Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

Question weak triceps that dislike training

hi.
    I am behind in training for various reasons, but I also have a gap in technical knowledge so I am writing now.
    the most problematic muscles (at least for me) are the triceps: previously I tried standing French press but I had very very painful tears / shrinkage / tear to the tendon on the elbow, then bench French press with less suffering to the elbow but no effectiveness of the training because the muscles remained flaccid; I could not do pectoral exercises for weakness nor those for back for painful strains;
    I also used kickback strangely starting as bodyweight with excessive fatigue (why weakness?) but then with two dumbbells each of 4 kg with a little training but still insufficient!

I know that one of the three heads of the muscle stretches if the shoulder raises the arm, I read it on an Italian site! excuse me for insufficient technical understanding.

the story changed when I used a fitness band to pull it with triceps along my body and start exercising for real, but unfortunately, the excessive vertical traction causes temporarily pain in my shoulders.

what exercises do you recommend? preferably in isolation but not necessarily.

thank you!

Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank god I found a man with similar problem that I am facing right now.

Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100)
    I hope I will make excellent physique after reading this

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not commonly seen, but when I do dumbbell skullcrushers on incline or especially decline - I find less elbow issues arise. I find that heavier weights on dumbbells when hitting triceps tends to irritate the elbow, so sometimes i'll go lighter and try for higher rep sets. The burn is very nice.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

Wink we have three capes of arm extender muscle

Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    Not commonly seen, but when I do dumbbell skullcrushers on incline or especially decline - I find less elbow issues arise. I find that heavier weights on dumbbells when hitting triceps tends to irritate the elbow, so sometimes i'll go lighter and try for higher rep sets. The burn is very nice.
    i that if the multiple articulatios muscular cape is the problem, then is necessary a diversified training with different degree of stretch of the cape.

but I find on an important Italian website (sorry, I am a forum newbie so I can't post link!) exactly on the same page a variant of the cable/elastic pull with triceps, here it is:

in initial position place (how much?) forward elbows, then begin to work: extend arm and simultaneously move elbows back to the body side.
    this move use the complete triceps movement; so in my personal view it could train the fragile cape naturally.
    but I can't do it, because I need a longer elastic or better a cable machine.

does anybody help me?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do 2 sets of overhead 2-handed dumb bell tricep extensions and 1 set of 1-handed dumb bell skull crushers on my push day. Triceps also get a workout from bench press over overhead shoulder presses first.

Thumbs down ??

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I do 2 sets of overhead 2-handed dumb bell tricep extensions and 1 set of 1-handed dumb bell skull crushers on my push day. Triceps also get a workout from bench press over overhead shoulder presses first.

excuse me but you are off-topic!
    we are discussing about fragile triceps, you instead do a normal workout even with the stretched cape ... at your place I would feel a lot of pain!

Unhappy issue with cape?

why can't I do vertical pushup with joined hands on the wall? it is a variant for triceps (although they are not in neutral position: at the side of the body), but I feel weak.

also I can't do classic horizontal pushup and I fall with belly on the floor;
    would be it lack of isometric skill of quadriceps muscles?
    or is a proprioception fault?
    or what?

please do a comparison between different triceps exercises, in order to insert them in our workouts!

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Language barrier aside you may be one of the whiniest people to ever post here. Based on all of your posts its glaring obvious you're just weak and untrained, not some special snowflake who needs all sorts of extra help and modifications. Watch some youtube videos on how to properly do these exercises and then start with a manageable weight. If you can't do a normal push up start with your knees down. If the weight feels like its tearing the tendon in your elbow, re watch the tutorial video and then lower the weight. Put some effort into helping yourself.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ OP's username checks out
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Post do we know isometric exercises?

Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    As I stated in precedent post, isotonic exercises varied on evil muscular cape length are useful in everybody training plan.
    But those quoted exercises are truly bad especially the inclined one (if I have understood that shoulder angle remain same of horizontal French press), allow me to say friendly: Rom is reduced and eccentric phase is uncertain.
    Abandon them as you say that you cannot load muscles; don't search pain uselessly friend.

Instead that position on incline bench would be good for an isometric exercise;
    it would as nothing other fit the evil muscular cape in its bi-articular feature: shoulder flexor and arm extensor; isolate the stress moment and train it specifically: flex arm so.
    It would be carefulness in it: light load and prefer long time pose.
    Would be a barbell fit even better than dumbbells? Usually it is not used because it inhibit stability muscles and fix the movement.

I am going to change my upper body working out, but before doing so I would like discuss about.

fit a chest exercise

I've found surfing English-speaking web the Arnold chest press.
    (would it be similar to the harmful reverse straight barbell grip bench press, or to the safer one with swiss bar? amazing, I have to learn anything!!!!).
    I am not ready to perform the exercise, do you insert it in your regular plan?

as I can understand the chest mechanics here is quite different, would it stretch less the muscle?
    so do I have not to do floor press, as I suffer muscle strain in the joint point with the arm?

does it involve less deltoid muscles?

but especially would the evil tricep muscular cape be shorter than in the elbow painful floor press?
    could I do even one exercise without troubles?!

be free to reply also as comment to an unusual exercise!