
    - City police force is useless but our Sheriff's office is one of the best in the nation.

Totally would have moved to PNW or Colorado if they weren't so full of ****s, the outdoorsy atmosphere is so much more attractive to me than the workaholic lifestyle in Houston.
    But you can't beat Houston for a settle down and raise a family type city, so I'm probably staying here for a while.
    Thanks for your commentary. I've only visited Houston so I don't have the full picture of it.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Stannis Swolebrathian L0rdHumongous's Avatar
    L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L0rdHumongous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Been to atlanta if I remember correctly and it is one of those smaller cities but still pretty nice good food and overall good culture really got that slower southern family and friends type of vibe if that makes sense but VERY black no racist so if you literally wanna be like the only white person 90% of the time and you love black slang and stuff then you'll be okay but if not you'll probably have a bad time SRS.
    Dude attempting to spread knowledge on cities calling Atlanta one of the "smaller cities." Brah, it's 6 million people in the metro area.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I live in a "chit hole flyover state" in the burbs and it's honestly pretty great. There's no crime and the people are nice. I can leave my doors unlocked and garage door open. The neighbors will watch the dog or check on the house, even mow the lawn when I'm gone for nothing. I still gift them things. The people here aren't superficial like a lot of places. It's one personality trait that I have a hard time overlooking. The pay to cost of living ratio is probably the best in the country.I invest a ton of money and can afford to travel around the world and use this as a home base, comfortably.

I've thought about moving a lot to better weather, but once you make enough money you can take a vacation once a month to just about anywhere and that's tough to beat. Will I move someday? Perhaps. But it's hard to just up and leave family and friends as well. Nothing really beats a good community. I'm getting to the point in my career that I'll be able to find a job just about anywhere, so moving is definitely on my radar, but that will be hard to do until I'm married and starting my own family. Realistically, I'll probably buy a vacation home in an area that I like traveling to. Which is what a lot of people do here.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course!

I live on the beach in FL.

Need I say more?

KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rural Kentucky, gets pretty dull live in a very christian, white middle class family area. The land is gorgeous and crime is rare but not a lot of options recreationally for climbing, trail running, kayaking, MTB etc. unless you drive to eastern Ky

Would love to move to Colorado/Utah area seems more my speed

Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Portland, OR (ayyy lmao)

loved the city growing up

happy with my close friends, family, and job here

absolutely fukin tired of the local politics and the state of the city. A lot of the city has become a complete chit hole. Still some really nice pockets and neighborhoods, but overall state of the city is extremely depressing.

If my folks weren't here and aging (important to me to be close to them) and I had good career prospects somewhere else I would definitely move somewhere else.
    That's disappointing. Growing up Portland always seemed awesome and watching Portlandia had me wanting to move there, but hearing lately how the politics are fuked and homeless people/vagabonds have taken over city. What a shame
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross

TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 8PointBuck View Post
    anyone else find jaydog's posting tendencies interesting? 95% of the time he's extremely upset and bitter and posting about race (you can tell he hates miscers) and the other 5% it's seemingly normal threads like this one
    Textbook TDS man.
    Cope first, cope hard, no realtea

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, Could never live there SRS. not even in boise or one of their other remotely developed areas.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by L0rdHumongous View Post
    Dude attempting to spread knowledge on cities calling Atlanta one of the "smaller cities." Brah, it's 6 million people in the metro area.
    Dude, Trust me. My family has LIVED all over the world and we've been to alot of the major places in U.S and I can confirm atlanta being a smaller city outside of chicago, newyork and a few other exceptions most of the major metro areas in these chitty fly over states are CONFIRMED chitty and POVERTY as fook not to mention small and disgusting. I've even been to atlanta and walked the city and was severely disappointed by how small and depressing it was you're literally so dumb SRS.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.