mreza81995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How can I get a physique like this?

Hello, everyone.

I am quite new to all this. I am also aware that each persons insertions are different.

Unfortunately as I am quite new to the website, I can't post links or images. But the physique that I would like to try and acquire is of a Soccer player who plays in the Premier League for Leicester City. His name is Ayoze Perez.

How would I be able to get a physique like his? I currently workout 3 times a week. What should my diet look like? And lastly, how long would it take to get a physique like his?

Again, I'm sorry I can't post any photos of him, but he has 3 or 4 photos on his Instagram that shows his physique.

Thank you, everyone.

Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osiris95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mreza81995 View Post
    Hello, everyone.

I am quite new to all this. I am also aware that each persons insertions are different.

Unfortunately as I am quite new to the website, I can't post links or images. But the physique that I would like to try and acquire is of a Soccer player who plays in the Premier League for Leicester City. His name is Ayoze Perez.

How would I be able to get a physique like his? I currently workout 3 times a week. What should my diet look like? And lastly, how long would it take to get a physique like his?

Again, I'm sorry I can't post any photos of him, but he has 3 or 4 photos on his Instagram that shows his physique.

Thank you, everyone.
    Id say he is ripped and kind of skinny, not very muscle going on. Not very hard to achieve, definetly weight lifting workouts will get you a bit of shape just like him, but i'd say most of his physique is possible thanks to the huge ammount of cardio he does since he is a soccer player, he needs to build cardio resistance to be able to run for a long time and not get tired. Cardio workouts will give you the low fat % that he has, cardio workouts are simple, you can pick anything you like, from running outside to threadmill or static bike, rope jumping, anything will do, and i'd recomend doing it from 45 minutes to 1 hour at least 5 days a week, and if you can fit 1 more day on the weekends you are golden, not more than 1 hour tho, and rest days are also very important, so 1-2 days a week of rest from cardio is perfect.

When it comes to diet, i say he proly does a high protein diet, so low fats, moderate carbs, and high proteins, and i dont know how you look, but if you feel like you need to burn fat, eat less of you maintenance calories (you can look on google how to find out your maintenance calories, and if you want to lose fat, eat 200-300 calories less of the number that comes up from the maintenance).

And lastly consistency bro, be constant with it and you will probably get to his level, as i said, his workouts are probably mostly cardio and low weight lifting, since he doesnt have much muscle mass going on, he is lean. So do the same, a bit of weight lifting, but most of it cardio, running, bike, rope jumping, etc... . And how long will this take you, i'd need to see how you look to determine, but i wouldnt say too long if you stick to a diet and exercice everyday, his physique is pretty achivable, so if you are already kind of skinny, maybe between 4-6 months of consistency you could reach that, if you are fat, proly more than that, since losing fat takes longer, so maybe a year for a fat person (also depending on HOW fat the person is hahaha).

Good luck bro

Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not much muscle mass, just very lean so muscles are apparent. Depending on your starting point, you could probably reach this level within 6 months to a year. Focus on getting stronger on your main compound lifts (OHP, Bench Press, Squat, Pullups) and dial in the nutrition (calorie deficit) to get there.
    I pull girls & do street interviews IRL, as seen on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/@thetruthtabletv

Natural athlete & Model from the Philippines.

https://www.instagram.com/thetonyd/

On a mission to help men gain confidence & improve their lives.

mreza81995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you both for your responses, much appreciated.

lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's very achieavable naturally