Closed Thread
    JohnJo1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Can Whey Protein or Soy Milk Cause - Heart Palpitations / Ventricular Ectopic Beats?

Can Whey Protein or Soy Milk Cause - Heart Palpitations / Ventricular Ectopic Beats ??

I have heart palpitations or ectopic beats (10 to 20 times a day )for last 8 days.
    Prior to these 8 days.,
    1. I went to gym and did weight lifting for chest muscle etc
    2. Had 2 x 25 gram of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Vanila
    3. Had 200ml of Soy Milk Daily.

Do you think any of these activities might triggered Palpitations?

I read L-Tyrosine and Glutamine from Whey and Soy could trigger heart palpitations. I also read that whey protein give heart palpitations only to certain people who are genetically risk for heart problem.

I stopped going to gym last 8 days and stopped taking any proteins powders. But I still have heart palpitations. When I sit or lay down it get worse. But my heart beats and blood pressure are normal.

I have booked ECG and blood Test this week.

Could you please let me know if any one might have experienced palpitations because of Whey or Soy., and when it stopped completely-how many days it took for the symptoms to go away?

I have mine now more than 8 days. But last two days I can feel the sensation of palpitations bit reduced. Earlier I used to feel very big movement in middle of the chest but now I feel only little bit movement last two days. Will it go away completely ?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks
    John

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Like I told you HERE - heart palpitation cause should be diagnosed by your doctor. We do not give medical advice.

Don't keep making the same thread please.