Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I’ve never found a mask ever worked for me, yah those
    Did you ever try a mask for allergies? My old boss had to wear one because of a dust allergy, the dust never bothered us, but lit him up pretty good.

YouTube vids are so correct, like ones that state, stop squatting your dead lifts, seems like they clueless to a person with short torso and longer legs combination.
    Stop changing the subject, there are many credible sources in the links I even provided one from Web Md, you just can't admit you were wrong. not the first time

Anyhow, ha ha right sure I’ve never seen people out alone with a masks before 2020, right sure allergies, ha ha!
    I am not surprised considering you walk around with your head up your ass most of the time, besides, I never said it was allergies, read my quote below, I said perhaps.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Perhaps they have allergies, who knows? In any case, why should I care if someone wears a piece of cloth on their face outdoors? Their body their choice. I won't judge them. I don't see why it bothers you either.

Maybe they know you are a nosey Bass Turd, the neighborhood gossip queen and threw one on just to give you something to talk about, if so it worked. Go walk your dogs and mind your own Damn Business Tater Tot
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    LOL, it is just an image that a few of us would use in the equipment section of the forum when newbies would make threads on what to wear to the gym. Dirty Chuck Taylors and a unitard is an appropriate answer right?

When they would make threads asking about the minimum equipment needed for a home gym, our standard answer was a shake weight and a unicycle. I mean if they wanted a serious answer, they should have asked ironwill2008.

Occasionally we could get ironwill to cut up with us. He had some funny gifs in his comedy arsenal. Got a handful of mod reps from him over the years. I was actually a useful poster in the equipment section back in the day.
    Greg those were the days, the equipment forum its dying on it's a$$, so many of the old members no longer post and the humour has been diluted accordingly.

I remember one of IronWill's posts in particular, the OP had received some good advice, but was continually arguing against it, IronWill then posted Jack Nicolson's "you can't handle the truth" speech from a Few Good Men, it was priceless.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Did you ever try a mask for allergies? My old boss had to wear one because of a dust allergy, the dust never bothered us, but lit him up pretty good.

Stop changing the subject, there are many credible sources in the links I even provided one from Web Md, you just can't admit you were wrong. not the first time

I am not surprised considering you walk around with your head up your ass most of the time, besides, I never said it was allergies, read my quote below, I said perhaps.

Maybe they know you are a nosey Bass Turd, the neighborhood gossip queen and threw one on just to give you something to talk about, if so it worked. Go walk your dogs and mind your own Damn Business Tater Tot

I already said, masks made my allergies worse. They make the nose itch escepially those blue doctor masks.

They don’t live in my court, I had trudge across the tundren mile after mile to reach that court of st Alphonso.

I posted this here because it was kinda on topic, we all know why they won’t unmask alone in their own space outside.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please excuse me if I post something completely off topic and derailing to the original thread. Deadlifts.

I've restarted training after a huge break, from 20kg (empty bar) like me a total novice on Monday 12th April (or 40kg in case of DL) and slowly incrementing (2.5kg/5lbs each time or 5kg/10lbs on DL) so nothing is heavy - but I want to try concentrating on coaching cues while it's light so it's ingrained (hopefully) when it becomes heavy.

I DL today, a *huge* 65kg lift and I thought... WTF was that cue about sticking butt back to lift or something people were discussing here a few weeks back

What was that one??

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Rona doesn’t affect midgets.

That’s why when you go to restaurants you have to wear masks. Then once seated it’s perfectly safe to take them off.

Midgets are the same height as seated people.

Midgets are exempt.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    The Rona doesn’t affect midgets.

That’s why when you go to restaurants you have to wear masks. Then once seated it’s perfectly safe to take them off.

Midgets are the same height as seated people.

Midgets are exempt.
    Are ya Looking tater? There you have it, you are exempt..Do your Happy Dance

Spoiler!

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They don’t live in my court, I had trudge across the tundren mile after mile to reach that court of st Alphonso.
    Thought it was St Olaf's?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Thought it was St Olaf's?
    No st Alphonso is where you go to get your eyes fixed from the yellow snow that Nanook rubbed in them.

Also, you can pray to st Alphonso to fix a Chevy, yes he sure can. But beware many have “seen him rubbing it” they say saw stoke his weenie, it was teenie...........,,,

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If you are looking for a mask for protection from biological hazards, as a minimum I’d personally recommend the full-face MSA that takes advantage p100 cartridges. That way you won’t need goggles as a separate PPE item, and they typically provide a really good seal around the face. Just be sure to do your positive and negative pressure checks prior to use and maintain it in accordance with manufacturers recommendations. Although there’s a reason researches working in higher level bio-containment zones wear supplied air respiratory protection. It would provide the greatest level of protection, although a bit cumbersome for shopping.

At least now the face coverings required for going into stores are easily accessible. Can usually find one in the parking lot, or right on top of the garbage can. No reason everyone can’t be triple masked now
    Ahhhhh, science. Same people who scream follow the science on global warming (a topic on which science is not/never settled) simply refuse to even acknowledge the 'science' of this mask wearing baloney. There is some science to social distancing. I'm happy to do that. These 'masks' mean next to nothing. If you want to wear a mask, wear a biohazard grade face appliance. We're at the aiborne microbial level. That silly thing on 99.999999999% of people is a useless joke. An exercise in how sheeplike we are willing to be when FEAR is introduced.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Ahhhhh, science. Same people who scream follow the science on global warming (a topic on which science is not/never settled) simply refuse to even acknowledge the 'science' of this mask wearing baloney. There is some science to social distancing. I'm happy to do that. These 'masks' mean next to nothing. If you want to wear a mask, wear a biohazard grade face appliance. We're at the aiborne microbial level. That silly thing on 99.999999999% of people is a useless joke. An exercise in how sheeplike we are willing to be when FEAR is introduced.

Great post, and speaking of following science and wearing a mask for allergies, once the pollen gets on your face and eyes your fuked, the mask alone does nothing, HA, HA!

I've had the pollen allergy for 20 years now, it finally lightened up a couple years ago, some days it hits me outta nowhere.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I am having trouble deciding whether to listen to the HS grad on bb.com or the geniuses at MIT. http://www.mit.edu/~bazant/COVID-19/

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Iron Community used to be dominated by REAL MEN who understood their role in society. Now, just like anything else, it has been infiltrated by beta ass weakling commies who love to nuthug gubmint scrotum. How sad.

Just something to think about.

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
    Gubmint: "NO"

"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
    Gubmint: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
    Gubmint: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
    Gubmint: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

"If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

"If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

"So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
    Gubmint: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
    Gubmint: "To protect others."

"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

"If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Gubmint?"
    Gubmint: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"... Does not provide immunity Does not eliminate the virus Does not prevent death Does not guarantee you won’t get it Does not stop you from passing it on to others Does not eliminate the need for travel bans Does not eliminate the need for business closures Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns Does not eliminate the need for masking If after reading this you still decide to get the "vaccine"..

I am
    The Sovereign Goat Man
    This above all..

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Irrelevant of whether you are pro vax anti vax, pro mask anti mask etc etc --> for the purposes of accuracy...

The health impacts being described about Covid isn't a simple binary live/die. So the statement that Covid has a very high % survival rate (based on entire population, not vulnerable groups!) is very reassuring but potentially misleading when quoted as a reason for doing/not-doing stuff.
    Between the choices of: 100% OK versus 100% dead, there's a whole range of possibilities of impacted health in-between, many of them long term, which should be considered in arguments (as they are far more common than the death scenario)

The Iron Community used to be dominated by REAL MEN who understood their role in society. Now, just like anything else, it has been infiltrated by beta ass weakling commies who love to nuthug gubmint scrotum. How sad.

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

Gubmint: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

"If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

"If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Gubmint?"
    Gubmint: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"... Does not provide immunity Does not eliminate the virus Does not prevent death Does not guarantee you won’t get it Does not stop you from passing it on to others Does not eliminate the need for travel bans Does not eliminate the need for business closures Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns Does not eliminate the need for masking If after reading this you still decide to get the "vaccine"..

I am
    The Sovereign Goat Man

Thanks and you missed one-

Can I still protest if I’m vaccinated or not?

Gubmit- absolutely, protesting is the most important thing in your life, it’s far more important than visiting your loved ones, working, or doing anything to get you something some else won’t get.

BTW, looks like The last thing Biden wants to do is let the vaccine fix anything, he’s already stated that he exceeded the amount of people vacced in 100 days, but Trump got the vaccine out so that means it don’t work, hence Buden klan are anti-vaccine, plus if this gets fixed Biden can’t talk about it anymore, no the masks are here to stay, the Biden plan, baby!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Irrelevant of whether you are pro vax anti vax, pro mask anti mask etc etc --> for the purposes of accuracy...

The health impacts being described about Covid isn't a simple binary live/die. So the statement that Covid has a very high % survival rate (based on entire population, not vulnerable groups!) is very reassuring but potentially misleading when quoted as a reason for doing/not-doing stuff.
    Between the choices of: 100% OK versus 100% dead, there's a whole range of possibilities of impacted health in-between, many of them long term, which should be considered in arguments (as they are far more common than the death scenario)
    Great post Tom. The long haulers and those that live with new issues would disagree with "the it is just a flu crowd". And guess what you dont have to be a fat old person to have long term health consequences. I know a woman in New Jersey who still doesn't have taste or smell back, another with heart damage, and another who doest have full lung function. Sucks.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 05-04-2021 at 07:58 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Great post, and speaking of following science and wearing a mask for allergies, once the pollen gets on your face and eyes your fuked, the mask alone does nothing, HA, HA!

I've had the pollen allergy for 20 years now, it finally lightened up a couple years ago, some days it hits me outta nowhere.

^^^ Speaking of Pollen, I see you still got a bee in your bonet over the allergy mask thing, you are too funny. You hate to be wrong, think you would be used to it by now..

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am
    The Sovereign Goat Man
    They certainly aren't doing a very good job selling the vaccine to the public. As you mention, the advice is essentially "get the vaccine, but don't expect anything to change once you do get it".

Actually, I take that back. Biden gave us permission to have a July 4th BBQ provided that everyone was vaccinated and the group was small and exercised appropriate anti-Covid measures. If that doesn't motivate one to get vaccinated, then I don't know what will.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Gubmit- absolutely, protesting is the most important thing in your life, it’s far more important than visiting your loved ones, working, or doing anything to get you something some else won’t get.

BTW, looks like The last thing Biden wants to do is let the vaccine fix anything, he’s already stated that he exceeded the amount of people vacced in 100 days, but Trump got the vaccine out so that means it don’t work, hence Buden klan are anti-vaccine, plus if this gets fixed Biden can’t talk about it anymore, no the masks are here to stay, the Biden plan, baby!
    Your mask hangup is such a strange liberty hill to die on. I wont tell anyone to get vaccinated, or wear a mask. I will wear a mask because I would not want my kids to miss out on years of their grandparents in their life because I only thought of myself and my "rights" and I would not want that for others. It may be that a death such as that may occur anyway or masks may not do anything to prevent the spread of covid whatsoever, I don’t know. But if all that is being asked of me is to wear a mask when I am in public I can at least do my part.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

Agreed. As long as what you said is based on objective analyses. In a true free country (which we are no longer), there would be many independent studies and the people would be left to make their own choice, because freedom is about choice. The problem is that gubmint only presents their version of objective truth, all other findings are dismissed and banned. Case in point, fakebook. Many posts that don't toe the line of the new world order agenda are deleted and "fact checked."

Yup. Biden is a sock puppet of the oligarchs. He's a senile, perverted, walking corpse. He says what they want him to say. He does what they want him to do.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    They certainly aren't doing a very good job selling the vaccine to the public. As you mention, the advice is essentially "get the vaccine, but don't expect anything to change once you do get it".

Actually, I take that back. Biden gave us permission to have a July 4th BBQ provided that everyone was vaccinated and the group was small and exercised appropriate anti-Covid measures. If that doesn't motivate one to get vaccinated, then I don't know what will.
    Isn't it ironic how he gave us permission to have July 4th BBQ.
    This above all..

The Iron Community used to be dominated by REAL MEN ...
    That's why reading Jim Wendler can be amusing, he has his opinions on this and doesn't mince his words

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Your mask hangup is such a strange liberty hill to die on. I wont tell anyone to get vaccinated, or wear a mask. I will wear a mask because I would not want my kids to miss out on years of their grandparents in their life because I only thought of myself and my "rights" and I would not want that for others. It may be that a death such as that may occur anyway or masks may not do anything to prevent the spread of covid whatsoever, I don’t know. But if all that is being asked of me is to wear a mask when I am in public I can at least do my part.
    I know people who got Covid that say they caught from people who both wore the masks.

That was before the vaccine though.

I gotta say, it hasn’t been that hard for me and my wife to avoid getting this fuking thing, we have been going places the whole except we have been vetting everyone,

For instance, Thanksgiving we bailed out on because we knew two people were carrying the virus who were gonna be there.

Friends, oh your daughter has coronia, ok well we can’t go to the restaurant this sat, let’s meet up in a few weeks.

The time I was around someone questionable, I stayed away from grannies house for a few weeks.

I’d say it’s unhealthy to have young kids minds screwed up with these masks.

Btw a high school track athlete has already passed out from those fuking things, they don’t give a chit about anyone let alone saving your grand parent.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know people who got Covid that say they caught from people who both wore the masks.
    Seems like a small sample size but I can’t really present an informed argument that they do anything at all. I have heard what I thought was valid reasoning for wearing a mask in certain situations from people I trust, and that is good enough for me.

I gotta say, it hasn’t been that hard for me and my wife to avoid getting this fuking thing, we have been going places the whole except we have been vetting everyone,
    I have pretty much gone everywhere I want to go. The only thing really different is sometimes I wore a mask.

The time I was around someone questionable, I stayed away from grannies house for a few weeks.
    Unfortunately, not everyone can do that. My wife’s parents rely on me for some of their needs so I just can’t stay away. They have been vaccinated as I have been but I will still wear a mask when I go to their house for awhile.

I’d say it’s unhealthy to have young kids minds screwed up with these masks.
    How so? Half the time I have to remind my youngest when he gets home from school to take it off because he forgot he had it on.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

[QUOTE=7Seconds;1637741593
    How so? Half the time I have to remind my youngest when he gets home from school to take it off because he forgot he had it on.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully not all kids do that, I can see how some may enjoy wearing a mask.

It is definitely unhealthy for a kid to grow up wearing a mask all the time, it’s not right plus when they play they should be getting fresh air, and I already told you about the track athlete that passed out, and I’m sure the left don’t care because that girl pushed herself too hard, how dare she be a winner!!!

We don’t even know the health problems coming from kids that aren’t getting correct breathing exposure.

Sounds like you should be wearing a mask at MIL even before this Covid, I mean why chance a flu too?

It is definitely unhealthy for a kid to grow up wearing a mask all the time, it’s not right plus when they play they should be getting fresh air,
    Lol yes growing up with a mask is exactly what they are doing.

and I already told you about the track athlete that passed out,
    All of my kids play sports and have been required to wear masks during play by the associations. My two oldest have been doing 4 two hour practices a week and 1-4 games a weekend since July with no issues whatsoever.

and I’m sure the left don’t care because that girl pushed herself too hard, how dare she be a winner!!!
    You really are an idiot.

Sounds like you should be wearing a mask at MIL even before this Covid, I mean why chance a flu too?
    Perhaps I should have. Before Covid I had never heard of the word asymptomatic.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

All of my kids play sports and have been required to wear masks during play by the associations. My two oldest have been doing 4 two hour practices a week and 1-4 games a weekend since July with no issues whatsoever.

You really are an idiot.

So are you, just cause your kids didn’t have issues is not the measure for everyone, again the winner of a race passed out, practice is not game day.

Chances are the majority of the country isn’t listening to this mask while vaccine bs and many will have bbq on July 4 no matter what that idiot says.

Sup Tater? Still getting your ass kicked in the mask thing I see. It's a piece of material that weighs a few ounces, why argue over it so much? if you don't wanna wear it don't, if others want to wear it, who cares? Why does someone else wearing it bother you so much?

So are you, just cause your kids didn’t have issues is not the measure for everyone
    It’s a bit humorous that you of all people criticize someone for using anecdotal evidence

, again the winner of a race passed out,
    Come on now, I have 4 kids you got one track athlete. That’s four times the sample size!

practice is not game day.
    To be fair my oldest has played close to 40 games since august. From Orlando to San Diego. Been a bit crazy.

Chances are the majority of the country isn’t listening to this mask while vaccine bs and many will have bbq on July 4
    You’re probably right.

no matter what that idiot says.
    I don’t agree with President Biden on many things but I certainly don’t believe him to be an idiot.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Question for Norwich.

So I was listening to Glenn Beck ramble a bit about the purpose of Covid and I want make sure I understand the conspiracy.

So the powers that be are those that control the financial institutions of the world. They are the central bankers that run the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and other central banking institutions.

The endgame of these central bankers is to buy, own, and control the world. By having control of the world's money supplies they have been able to do this in large part. In order to finish buying the world the banksters must issue great amounts of currency, also known as debt. But doing this would normally cause an inflationary crash. However there are two components to inflation: money supply and money velocity (the rate at which money moves through the economy. Since 2020, the money supply has shot up in a straight line while the money has gone straight down. Since money is not moving through the economy, this massive increase in money supply has not caused this inflationary crash yet.

So now we get to the purpose of the pandemic. To shutdown the world economy to kill the movement of money. Which allows the banks to hyper inflate without inflation kicking in. Of course this can't last forever. At some point the house of cards will crash, the middle class will be wiped out, and we will have a society of extreme haves and extreme have nots. When the dust clears, all our money will be worthless (those that still have money), the banks along with the governments and corporations they control, will be the owners of the world, and near-all humanity will be thrust back into serfdom.

Is that the idea?
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    He has already walked that back and now claims the goal is the end of summer.

How so? Half the time I have to remind my youngest when he gets home from school to take it off because he forgot he had it on.
    Mental indoctrination, there is nothing normal about anyone being forced to wear masks much less little kids. The schools are doing a hell of a job brain washing kids into believing this stuff is normal. They will grow up not knowing any better.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post

Mental indoctrination, there is nothing normal about anyone being forced to wear masks much less little kids. The schools are doing a hell of a job brain washing kids into believing this stuff is normal. They will grow up not knowing any better.
    It’s not the job of the schools to raise my kids. I have had discussions with my kids on why they are wearing masks in school. 3 are fine with it and understand the reasoning behind it and 1 completely hates it. He’s the anarchist of the bunch.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free