Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

Angry imposed carnivorous eating style

unfortunately, I cannot afford to go shopping at the supermarket nor i can have access to the kitchen, and my father provides for my meals. he is against (for religious reasons?) the consumption of vegetables, especially if fresh, but imposes meat or other foods of animal origin or pre-packaged products with commercial blazon.
    in the morning I am served a cup of milk, in the afternoon a lot of pork but in the second course is tolerated a content of vegetables in the form of productively elaborated ravioli, in the evening pre-packaged pizza with a lot of dairy products or (he prefers it of course) meat.
    The only variation he allows me is to replace pork in the afternoon with chicken breast, or pizza in the evening with a mixed soup of legumes and cereals obviously packaged by a well-known Italian commercial company; no digressions are tolerated unless there is a reason that he could understand in his belief.
    I also feed myself with snacks to which I am allowed access: although he would prefer packaged sweets marked by market success, I have recently been granted cereal bars at 67 kcal each [on this choice I think I significantly reduce my daily calories!!].

what are the negative consequences for this imposed carnivorous eating style? on health and/or workouts?

as a remedy for anxiety i also take the drug tavor: can it alter my sense of hunger or even my metabolism? what is the significance of the muscle release effect of the drug?

my doctor doesn't know how to answer, it's an embarrassing Southern European situation, but I know that for all the questions I post there will be answers not equivalent to a medical examination.

thanks!
    Last edited by Lastworkout; 05-04-2021 at 03:20 PM.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how old are you? it sounds a bit weird that your father determines what you can and cannot eat...

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lastworkout View Post
    unfortunately, I cannot afford to go shopping at the supermarket nor i can have access to the kitchen, and my father provides for my meals.
    According to this, https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=180090983 you are 30 years old? Why does your father have this much control over a 30-year-old man?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    According to this, https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=180090983 you are 30 years old? Why does your father have this much control over a 30-year-old man?
    This sounds like something from a Steven King or M. Night Shyamalan movie.

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    unfortunately, I cannot afford to go shopping at the supermarket nor i can have access to the kitchen, and my father provides for my meals. he is against (for religious reasons?) the consumption of vegetables, especially if fresh, but imposes meat or other foods of animal origin or pre-packaged products with commercial blazon.
    in the morning I am served a cup of milk, in the afternoon a lot of pork but in the second course is tolerated a content of vegetables in the form of productively elaborated ravioli, in the evening pre-packaged pizza with a lot of dairy products or (he prefers it of course) meat.
    The only variation he allows me is to replace pork in the afternoon with chicken breast, or pizza in the evening with a mixed soup of legumes and cereals obviously packaged by a well-known Italian commercial company; no digressions are tolerated unless there is a reason that he could understand in his belief.
    I also feed myself with snacks to which I am allowed access: although he would prefer packaged sweets marked by market success, I have recently been granted cereal bars at 67 kcal each [on this choice I think I significantly reduce my daily calories!!].

what are the negative consequences for this imposed carnivorous eating style? on health and/or workouts?

as a remedy for anxiety i also take the drug tavor: can it alter my sense of hunger or even my metabolism? what is the significance of the muscle release effect of the drug?

my doctor doesn't know how to answer, it's an embarrassing Southern European situation, but I know that for all the questions I post there will be answers not equivalent to a medical examination.

thanks!
    =================

in the morning I am served 8 oz milk,

in the afternoon a lot of pork or chicken breast but in the second course is vegetable ravioli,

in the evening pre-packaged pizza with a lot of dairy products or meat or soup of legumes and cereals

no digressions are tolerated unless there is a reason that he could understand in his belief.

Snacks packaged sweets and 67 cal cereal bars each.

=====================

This man knows nothing about how to feed a strength athlete.

Spend all day today learning how to feed a strength athlete and make some written notes.

Then begin to educate him on it.

You will make no big gains eating this way.

So don't eat vegetables, it's not a big deal.

I weigh 245 lbs and stand 6'2" and work out 3 times a week.

Here is what I eat:

The salad is vegetables but could easily be pasta or bread.

Try to eat 1 Gram of protein per pound of body weight.

Many guys eat that over 5 or 6 meals.
    Attached Images

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone that eats like that will eventually die.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His house, his rules.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Everyone that eats like that will eventually die.
    what do I eat to never die? Is it:

12 oz half & half
    12 raw eggs
    1/3 cup high quality milk & egg protein powder, such as NPS Protein or Rheo Blair Protein
    1 banana.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post

12 oz half & half
    12 raw eggs
    1/3 cup high quality milk & egg protein powder, such as NPS Protein or Rheo Blair Protein
    1 banana.
    You have to eat nothing, just like Prhalad Jani:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Intern...ry?id=10787036

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

12 oz half & half
    12 raw eggs
    1 banana.
    Your hormones must be so damn precursed
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

12 oz half & half
    12 raw eggs
    1 banana.
    How many bananas died so you can live?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    How many bananas died so you can live?
    Honestly, I wish none. I generally only eat them when it’s the only fruit option. But probably a lot, I was a very picky baby and loved bananas

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Your hormones must be so damn precursed
    oh ya off the charts and my body is preserved like a Twinkie too, I’ll look 18 for life
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly, I wish none. I generally only eat them when it’s the only fruit option. But probably a lot, I was a very picky baby and loved bananas
    You can leave out the bananas and it's a low carb drink (if you are into that). I read that somewhere.

Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

Question non solo maccheroni

so friends have revealed to me that my eating style is bad?
    now i change!
    the new goal could be only a partial loss of body fat (my weight is not in line with my real build), both a balanced nutrition according to common standards; postponing other goals to when I will have a more mature physique.
    or am i wrong because someone like me who does (to the degree he is able!) weight training requires something uncommon?

perhaps I have convinced my father to abandon his paranoia or rather to soften it; perhaps the mystical component is not there, but he only cooks packaged food because he does not understand anything about cooking [but why does not he let me work in the kitchen? is it only his? but what can it serve him if he eats only breadsticks from Turin and ham of course?]

no one has ever given me a food education (which the media in my country sometimes talk about...) and as a child I was a magnificent obese...
    but I know that in my country one should go to a dietician because he is the only one authorized to give professional consultations; but unfortunately my father is paranoid and is against such a profession.
    alternatively I could inform myself personally with good reading in Italian or at most in non-slang English, but in my country and language there are many misleading things.
    is this also the case in your country?

when you started what did you do? did you receive food education from your parents, or were you a refrigerator lover?

, but in my country and language there are many misleading things.
    is this also the case in your country?

when you started what did you do? did you receive food education from your parents, or were you a refrigerator lover?

Yes.

I was a refrigerator lover.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "when you started what did you do? did you receive food education from your parents, or were you a refrigerator lover?"

Lol. This should become a copypasta, or go into OP's sig.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

12 oz half & half
    12 raw eggs
    1 banana.
    only if you wanna look like a man
    Kid Covid

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is some weird controlling ****, what religion anyway?

I'm a fatso belong to my father cares!
    HELP ME!
    on my body mass index I would be obese but I don't think so, nobody fits in that scheme of scientists, no male person has to weigh 63 kg.
    instead I wonder if I have a large amount of intra-abdominal fat that stay around organs; a pharmacist said it to me with instrumental technic. I risk death! or not?

however I always had excellent blood values from laboratory exams, especially cholesterol but also triglyceride; [but I didn't know values of my sexual hormones which the main is testosterone as anybody knew; is it a problem?].

again, I assume tavor 2,5 mg once a day lately.

does somebody stop bully me and begin to help? remember also the disattendend nutritional needs !

I didn't know values of my sexual hormones which the main is testosterone
    Something tells me that you have not lost your virginity.

Nice touch with the misspellings

Make your goal to lose your virginity. Every other goal of yours will fall into place with that. It's a sequence of events that build upon each other. I was once a virgin too, I'll admit that.

I'm a Capricorn.

Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a fatso belong to my father cares!
    HELP ME!
    on my body mass index I would be obese but I don't think so, nobody fits in that scheme of scientists, no male person has to weigh 63 kg.
    instead I wonder if I have a large amount of intra-abdominal fat that stay around organs; a pharmacist said it to me with instrumental technic. I risk death! or not?

however I always had excellent blood values from laboratory exams, especially cholesterol but also triglyceride; [but I didn't know values of my sexual hormones which the main is testosterone as anybody knew; is it a problem?].

again, I assume tavor 2,5 mg once a day lately.

does somebody stop bully me and begin to help? remember also the disattendend nutritional needs !

So look, i will give you an eating plan that is easy to follow for a beginner at your weight (about 150 lbs).

Your lean body weight is going to be less than this. What it is we don't know but this meal plan will probably add some muscle to you, which will help burn the fat, provided you don't over eat calories.

For breakfast have a piece (or two) of pizza. Cold or hot, with a pre-bottled protein drink that has about 30 grams of protein in it.

Snack 1: Drink 16 ounces to 32 ounces of milk.

For Lunch have a sandwich of 2 slices of bread with about 4 ounces of canned tuna, or meat, mince or chopped up, or chicken.

Snack 2: Drink 16 ounces to 32 ounces of milk.

For dinner have 1 potato (or 2 or 3 breads) , and again 4 ounces of canned tuna, or meat, mince or chopped up, or chicken.

Before bed drink 16 ounces to 32 ounces of milk.

Pick out a beginners exercise routine and do it 2 times a week for 6 week while eating like above for 7 days a week.

At the end of 6 weeks you should feel stronger and may not have lost fat but will have set a foundation to begin to workout HARDER (more weight).

It may take you a year or more to get into decent physical shape, and the key is eating right as well as getting your body used to doing HARD WORK on a regular basis.

At the end of 6 weeks asses how you did and ask questions to further improve yourself.

===========
    About this TAVOR (Drug) thing.

Before you start lifting weights or changing your eating plan,

be sure to ask your MD Medical Doctor if lifting weights and changing your eating habits is safe for YOU while taking this drug.

If the doctor says no, then don't do it.

If it is not safe, then ask about other ways to lose body fat.

===========
    Last edited by Benchpresser350; 05-08-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Regarding this TAVOR (drug) thing.

It would be wise to talk to your MD Medical Doctor about weight lifting and eating changes before you decide to do these things.

Ask can you do it safely while taking this drug.

If not, then ask the Medical Doctor about other weight loss methods.

Some people cannot safely lift weights. It's intelligent to be sure it is safe for you to do so (before starting to do so).

Thumbs down off-topic

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Make your goal to lose your virginity. Every other goal of yours will fall into place with that. It's a sequence of events that build upon each other. I was once a virgin too, I'll admit that.

dear sir, you are off-topic.
    you are so much rude, and also braindead: whoever doesn't born naked and virgin? [don't follow this psychic fantasy]

but if you feel interested, why don't you use the relationship forum misc section? there is also a my thread, a fine and gentle thread.
    so anyone can comment your point of view; why otherwise would internet forums useful?

Originally Posted by Benchpresser350 View Post
    Regarding this TAVOR (drug) thing.

It would be wise to talk to your MD Medical Doctor about weight lifting and eating changes before you decide to do these things.

Ask can you do it safely while taking this drug.

If not, then ask the Medical Doctor about other weight loss methods.

Some people cannot safely lift weights. It's intelligent to be sure it is safe for you to do so (before starting to do so).

yes, it is a drug (although in my language there is a - useless?- lexical distinction from recreation psychic chemicals and pharmaceuticals) and I use of it carefull.
    it could sound strange to all you but in my house there are a lot of drugs without medical advices; my father is psychotic, lol.

instead I am decent at dumbbells lifting: 10 kg per side arm curl more than 30 repetitions as total, without pains. I can't do any exercise because my muscle are immature, but I need just daily workouts as any beginner.

however I don't think that it would make me lose fat: energy consumption is so low, andworkouts are brief.

I would search for some aerobics surfing the web as additional training.

I want to meet a physician but it is hard to find a professional one in southern Europe; but I will do when taking a Pullman will be safe aside government compulsory limitations.
    (there is no problem about doctor's fees: law provide it to him from infamous taxes income).

diet

Originally Posted by Benchpresser350 View Post
    For breakfast have a piece (or two) of pizza. Cold or hot, with a pre-bottled protein drink that has about 30 grams of protein in it.

Snack 1: Drink 16 ounces to 32 ounces of milk.

For Lunch have a sandwich of 2 slices of bread with about 4 ounces of canned tuna, or meat, mince or chopped up, or chicken.

Snack 2: Drink 16 ounces to 32 ounces of milk.

For dinner have 1 potato (or 2 or 3 breads) , and again 4 ounces of canned tuna, or meat, mince or chopped up, or chicken.

Before bed drink 16 ounces to 32 ounces of milk.

I am thinking about this plan that demonstrate that I eat much over, but I have doubts:

- why don't you use clear language? from me, words mean differently:
    pizza could refer to many different foods, and supermarkets sell an unhealthy type;
    from me tuna is usually a product of olive oil industry.
    if you use specific terms, we can refer to nutritional tables available on some Italian websites.

- why plan something basing on the preferences of my father?
    too much animal food, and without an healthy daily variation!

- why would I need integrator at breakfast?

however I am stimulated by your post.

thank you for interest!

I am thinking about this plan that demonstrate that I eat much over, but I have doubts:

- why don't you use clear language? from me, words mean differently:
    pizza could refer to many different foods, and supermarkets sell an unhealthy type;
    from me tuna is usually a product of olive oil industry.
    if you use specific terms, we can refer to nutritional tables available on some Italian websites.

- why plan something basing on the preferences of my father?
    too much animal food, and without an healthy daily variation!

- why would I need integrator at breakfast?

however I am stimulated by your post.

thank you for interest!
    It is purposefully not specific about the food.

Pick what you like.

For instance, Tuna with oil, if you don't like oil, rinse it in water.

Pizza, whatever type you like.

It is AS IMPORTANT to LEARN to eat correctly as it is to exercise.

Try this for 6 weeks without missing any meals and check your measurement around your waist vs your scale weight.

If it has gone up you are eating too many calories. If it has gone down--stay with it.

This eating plan is for someone who is beginning to work out and beginning to get stronger.

If you MD Doctor says you can lift weights, then you will have to get used to doing hard physical work--lifting on a regular basis.

You will NOT be trim in 6 weeks. It may take one year of hard work and eating correctly. Everyone is different in how fast their body responds.

The eating plan is a only starting point that you will need to learn to modify over time to make it work for you.