Thread: help please

leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leeches1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

help please

I'm new to this forum and wanted some advice please.

My stats:
    female
    age - 28
    height - 5'3/160cm
    weight - 58kg/127lbs

I've been working out for 6 months now and I don't think I have been getting my calories right. I lift weights 4-5 times a week and eat 1400 calories as I'm trying to cut. I am aware the body recomposes is a slow process and I rather cut while lifting heavy and then once my body fat is low then I can start my slow bulk. Please can someone help me on how to get the correct amount of calories to lose fat? (1lbs a week)

when I put my stats in the calorie calculator on light activity 1-3 times a week level is 1,759. (even though I work out 5 times a week I was told these calculators underestimate the activity level so I have chosen light activity). so to lose lbs a week I have to minus 500 calories which brings my total to 1259 which I feel is very low! I think I will struggle lifting heavy on 1259 calories a day. my PT said 1259 calories is about right but I'm not sure.

also, once I reach my ideal weight with low body fat which is 52kg/114lbs where do I start in terms of bulking - how many calories do I focus on for a slow bulk? I'm aiming for 1g protein per bodyweight lbs and 0.4g fat per bodyweight lbs and the rest carbs. I'm just not sure where to start on a bulk?

I'm kind of skinny fat and have built a bit of muscle which is hard to see with my fat percentage being higher so please if you can take the time to advise.

THANKS