DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation I never thought this would happen

I never thought I’d be in an interracial BF/GF Relationship with a low functioning, intellectually disabled, midget with fetal alcohol syndrome. She doesn’t even know how to read or drive. She was a Special Olympic athlete, she use to play basketball. I even ghosted her a few months back. She was a 30 year old virgin until she gave me her virginity, in which I was honored to receive. She is madly in love with me and she’s great in bed.

Even though we did it multiple times we had a pregnancy scare. I bought the morning after pill and I was sweating bullets, she refuses to take it. She did take a pregnancy test in which her friend somehow botched the results. After two weeks she had a night in which she had a lot of stomach cramps and pain. That made her hysterical the next day

Dropping your standards works. Dating down works. She is very good looking. We’ve been together for a year and a half. Her family loves me and now considers me one of there own. We are getting married in December.

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    K...
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Basketball is an interesting choice for someone short.

I'm confused. Are you happy or looking for a way out?

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only thing I'm left wondering is - how good looking is she? But other than that, happy for you [if you're happy].
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post

Originally Posted by Ninshark View Post
    only thing I'm left wondering is - how good looking is she? But other than that, happy for you [if you're happy].
    OP is either mentally unwell, or a very unfunny troll, going off his post history.

DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilMayAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    OP is either mentally unwell, or a very unfunny troll, going off his post history.
    My mental health is pretty bad. Time to lay off the caffeine.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post

she was the ball.