pree3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Is it possible to be slim thick?

I’m also so sorry that this is probably an annoying question that everyone asks, it’s my first post... I used to have a very big bottom from working out at around 135-140 pounds but then I accidentally lost weight (cw: 120) and now my butt is flat but my abs are looking more defined...it is possible for me (a female) to grow glutes through a bulk and keep my abs or do I have to bulk then cut? I’m really bad at eating clean:/ also I’d prefer to have fat on my butt rather than just muscle but I’m guessing that’s not at all possible without a BBL or something.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No, you can choose where you gain muscle but if you regain fat, it will most likely head straight to the areas where it just came off from.

jhonnichole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pree3 View Post
    I’m also so sorry that this is probably an annoying question that everyone asks, it’s my first post... I used to have a very big bottom from working out at around 135-140 pounds but then I accidentally lost weight (cw: 120) and now my butt is flat but my abs are looking more defined...it is possible for me (a female) to grow glutes through a bulk and keep my abs or do I have to bulk then cut? I’m really bad at eating clean:/ also I’d prefer to have fat on my butt rather than just muscle but I’m guessing that’s not at all possible without a BBL or something.
    Its quite difficult

Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100) Cal0rieKing is not very well liked. (-100)
    Unfortunately we have no control over where where our body stores fat, thank genetics. As you gain wight you can expect you body to deposit the fat in the same areas as before you lost weight.