Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

Wink hello there! from southern Europe!

hi guys!
    I'm a new user man of thirty years, tall 171 cm, weighing 94 kg, I am Italian or rather of southern Europe, despite this I think I have a sufficient knowledge of your language although I sometimes use an automatic translator to assist me.
    I joined the forum now because although I do not have a great physique I am interested in bodybuilding because I hate sports games especially soccer.
    Wanting to introduce myself I chose this section of the forum, but what do photographs have to do with discussions of training techniques? I do not know the portal but already from the first page I saw some photographs: I found the right site or is it a multimedial social network?

I work out at home not only because of the viral pandemic but also because I dislike the owner of the gym below my house, and also because I like it: I think I'm finding the style of workout that suits my physique with bodyweight exercises, free weights, and elastic fitness bands; I would dream of a cable machine (is it called a polyerculin?) but I suspect it costs more than 150-200 euro (am I wrong?), but more than anything I would use a multipower (this is excessive though!). I want to ask a transgressive question: if it is true that beginners like me should only use dumbbells, is it true that the guided movement of a machine is suitable for an experienced bodybuilder for high loads?

with this style I am missing only a few exercises of value. the problem is that I am physically immature, I can not support the load of the barbell on the shoulders for precarious upright posture for fragility of the gluteus and quadriceps, I am suitable only for a part of the exercises and do them with high repetitions only with dumbbells; I am improving with constancy but little sense of fatigue because the muscles are exhausted quickly and should not overtrain!

I don't know website, but do I have to fill form or do something?

Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Greetings for joining here. Thank you so much for your writing I'm also a junior I hope experts are come here and write for you. Best wished from me!!