BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fast food vs Healthy food =hunger pains edition

So, I was doing okay in the first 3 days of my meal plan. Very limited processed foods (whole milk, certain grains, peanut powder permitted). Calorie tracking to a T where anything i put in my mouth goes in a tracker. Somehow, even when I am eating foods that should satisfy my hunger pains and headaches, I am always hungry an hour after eating. To the point where I am getting tension migraines.

Now, yesterday I ate fast food. 2 reasons: 1 I was suppose to donate blood yet, I didn't pass the Iron test. 2. I am allowed to eat whatever I would like after blood donation because I do get loopy.
    However, because of where we were and the group of people we were with. I only had a choice and people around me said "it is Saturday, just eat something and start over sunday."
    Ended up eating a Whopper, Small cheeseburger and Fries with watered down grape soda. After that meal, I was not hungry for 6 hours. I even struggled to eat dinner as my body was saying "I had enough".

What is going in here? I am consuming Protein and Healthy Fats and Healthy Carbs (not processed) and my body throws it back at me with headaches, stomach grumbles and constipation at times. I'm hungry near starving on eating healthy. This is not the first time, this is practically all the time and it is not a temporary 2 week thing. It could last for months.

When I mention it to a doctor, blood tests show I am Healthy and nothing abnormal or lacking in diet. Only answer I get is "maybe you need more food"

Edit: I also recently quit smoking 3 weeks ago
    Last edited by BlueSystem200; 05-02-2021 at 04:33 PM.