Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    ...SDing works, masks - we really don’t know.
    We do know a lot about masks, even before covid. Take TB as an example (and I have seen it happen IRL) someone on a hospital ward is suspected of having TB the first thing they do is shove a mask on the patient and get them in a side room.

Masks used by ordinary people, where they use them for long periods of time and shove them in a pocket and take them out and reuse them etc etc, are very poor at preventing the wearer from catching covid. If the person is using them badly enough they might be useless or possible worse than useless.

*BUT* They are very useful at reducing the transmission of covid. People with covid who wear masks infect others at a much lower rate than people who are positive and don't wear masks. Just like my TB example above.

Masks worn by ordinary people are to protect *others*, not to protect the mask wearer

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Yeah I give up on clowns like him,they repeat the same stuff like they are stuck in a loop. It is exhausting and a waste of time. It isn't like new facts and information will convince them to be open minded and protect others.

Who do you think you are protecting? If you don’t have Covid your wasting consence. You guys act like you have Covid everyday.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So let’s see the stats of vaccinated people getting Covid?

Click Here ya Lazy Bass Turd
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just it’s sad how the gubmit has made everyone feel guilty that they are going to kill someone if they are fully vaccinated and are afraid to pull thier silly mask down (which there is no proof that prevents anything in a gym setting) to do a set.

SDing works, masks - we really don’t know.
    I don't wanna sound ghey.

But when people start saying (or writing) 'gubmint' I get all giddy like a goat on trampoline. Just sayin'.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Who do you think you are protecting? If you don’t have Covid your wasting consence. You guys act like you have Covid everyday.
    I totally understand why people would be hesitant about getting this particular vaccine. But you don’t seem hesitant, just obtuse about how f*cking vaccines work. No vaccinated people aren't safe for ever. If a big enough chunk of our population (or the world's) doesn't get vaccinated, then we run the risk of high transmission rates and therefore increasing the amount of variances created, leading to a higher possibility of a variant that massively reduces the efficacy of the vaccine and/or becomes deadlier.

And no vaccine has ever been 100%. The further down you go from 100, the more important population-level immunity becomes relative to individual, due to the breaking of chains of transmission.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I totally understand why people would be hesitant about getting this particular vaccine. But you don’t seem hesitant, just obtuse about how f*cking vaccines work. No vaccinated people aren't safe for ever. If a big enough chunk of our population (or the world's) doesn't get vaccinated, then we run the risk of high transmission rates and therefore increasing the amount of variances created, leading to a higher possibility of a variant that massively reduces the efficacy of the vaccine and/or becomes deadlier.

And no vaccine has ever been 100%. The further down you go from 100, the more important population-level immunity becomes relative to individual, due to the breaking of chains of transmission.
    I’ve already stated ITT that vaccines are not 100%.

If you wanna get vaccinated fine, but if vulnerable people don’t get vaccinated, that’s on them.

A fully vaccinated person lessons there own risks, you clowns are just stuck on being hero’s thinking everyone else should get the vaccine AND wear a mask so the whole fuking world lives, we are not supposed to live forever.

It’s interesting the most vocal on thus protecting everyone bs are anti Christians, be hero’s guys but cancer is highly right around the corner.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the hell is consence?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I’ve already stated ITT that vaccines are not 100%.
    Good, and that is one of the reasons why masks are suggested post vaccine until herd immunity is reached.

If you wanna get vaccinated fine, but if vulnerable people don’t get vaccinated, that’s on them.
    As long as they are able to get it, I agree.

A fully vaccinated person lessons there own risks, you clowns are just stuck on being hero’s thinking everyone else should get the vaccine AND wear a mask so the whole fuking world lives, we are not supposed to live forever.
    Again, the hope that everyone who is able to get the vaccine does in fact get it, is not “hero’s thinking”; it’s a basic understanding of how vaccines work.

It’s interesting the most vocal on thus protecting everyone bs are anti Christians, be hero’s guys but cancer is highly right around the corner.
    I don’t know what this means.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    What the hell is consence?
    Are you picking on me cause I’m half koean???

Rule 101 of calling someone a clown. Don't be one yourself. Use the right wording. ** Lessens their

Are you picking on me cause I’m half koean???
    What's koean? and what half?

Good, and that is one of the reasons why masks are suggested post vaccine until herd immunity is reached.

What you say here along with wearing masks while fully vaccinated makes zero sense, but then again you showed your idiotacy by saying Biden is not an idiot.

You should check speech he gave on the railroads, pay attention to the little tale he told back when Barrack was around, he couldn’t get any of it straight, not even the states the rails traveled, lol.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I am trying to reply to you with a vid and this website won't let me post. So weird.

Thanks for sharing.

I have been meaning to tell you that Canada is lucky to you have you as a CP. Canuck Patriot.

I love Canadians. Nicest people ever. But your country, sadly, has become a liberal hellhole thanks to that commie leader of yours. No wories, bro. We got p e do joe. We are right behind you.

Freedom lovers unite! phuck these commies.

You are a smart dood. You can see what your gubmint and my gubmint are doing. New World Order. Universal Basic Income. That commie mudda fukker just admitted the rona is being used as an excuse for the reset.

We conspiracy tinfoil ain't crazy after all.

Slavery. Here we come.
    Last edited by NorwichGrad; 05-05-2021 at 11:31 AM.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No i don't............ i never had 1 symptom following the recommended protocols from nih.
    I started March 1 of last year and never wore a mask outside, so you sir....... are guilty of extreme exaggeration.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

but then again you showed your idiotacy by saying Biden is not an idiot.
    Corporatist, opportunist, statist, authoritarian, center left glad-hander, are all pretty apt descriptions of Biden, but no he is not an idiot.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

What you say here along with wearing masks while fully vaccinated makes zero sense, but then again you showed your idiotacy by saying Biden is not an idiot.
    What's idiotacy ? Sounds like you are insulting 7, you need to not look like an idiot when insulting someone.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I hesitate to even call what people are getting injected into them a vaccine, as that term has been historically used. I know we live in a time of changing definitions and erasing history, but this really isn't a vaccine.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I hesitate to even call what people are getting injected into them a vaccine, as that term has been historically used. I know we live in a time of changing definitions and erasing history, but this really isn't a vaccine.
    How so? I have spoken to a few doctor friends who I trust and tried to read as much as I could understand (which admittedly was not a lot) but from what I understand the science around these mRNA vaccines has been studied pretty extensively going back to 2012 or so.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How so? I have spoken to a few doctor friends who I trust and tried to read as much as I could understand (which admittedly was not a lot) but from what I understand the science around these mRNA vaccines has been studied pretty extensively going back to 2012 or so.
    I’ve heard some refer to it as more of a medical device implant rather than a vaccine because the difference in how the mRNA tech works. I didn’t fully grasp the reasoning and it seemed like just semantics. Normal vaccines basically have one less step to generating an immune response is what I came away with. It all looked like clear liquid to me, didn’t see any suspended little robots floating in the vials.

Ben Carsen is a Dr., do you listen to him? Or is he a conservative quack?

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    No i don't............ i never had 1 symptom following the recommended protocols from nih.
    I started March 1 of last year and never wore a mask outside, so you sir....... are guilty of extreme exaggeration.

You are the jackazz who said I won't protect people? I asked you who then are you protecting, so you obviously must mask fully vaccine, I mean how else am I supposed to take it. You jumped on me with your nonsense two cent because Pockets was arguing with me, I reacted, so piss off Donnie Lemon.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I’ve heard some refer to it as more of a medical device implant rather than a vaccine because the difference in how the mRNA tech works. I didn’t fully grasp the reasoning and it seemed like just semantics. Normal vaccines basically have one less step to generating an immune response is what I came away with. It all looked like clear liquid to me, didn’t see any suspended little robots floating in the vials.
    Dude, how many times x's did you zoom in on your microscope? The robots are the virus size, man. OMG, the robots are the virus!!! I mean the virus is little robots... OMG to control us!!!

but then what's the vaccine fur??? Maybe its a patch update like we get fur our smart phones. Those always seem to make my phone slower and worse, so I'm going to apply the same thinking to the vaccine and skip it. I'm happy with the original version.

damn.... I suddenly got the urge to order something from Amazon. I must need something.

Ben Carsen is a Dr., do you listen to him? Or is he a conservative quack?
    2 of my doctor friends I have known for 30 years and the other 2 I have known for almost 20. My belief in their opinion and advice has as much to do with the person I know them to be as it does their medical degree. But no I don’t really have much use for Dr. Carson or any other talking head’s opinion.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, how many times x's did you zoom in on your microscope? The robots are the virus size, man. OMG, the robots are the virus!!! I mean the virus is little robots... OMG to control us!!!

but then what's the vaccine fur??? Maybe its a patch update like we get fur our smart phones. Those always seem to make my phone slower and worse, so I'm going to apply the same thinking to the vaccine and skip it. I'm happy with the original version.

damn.... I suddenly got the urge to order something from Amazon. I must need something.

The vaccine is NOTHING as you describe, it does not work as proven in this thread, well it lessens the chances of hospitalization. BUT the real reason for the vaccine is simply just to create a two tier system. The ones who take it are good boys and girls and the ones who don't are to be used as extractions, someone for the good boys and girls to concentrate on excluding and talking about while Gubmint does their NWO transition of power control.

2 of my doctor friends I have known for 30 years and the other 2 I have known for almost 20. My belief in their opinion and advice has as much to do with the person I know them to be as it does their medical degree. But no I don’t really have much use for Dr. Carson or any other talking head’s opinion.
    Well maybe if you KNEW him you may, but you kinda just proved my point. It's about meaningless then that your buddies are Dr. and are correct.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Interesting. Most of what I read went straight over my head. You always have a very good way of breaking down a lot of this stuff so us slow folks can understand it a bit better. Thanks!
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Chaz, have you noticed this shift or change the media is attempting on us?

Right now the police are not the police the NWO want, the goal is switch the old criminals with new criminals, this is what happens when people like Hunter Biden who are drug users and dealers get there ways in the global deals.

Right now the NWO can only hope police arrest people for Covid crimes (and this is where the vaccine comes in). But they don’t have enough police willing to comply with that, which why they are allowing a new army to emerge that they are working to deputize and arrest those bad boys and girls who won’t vaccine.

The big difference is these criminals understand the power of weights and won’t allow such an activity in thier jails, not like a real criminal gets.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chaz, have you noticed this shift or change the media is attempting on us?

Right now the police are not the police the NWO want, the goal is switch the old criminals with new criminals, this is what happens when people like Hunter Biden who are drug users and dealers get there ways in the global deals.

Right now the NWO can only hope police arrest people for Covid crimes (and this is where the vaccine comes in). But they don’t have enough police willing to comply with that, which why they are allowing a new army to emerge that they are working to deputize and arrest those bad boys and girls who won’t vaccine.

The big difference is these criminals understand the power of weights and won’t allow such an activity in thier jails, not like a real criminal gets.
    Dude who picks up the bar from the ground to do squats because that's where the fuking bar is - I wish there was a way I could get through to you so that at the very least, you wouldn't be relentlessly spewing utter nonsense here on what appears to be an all day and night basis.

If I could, I would simply say: Dude, live your life.

This is not a freakin dress rehearsal. Make haste for there is no time to waste, brother! (expect for the occational Netflix binge, but that's cool)

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude who picks up the bar from the ground to do squats because that's where the fuking bar is - I wish there was a way I could get through to you so that at the very least, you wouldn't be relentlessly spewing utter nonsense here on what appears to be an all day and night basis.

If I could, I would simply say: Dude, live your life.

This is not a freakin dress rehearsal. Make haste for there is no time to waste, brother! (expect for the occational Netflix binge, but that's cool)

You want to ignore what's obviously in front of you. Criminals are doing what they want, the ones that are getting arrested are in areas where the police are not complying with the NWO, but even when they do get arrested the governor has instilled something called "bail reform" they are back out on the street.

The covid criminal gets no "bail reform", I live my life, but this is now the danger in living my life.

Well maybe if you KNEW him you may, but you kinda just proved my point. It's about meaningless then that your buddies are Dr. and are correct.
    So where exactly do you derive information from to form your opinions?
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free