BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Car Tire Alignment Question

General Question for you guys, put new tires on the wife's car today and she sent me the alignment report when she got home and I'm noticing that the right rear toe and the rear total toe are way off from the value range they're listed at.

My Google searches all show that the rear toe is supposed to be positive .04 to positive .5 degrees. I wasn't sure if the -0.33 degrees is acceptable or if I need to have them re-aligned?

***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does it drive straight and true? How is the tire wear? If both of those things are acceptable, I'd just leave it alone. A Versa is just a point A to B car and you don't really need to worry about handling at the limit or anything like that.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mingrey02stg2 View Post
    Does it drive straight and true? How is the tire wear? If both of those things are acceptable, I'd just leave it alone. A Versa is just a point A to B car and you don't really need to worry about handling at the limit or anything like that.
    Both of those things are good. Honestly the new tires is just because I cheaper out on the last set and they kept springing leaks that I didn't want to deal with anymore.

It gets a little wobbly from time to time braking at high speeds but that's about all I notice, and nothing extreme.

Also read that Versa's come with a solid rear axle so most likely it was off kilter off the production line and there aren't great OEM fixes for that anyway. I was just curious if anyone else had any insight, thanks for responding.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000) TheObjectivist is just really nice. (+1000)
    That doesnt seem right. Why couldnt they get it in spec now? It was better before

Toe is crucial for tire tread life. Even more important than camber as it affects the entire contact patch.

I get that versa tires are cheap and you dont want the hassle, but if it was me, i'd take it back and have them do it correctly. If it cannot hit spec, youll need to assess if there was an impact or worn components. Again, why was it closer before the alignment?

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Both of those things are good. Honestly the new tires is just because I cheaper out on the last set and they kept springing leaks that I didn't want to deal with anymore.

It gets a little wobbly from time to time braking at high speeds but that's about all I notice, and nothing extreme.

Also read that Versa's come with a solid rear axle so most likely it was off kilter off the production line and there aren't great OEM fixes for that anyway. I was just curious if anyone else had any insight, thanks for responding.
    Jesus dude spend a little more money and get your wife a safer car to drive. Chit tires on a chit car is a death trap

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    prob hit a curb and suspension is bent, with that POS flimsy versa I don't think it would take much

Originally Posted by TheObjectivist View Post
    That doesnt seem right. Why couldnt they get it in spec now? It was better before

Toe is crucial for tire tread life. Even more important than camber as it affects the entire contact patch.

I get that versa tires are cheap and you dont want the hassle, but if it was me, i'd take it back and have them do it correctly. If it cannot hit spec, youll need to assess if there was an impact or worn components. Again, why was it closer before the alignment?
    I chalked up the marginal difference from old to new to the new tire tread marginally increasing a few significant figures that get rounded off.

Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post
    Jesus dude spend a little more money and get your wife a safer car to drive. Chit tires on a chit car is a death trap
    I guess every subforum has posters that are generally just cock sucking pussies that don't add anything to the thread, huh?

Get fukt queer, don't engage me across any subforums.

Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    prob hit a curb and suspension is bent, with that POS flimsy versa I don't think it would take much
    That could be a good point. Potholes around the City are no joke so it's possible the axle isn't true anymore.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100) weoto is not very well liked. (-100)

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The car is a 2009.

If they could align it, they would have already.

The reason why they can't align it, is because the parts are all rusted out and old.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*