Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cuck Foley: "create an all women brand, WWE"

Man I can't belive I used to be a big fan of Foley back in the day, I lose respect for him every time he opens his mouth these days.

What a cuck.

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be fair, when you’ve done all the Japanese death matches, had a brawl where Undertaker breaks damn near your whole body via a coordinated off the top of a cage throw then a cage malfunction with a chair slamming you into the face, the continuous hardcore holly marathon I would be surprised if he could even think straight

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If this means it removes women wrestling in RAW/SD, why not?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would be for it just to watch it fail

although there probably is enough betas for it to be a success

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dumb idea, even if there were enough fans of women's wrestling at first to watch such a show, they would get bored easily and start turning off.
    Wrestling lives from having a huge variety of characters. Nobody would watch a show, that has five Rey Mysterios clones or one, that has only 7-footers. You need a nice mix of styles, builds, characters and storylines to have a fast-paced entertaining show. If you make a show like 205-live, which focusses on one specific type or style of wrestler putting on an entertaining show gets way harder. The performers will have to show twice the personality to make up for being all similar. Women's wrestlers already have less diverse bodytypes than male ones and most of their female talent is trained in the performance center under Sara Amato without any experience outside of WWE.

A way better way to utilize the women is to give them a somewhat prominent spot on their normal shows. (Assuming they don't horribly botch the booking like they currently do with their unwatchable women's tag division.)

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WWM

Women’s Wrestling Matters

💀💀💀

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think an all women WWE brand is a huge step in the right direction for the company.

Of course, this means that Smackdown and RAW would no longer have them on the show in any major capacity. Bring them on, showcase them no more than like AEW or WWF did back in the day. They're there, they get their match or moment, then they're gone out of sight and out of mind - with the other 90% of the show entirely focused on the men.

Then Ballsgamefan can tune in Thursdays or whenever the fuk and watch the WWE WomenAreJustAsGoodAsTheBoys! 2 hour chitshow and cry himself to sleep after.

Then, when the ratings of this show are sub-NXT, maybe modern **** fans will start to embrace actual masculinity and wrestling can start to get better.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I think an all women WWE brand is a huge step in the right direction for the company.

Of course, this means that Smackdown and RAW would no longer have them on the show in any major capacity. Bring them on, showcase them no more than like AEW or WWF did back in the day. They're there, they get their match or moment, then they're gone out of sight and out of mind - with the other 90% of the show entirely focused on the men.

Then Ballsgamefan can tune in Thursdays or whenever the fuk and watch the WWE WomenAreJustAsGoodAsTheBoys! 2 hour chitshow and cry himself to sleep after.

Then, when the ratings of this show are sub-NXT, maybe modern **** fans will start to embrace actual masculinity and wrestling can start to get better.
    They may have to bring back the classic bras and panties match

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I say go for it. Might as well give the wymmnz a reality check when they realize nobody actually gives a ****.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChunkBuster View Post
    They may have to bring back the classic bras and panties match
    If they cared about ratings, sure. They do not, though. They don't care about actually making a good product, building new megastars, telling compelling stories, competent announcing, etc... All they care about is selling off their rights, piece by piece.

Strange nobody talks much about the obvious, but WWE is phasing away from McMahon/HHH and into a truly corporate Disney-style era. This is why the product is bland and tasteless and sure to offend nobody on twitter. It doesn't matter that it also only entertains one sick-minded deranged masochist and nobody else, either. It's only about ensuring the product does not offend as they sell it off. HHH and Steph are quietly dumping stock, they're handing Peacock their libraries and happily taking Saudi dollars.

So, headline wrestlemania with two women's matches. The soy-based WhatCulture dweebs will rave about it and it hardly matters the post-WM viewership descents to depths previously unseen as viewers slowly die inside and lose interest.

If they cared, they would market a more mature product, one with sexy women doing sexy things for no more than two segments per two-hour show (as they go back to 2 hours) and focus on talented and charismatic big guys they allow to be themselves and get over. Twitter and you-know-who would gasp as gorgeous women were not presented as physical equal athletes only to be taken seriously and never as sex objects, they would whine their internet darling favorites were being phased out, etc... and viewership would double within a year as normal fans actually returned.

... of course, they'd lose out on all that Saudi, Peacock and corporate $$$ so, why would they? That's as silly a question to ask as the question as to why the fuk some of you people still watch this purposely awful homogenized and neutered chitshow product. Although, me having seen this section since 2004, most sane people have fuked off a long time ago and only us weirdos are left.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to watch GLOW every weekend so I see it working
    LA Kings/NY Islanders/Boston Red Sox
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ♡Francine the Queen of Extreme Crew♡
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★
    ★Akeem the African Dream Crew★
    ☆Fabulous Rougeau Brothers Crew☆

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a kid I watched GLOW, on AXS I watched W.O.W. - However, W.O.W. was just terrible. It seemed like the women weren't even trying at all. The production was horrible quality as well. I gave it three episodes to see if there was an improvement. To answer honestly, there was not an improvement.

I don't believe an all women show would get off the ground with any real substance. It just wouldn't work or have any sustainability.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He meant they should just put them all in an official all women’s league promotion ala Joshi in the 90’s. Basically he’s saying “get these sloots tf off my tv, WWE.” Basically foley meant he wants to see raw turned back into an mans show. Sd too. Go Mick!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000) sonic9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if they can all move and bump like molly holly then i say do it

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably get more replies than an AEW discussion thread... if one is ever made for AEW again... lewl

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a cuck.

Might as well manage his daughter’s onlyfans page.
    Last edited by BeginnerGainz; 05-01-2021 at 05:23 PM.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women suck so much ass at pro-wrestling. Just LOL
    They got no weight/leverage, and no genetics for it.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone wants to get outraged but separating the men and women into their own programs wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The women wouldn’t stand for it why? Because then they’ll cry that they aren’t on the A and B headline prime time shows. “We have to have our own show on a subpar network with an odd time.”

It just won’t happen. And if it did it would be a massive failure anyhow. We can virtue signal and be philanthropic and say how much we love women’s wrestling (lol) but deep down everybody knows the men are the draw.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    What a cuck.

Might as well manage his daughter’s onlyfans page.
    He would probably be happy to film her premium hardcore B/G scenes tbh

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like seeing their asses every week ( Except for a few). Although one of the goat asses (Peyton Royce) is gone, I still dig watching them and wish they'd get more actual hot female athletes instead of models who aren't athletic.
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    Man I can't belive I used to be a big fan of Foley back in the day, I lose respect for him every time he opens his mouth these days.

What a cuck.
    fans reportedly left ]before WM 37 night 1 main event Banks vs Belair (lol I never heard of that ever happening before any other WrestleMania). lets be honest wrestling was created for men, by men, why can't women do their own original sports rather than steal everything that was created by men and claim they deserve to be on them just by being women? An dhonestly women fans themeslves mostly prefetr the men's wrestling , back in 2009 I remember all the women were crying their hearts out for jeff Hardy, 2011-2012 it was punk, those were the real women not the sjw gen z women today advocating women's wrestling, because the real women fans loved the men in action, and sjw men defend women's wrestling saying women are hot! I tell them go watch porn, and you missed out all the awesome Sunny-Sable bra and pantie stuffs from the 90s, you can't get laind cause you are so despetrate that fully cloathed women of today are a turn on for you lol, They say Trish Lita were draws, Tris Lita were barely on ppvs and rarely ever had 10+ minutes matches, and mostly women wrestling have always been 3 minutes side attraction and women's main roles were as valets.

No matter how much the sjws bitch about women not getting enough opportunities, they will never want a separate brand because it will get 0 ratings and we will have Raw and SmackDown with men trying to kill each other with barbed wire bats blading mad just like we used to enjoy... btw women can stay as long as long as they bring back braw and pantie matches for Raw and SD while the so called serious women's wrestling can go to the new women's brand i dont need those on Raw and SD, i dont need women to do what men already does and what was always ment for men to do, wrestle brutal matches. I don't disrespect women in anyway, but whats a man's thing will always be a man's thing and wrestling has been that since the 19th C when Abraham Lincoln won a wrestling title, wrestling is a man's world and women are supposed to be side attraction and eye candies, women dont get entitled to everything just by being women, i tell them just invent your own sports instead of stealing WWE, MLB, NBA, MLS, NHL, NFL the sporting world was invented by men for men and women just have to leach onto men's thing because they aren't real women , they are post 80s born sjw closet women, and dont accept what is actually ment for them like volleyball or ballet dancing, etc and want to try to become men, anyway sjws know a separate brand will fal because our generation still comprise the majority of the fans and we grew up watching men blading each other in hardcore matches whereas women were used for pillow fights, our generation will never accept women in the same position as men and the future generation won't give a **** about wrestling, they don't watch honestly, our time TV was around the only source of entertainment in the 90s, but now kids have netflix and stuff and can watch anythging, they dont need to watch wrestling and most kids I know dont either, Raw used to get 7-8s in 1998 now they barely get 1, that says it all what a failure women's revolution is ba ha ha, I rather rewatch Edge x Lita sex (or Edge pinning Behua at ONS 06, thats how to do a pin XD) than see any ****ty Sasha vs Bianca or any other serious womens matches and no wonder why sjws will never ever advocate a seperate female only brand !

Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would prefer they have their own show tbh. One of the main reasons I stopped watching wwe was all the boring woman's matches.
    Stats: 6 foot, 240 pounds
    Cane Corso Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fans were walking out of WM12 in the middle of Bret vs. Shawn. I was watching at home with some of my friends and they were like “this is boring”.

I gotta say whatever the case was that banks vs. Bianca was a perfect match srs.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrestling will be dead in 20 years.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Fans were walking out of WM12 in the middle of Bret vs. Shawn. I was watching at home with some of my friends and they were like “this is boring”.

I gotta say whatever the case was that banks vs. Bianca was a perfect match srs.
    WM always needed the casual fans as well. A 60 minute match with no falls was never going to cut it

Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000) Wfanking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

I have seen better matches on Raw and free tv, any random good matches women have are glorified as great, expectations from a men's match to be great are on a higher level, like Cena vs HBK Raw 50 minutes rematch in 2007 being considered better than their WM 23 match despite the WM 23 match being outstanding on its own, and Becky vs Sasha being nothing compared to that level! But sure the participants are women and they need to do half the stuffs men do to get the same praise. Its just like people bitched about Cena's 16 times world title regime over 15 years of his main roster career 2002-2017, while giving Charlotte a free pass for her 10 + (yeah now wwe considers the womens titles world titles) in just 6 years in the main roster because "she is a woman". And Sasha vs Belair wasn't a 60 minutes ironman match with no falls, and this fans walking out didnt happen on the main event of night 2 of the same event. The fans wanted Lashley vs McIntyre in night 1, got it early and left as simple as that.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wfanking View Post
    fans reportedly left ]before WM 37 night 1 main event Banks vs Belair (lol I never heard of that ever happening before any other WrestleMania). lets be honest wrestling was created for men, by men, why can't women do their own original sports rather than steal everything that was created by men and claim they deserve to be on them just by being women? An dhonestly women fans themeslves mostly prefetr the men's wrestling , back in 2009 I remember all the women were crying their hearts out for jeff Hardy, 2011-2012 it was punk, those were the real women not the sjw gen z women today advocating women's wrestling, because the real women fans loved the men in action, and sjw men defend women's wrestling saying women are hot! I tell them go watch porn, and you missed out all the awesome Sunny-Sable bra and pantie stuffs from the 90s, you can't get laind cause you are so despetrate that fully cloathed women of today are a turn on for you lol, They say Trish Lita were draws, Tris Lita were barely on ppvs and rarely ever had 10+ minutes matches, and mostly women wrestling have always been 3 minutes side attraction and women's main roles were as valets.

No matter how much the sjws bitch about women not getting enough opportunities, they will never want a separate brand because it will get 0 ratings and we will have Raw and SmackDown with men trying to kill each other with barbed wire bats blading mad just like we used to enjoy... btw women can stay as long as long as they bring back braw and pantie matches for Raw and SD while the so called serious women's wrestling can go to the new women's brand i dont need those on Raw and SD, i dont need women to do what men already does and what was always ment for men to do, wrestle brutal matches. I don't disrespect women in anyway, but whats a man's thing will always be a man's thing and wrestling has been that since the 19th C when Abraham Lincoln won a wrestling title, wrestling is a man's world and women are supposed to be side attraction and eye candies, women dont get entitled to everything just by being women, i tell them just invent your own sports instead of stealing WWE, MLB, NBA, MLS, NHL, NFL the sporting world was invented by men for men and women just have to leach onto men's thing because they aren't real women , they are post 80s born sjw closet women, and dont accept what is actually ment for them like volleyball or ballet dancing, etc and want to try to become men, anyway sjws know a separate brand will fal because our generation still comprise the majority of the fans and we grew up watching men blading each other in hardcore matches whereas women were used for pillow fights, our generation will never accept women in the same position as men and the future generation won't give a **** about wrestling, they don't watch honestly, our time TV was around the only source of entertainment in the 90s, but now kids have netflix and stuff and can watch anythging, they dont need to watch wrestling and most kids I know dont either, Raw used to get 7-8s in 1998 now they barely get 1, that says it all what a failure women's revolution is ba ha ha, I rather rewatch Edge x Lita sex (or Edge pinning Behua at ONS 06, thats how to do a pin XD) than see any ****ty Sasha vs Bianca or any other serious womens matches and no wonder why sjws will never ever advocate a seperate female only brand !
    I respec' you.

Small Willy Brah.

Originally Posted by Ripper908 View Post
    would prefer they have their own show tbh. One of the main reasons I stopped watching wwe was all the boring woman's matches.
    Same here. If women left the E, still dont think I could ever go back to watching the E. The broads were the reason I stopped watching a few years ago.

Small Willy Brah.