Registered User user3ISUCIVENBK's Avatar
    user3ISUCIVENBK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sub-scapular Impingement

I’ve had a sub-scapular impingement for 3 years. It’s mainly tight in the armpit/lat area and sometime radiates to the middle of my shoulder blade.
    Chest and shoulder exercises are iffy. I can do rows and it feels blah kind of in the moment but normally feels better after I’m done working out.

Any suggestions or anyone else go through this? Any exercises or stretches I should for sure do?

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by user3ISUCIVENBK View Post
    I’ve had a sub-scapular impingement for 3 years. It’s mainly tight in the armpit/lat area and sometime radiates to the middle of my shoulder blade.
    Chest and shoulder exercises are iffy. I can do rows and it feels blah kind of in the moment but normally feels better after I’m done working out.

Any suggestions or anyone else go through this? Any exercises or stretches I should for sure do?
    have you tried stretch out posterior capsule by sleeping stretch? and strenghten subscapularis?