Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    It has a learning curve. Your first couple of hours will be fuked, but once it clicks, it clicks. It's also the hardest of the Soulsborne games by far, so if you can beat that, you'll crush the others. IMO get to this one quick. It's my personal game of the gen.

BTW, your list is great. You're only missing Persona 5 Royal. Trust me on this one. It looks like weeb trash, but it's the one jRPG anyone would love. It's the highest rated PS4 exclusive of all time, beating out God of War, TLOU1/2 and Bloodborne.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...ersona-5-royal
    BB is in my top 5 games of all time. I found DS3 to be harder, the DLC bosses in that game (plus NK) are absolute monsters. I still haven't no-summon killed NK or Gael, I've been picking away at a no-summon run of DS3 but keep playing other stuff. But BB nails everything - vibe, atmosphere, combat tempo is all 10/10, DS3 is far too linear in comparison too.

Agreed hard on P5R, also in my top 5 ever. I agree it's not for everyone but it's for far, far more people than you'd think - don't let the weeb vibe put you off it's one of the finest rpgs ever made.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Update for my Bloodbourne Boyz.

Saw Cleaver wasn't doing it for me since I'm new to Souls games and suck at parrying and don't know when to lock and not lock onto enemies. Maybe with a little more time I could have gotten it down.

Restarted the game and chose the Hunter Axe which is more noob friendly and it made the game much easier since it has range and a ton of damage. It's much better for my playstyle. Leveled character up to 15 (mostly strength), leveled up the Axe once, and beat the Cleric Beast (which took me 4 tries).

Now I'm roaming around trying to find out where the hell I need to go. Found the Saw Spear but think the Hunter Axe is still better for a noob like me.

Got decimated by Father G before calling it a night.

Great fcking game. Probably won't even load up TLOU at all this weekend - BB only.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ephedra View Post

Saw Cleaver wasn't doing it for me since I'm new to Souls games and suck at parrying and don't know when to lock and not lock onto enemies. Maybe with a little more time I could have gotten it down.

Restarted the game and chose the Hunter Axe which is more noob friendly and it made the game much easier since it has range and a ton of damage. It's much better for my playstyle. Leveled character up to 15 (mostly strength), leveled up the Axe once, and beat the Cleric Beast (which took me 4 tries).

Now I'm roaming around trying to find out where the hell I need to go. Found the Saw Spear but think the Hunter Axe is still better for a noob like me.

Great fcking game. Probably won't even load up TLOU at all this weekend - BB only.
    Easily one of the best games of all time. Camera Beast is actually optional papa guacamole is the path to keep moving forward, good luck *******.

Axe has a very spammable charged r2 that can cheese you through some tougher spots. Isnt saw spear a skill weapon? Look at the weapon and check the letter grades next to each stat. If it has an A in strength adding a point of strength will increase the damage more than if the scaling was a B, C etc
    Last edited by MrBourbon; 05-07-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It has a learning curve. Your first couple of hours will be fuked, but once it clicks, it clicks. It's also the hardest of the Soulsborne games by far, so if you can beat that, you'll crush the others. IMO get to this one quick. It's my personal game of the gen.

BTW, your list is great. You're only missing Persona 5 Royal. Trust me on this one. It looks like weeb trash, but it's the one jRPG anyone would love. It's the highest rated PS4 exclusive of all time, beating out God of War, TLOU1/2 and Bloodborne.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...ersona-5-royal
    You put Base BB difficulty over Sekiro?

P5R is absolutely weeb trash that I love. It's an excellent RPG, and I'd say a must have for JRPG fans.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

GrAnT uS eYeS
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    Easily one of the best games of all time. Camera Beast is actually optional papa guacamole is the path to keep moving forward, good luck *******.

Axe has a very spammable charged r2 that can cheese you through some tougher spots. Isnt saw spear a skill weapon? Look at the weapon and check the letter grades next to each stat. If it has an A in strength adding a point of strength will increase the damage more than if the scaling was a B, C etc
    I found a cheese spot to beat Father G and gonna need it. He walks toward you but gets caught on the tombstones and I spam R2 on hunter axe.

Then he transformed into a beast or something and demolished me. Only had a quarter life left though.

LOL if I had to fight him fair it'd take a few days.

I found a cheese spot to beat Father G and gonna need it. He walks toward you but gets caught on the tombstones and I spam R2 on hunter axe.

Then he transformed into a beast or something and demolished me. Only had a quarter life left though.

LOL if I had to fight him fair it'd take a few days.
    I'm sure you'd get him. You can parry the chit out of his first phase. Dunno if you can in the second.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I'm sure you'd get him. You can parry the chit out of his first phase. Dunno if you can in the second.
    What weapon were you using?

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You put Base BB difficulty over Sekiro?

P5R is absolutely weeb trash that I love. It's an excellent RPG, and I'd say a must have for JRPG fans.
    IMO yes, BB is miles beyond Sekiro in difficulty (especially with the chalice dungeons) with the exception of Sekiros final boss (who was a god). Sekiro got easy the second I realized you could get away with spamming the parry.

It might also be a bit unfair of a comparison though since I started with Bloodborne and had my experience from all the previous Soulsborne games. The truth is, the hardest Soulsborne is the one you start with.

BB is in my top 5 games of all time. I found DS3 to be harder, the DLC bosses in that game (plus NK) are absolute monsters. I still haven't no-summon killed NK or Gael, I've been picking away at a no-summon run of DS3 but keep playing other stuff. But BB nails everything - vibe, atmosphere, combat tempo is all 10/10, DS3 is far too linear in comparison too.

Agreed hard on P5R, also in my top 5 ever. I agree it's not for everyone but it's for far, far more people than you'd think - don't let the weeb vibe put you off it's one of the finest rpgs ever made.
    You got this, keep cracking at it

It's weird how bosses are always so specific to the person. I've never personally struggled with NK or Gael. Gael took me around 5 tries and NK I got on my second try. Meanwhile, Ludwig, Orphan, BSB, and Vicar clapped me well into the double digits. Vicar especially had me hardstuck for months. Legit probably close to 100 deaths to her my first time LOL.

I love DS3. IMO it's the best in the trilogy, and it's the second best Soulsborne right after BB. I need to start a new run on that sometime soon

The axe is my baby. That spin to win carried me through my first run lol. Good choice

Father G is a monster. First true difficulty block. Consider fighting the optional boss before him (no hints, you'll have to find). Otherwise, just keep going at it with him until you get into his flow.

Phase 2 - dodge TOWARD him. If you back up his reach will still get you. The game is teaching you aggression. The golden rule of bb bosses- if it has a bunghole, stab it there. If it doesnt have a bunghole, make it one.

If you get really stuck remember Molotovs are very effective on beasts. If you can beat papa you can beat the game dead srs.

Father G is a monster. First true difficulty block. Consider fighting the optional boss before him (no hints, you'll have to find). Otherwise, just keep going at it with him until you get into his flow.
    He already found camera beast.

IMO yes, BB is miles beyond Sekiro in difficulty (especially with the chalice dungeons) with the exception of Sekiros final boss (who was a god). Sekiro got easy the second I realized you could get away with spamming the parry.

It might also be a bit unfair of a comparison though since I started with Bloodborne and had my experience from all the previous Soulsborne games. The truth is, the hardest Soulsborne is the one you start with.

You got this, keep cracking at it

It's weird how bosses are always so specific to the person. I've never personally struggled with NK or Gael. Gael took me around 5 tries and NK I got on my second try. Meanwhile, Ludwig, Orphan, BSB, and Vicar clapped me well into the double digits. Vicar especially had me hardstuck for months. Legit probably close to 100 deaths to her my first time LOL.

I love DS3. IMO it's the best in the trilogy, and it's the second best Soulsborne right after BB. I need to start a new run on that sometime soon

The axe is my baby. That spin to win carried me through my first run lol. Good choice

Holy chit, I got Vicar on my second attempt. Other "easy" bb bosses whooped my poor ass.

Spoiler!

DS3 was my first, and Pontiff, Princes, Cinder, AND ESPECIALLY FUKKING NAMELESS KING stomped me so hard I wanted to stop, but couldn't.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Just beat Father G. Took 10 attempts but that bastard is finally dead.

I still suck, though. Only way I beat him was cheesing phase 1 hiding behind tombstones where I could hit him and he couldn't hit me. Phase 2 beat him legit.

What a badass game.
    Last edited by Ephedra; 05-07-2021 at 07:36 PM.

I still suck, though. Only way I beat him was cheesing phase 1 hiding behind tombstones where I could hit him and he couldn't hit me. Phase 2 beat him legit.

What a badass game.
    das it mane
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

What a badass game.
    You can beat this game now brah. It never gets easy but Central Yharnam is the only truly crushing section. You'll die, you'll get better, and eventually you'll git good.

Good hunter may you find your worth in not being a poocy. No mercy for abhorrent beast.

And if the next boss you find has the initials BSB.... good luck lol.

You can beat this game now brah. It never gets easy but Central Yharnam is the only truly crushing section. You'll die, you'll get better, and eventually you'll git good.

Good hunter may you find your worth in not being a poocy. No mercy for abhorrent beast.

Yarghuul would like a word.

Secret message for OP

S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I thought the last area in the dlc was by far the hardest and most crushing. Maybe I just sucked at fighting the sharks but they were a nightmare for me. Don’t get me started with those two in the well, that was a harder fight than pretty much every boss in the soulsborne series.
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy chit, I got Vicar on my second attempt. Other "easy" bb bosses whooped my poor ass.

Spoiler!

DS3 was my first, and Pontiff, Princes, Cinder, AND ESPECIALLY FUKKING NAMELESS KING stomped me so hard I wanted to stop, but couldn't.
    Hell ya, I didn't know you finally finished! Good chit mane

Make sure you play Bloodbornes DLC. That DLC is the best they've ever made. Tons of content, and three of the best bosses in all of Soulsborne (one of them is my legit dead top boss battle of all time).

Also, I envy you beating the Vicar on your second try. Godly. She made me legit rage brah

What a badass game.
    LMAO a win is a win. Do what you gotta do to finish the hunt

Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    I thought the last area in the dlc was by far the hardest and most crushing. Maybe I just sucked at fighting the sharks but they were a nightmare for me. Don’t get me started with those two in the well, that was a harder fight than pretty much every boss in the soulsborne series.
    I meant base game/not chalice, but I stand by it. After central Yharnam you understand HOW to play. Game is still challenging but never feels insurmountable.

Agreed, those two chit whales in Hamlet Well can go **** themselves. The one weapon in the game ive never gotten is down there.

Man, y'all really making me consider BB DLC. Debating on getting DS1 remaster since I only ever got as far as the Gargoyle bosses.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, y'all really making me consider BB DLC. Debating on getting DS1 remaster since I only ever got as far as the Gargoyle bosses.
    How about you stop being a ******* and get both

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Let me pour you a glass of harden the fukk up.

FCKKKM I'm stuck on BSB. 15 attempts and one of them had him one swipe left but ran out of antidote and the poison killed me.

Now I've run out of Insight and can't summon that one guy for help. No idea what to do now.

I've read the ritual blood I have can get me in a dungeon to get more insight. Gonna have to figure this one out because there's no way I can beat BSB without help.

Game is BADASS but god damn it ain't easy.

How far along into the game are the Gargoyles?

That game's next on my list.

FCKKKM I'm stuck on BSB. 15 attempts and one of them had him one swipe left but ran out of antidote and the poison killed me.

Now I've run out of Insight and can't summon that one guy for help. No idea what to do now.

I've read the ritual blood I have can get me in a dungeon to get more insight. Gonna have to figure this one out because there's no way I can beat BSB without help.

Where does Beyonce want you to put everything you own?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

They’re early game. 2nd required boss but they’ll probably be your third if you do the normal progression

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Summoning help increases a boss’ health. If you’re having trouble with a boss take an attempt to just dodge and try to learn his moves. Also look through your inventory there might be some items in there that could make this fight a lot easier

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

I've NEVER died to BSB in any of my runs even once, for some reason I just manhandle that boss. But I've also died like 30+ times in a run to TOR who's considered one of the easiest bosses so lol @ me I guess. One very cool aspect about these games is how different bosses challenge different people. But I know most people think BSB is an absolute motherfukker.

Next time you have insight go back to the dream and find the second shop and buy a small resonant bell for 1 insight. Ring it outside boss fog and if anyone is trying to summon help they'll summon you. Help them beat the boss and you'll get a boatload of blood and some insight. You're zero insight right now so you're SOL until you get some more.

Your options are
    1) Farm levels and upgrade yourself/weapon
    2) Find an expensive item that will unlock a new area. BSB is technically optional.
    3) Git gud.

Second or third boss, aka he should not have quit so early :P

Summoning help increases a boss’ health. If you’re having trouble with a boss take an attempt to just dodge and try to learn his moves. Also look through your inventory there might be some items in there that could make this fight a lot easier
    Legit advice. Just go into a new boss the first time or two not even trying to beat them. Hang back, see their moves, don't waste any items. Look for tells, windows where you can sneak a hit in. Most bosses have at least two phases so you'll have to plan for that.

The trick to BSB is to dodge into it and stay aggressive. If you try to back up or make distance, it will fuk you up. Remember, always dodge IN.

Also, be MAX aggressive when it goes poison mode. At that point, it's a battle of attrition for the BSB. You can't play by it's rules. The longer you let it go on, the longer that poison will chip away at your health vials.

You're doing great brah. Fuk, I envy you seeing some of this for the first time.

Both are dope, but I'm too much of a Bloodborne fanboy to not recommend the DLC first.

I also played DS1 after Bloodborne, and DS1 was easy as hell after. I can count on both hands the number of times I died srs. It's still great though. It has the best lore and world design/interconnectivity From has ever done.

That's a lot of words just to say:

How about you stop being a ******* and get both

FINALLY beat blood starved beast alone, no companion. Dodge left, forward and swing the axe a few times. Couple molotovs for good measure but not even needed.

Took at least 20 tries. Was a total noob first 10 fights but I've emerged a legendary hunter. Last try was almost easy.

Taught me the entire fighting mechanics of this game and now I'm ready to go...

Them feels!
    Last edited by Ephedra; 05-08-2021 at 10:22 PM.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FINALLY beat blood starved beast alone, no companion. Dodge back, left and swing the axe a few times. Couple molotovs for good measure but not even needed.

Took at least 20 tries. Was a total noob first 10 fights but I've emerged a legendary hunter. Last try was almost easy.

Taught me the entire fighting mechanics of this game and now I'm ready to go...

Them feels!
    I had a friend who played some of my profile when I got Bloodborne. The dude fricking killled it. Like absolutely demolished the game. He was super athletic, so that is probably why. He is probably part of the reason I realized how important genetics is.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew