oikset is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Been given macros by trainer - I don't think they're right.

Hi - after a difficult period of my life i've recently lost a bit of weight by just not eating like **** anymore, but then I reached a plateau.
    My intention is to lose more fat and eventually build more defined muscle.
    Im currently 235 lbs - 6'1, with 32% bodyfat.

So i turned to a trainer/nutritionist, who has given me the following macros on a weekly basis -

it started at 125 protein 345 carb 90 fat ----

changing all the way to today to :
    155 protein, 535 carb, 80 fat

My weight initially wen down...a bit, but no much. Now it has crept back up. My numbers haven't changed much, though I do feel a little stronger.
    I asked him if all this was right and he sort of dismissed my concerns and claims I should burn more calories, plain and simple.

So for the past ten days I have added doing vigorous cardio every morning 30 minutes in addition to the bodyweight exercises I do for 30 minutes 3x week.

I'm looking for advice. It's confusing out there and I'm afraid I'm going down the wrong path.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You don't have to hit exact macros... calories is what matters for fat loss (as long as basic minimums are met for protein and fat)

125/345/90 adds up to 2690 cals ... doesn't sound ideal for fat loss. Try 2200 for a couple of weeks.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That calorie amount may result in weight loss but probably very slowly given your activity level.

If your goal is faster weight loss, I agree you’d be better off starting closer to 2200-2300 unless you more movement during the day.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try more like 180\150\90

about 2,130. Higher protein is more satiating and has a TEF of about 5X higher than carbs. When you go low cal food choices will be the make it or break it factor.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    More pro's less carbs son the fukkkkkkk

oikset is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks a bunch guys. Will do.