RKozlowski218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle building for women

There are so many articles on “how not to build muscle like a man”, but I’m looking to build muscle mass. I don’t want to take steroids but am open to other supplement suggestions but am looking to ultimately lose body fat but gain muscle mass.
    I competed in powerlifting for a few years so I’m used to tracking macros and lifting 5x5 program but was wondering if other women or men have suggestions on here for supplements, programs, etc.

I’ve looked up different supplements like ones on cleanbulks and was hoping there were some women on here that have had experience with some supplements for muscle growth in women.

Thanks!

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women do not build muscle like men because women don't have the testosterone that men have. There's no reason for women to lift any different than men. They just won't gain muscle mass as quickly. As far as supplements go just stick to the staples. Muscle growth and fat loss won't (adequately) happen at the same time, and especially for experienced individuals, so pick one or another to focus on. It's going to be 95% training and diet.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RKozlowski218 View Post
    There are so many articles on “how not to build muscle like a man”, but I’m looking to build muscle mass. I don’t want to take steroids but am open to other supplement suggestions but am looking to ultimately lose body fat but gain muscle mass.
    I competed in powerlifting for a few years so I’m used to tracking macros and lifting 5x5 program but was wondering if other women or men have suggestions on here for supplements, programs, etc.

I’ve looked up different supplements like ones on cleanbulks and was hoping there were some women on here that have had experience with some supplements for muscle growth in women.

Thanks!
    german volume training
    double your protein intake
    take creatine
    sleep good

do that for six weeks if you're stuck, this is a generalization but it usually cures the "i can't put on any muscle" problem
    Kid Covid