MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy Being wife #2 seems emotionally taxing

There are plenty of different kinds of families and relationships. Just speaking about one kind of relationship, the classic cis relationships, with a man and woman, often what you see is that the man is designated the head of the household on the taxes and what not (alpha) and the wife is beta. But lets say the man has been married once, or common law married which in terms of legal issues amounts to the same thing, and he's looking for someone new. So, in that case, the husband is alpha, and the first wife is omega if there are children because she obviously must place their needs before her own.
    So prospective wife #2 shows up.
    Can you honest to God see any way of not being uber omega for wife #2? Even being alone is looking mighty fine when faced with the prospect of being a stranger - an actual interloper - in one's own home.
    A guy could be perfect, lifter, macho, nice, but from the feminine perspective, coming in after someone has filled their life up with others seems like a tough row to hoe.
    If you think about it, just being in a beta position is tough, because as a single lady, you get to be a lil queen and do whatever you want with your time and money. You take on a man, particularly a modern man who wants presents, etc, in addition to being served, that's a step down just for the sake of access to dink because it isn't like you get anything out of the relationchit except dink. But then you pile on that you have to serve his kid(s) too, and be seen with resentment by wife #1, well ... it's just too much. Shame too because single dads are the nicest guys. Makes me wish I could have been wife #1 instead of the clean up woman.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tales of a mega sloot. Man lands on moon

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    tales of a mega sloot. Man lands on moon
    Situation would be just as chitty if wife #2 was a pristine virgin. The question isn't whether or not I've been deflowered it's about how to deal with a basically perfect guy who has made decisions in the past which would change one's position in the family.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There’s kids involved?
    If I wanted to clean up other peoples messes, I would have become a janitor
    Make Misc great again

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    Situation would be just as chitty if wife #2 was a pristine virgin. The question isn't whether or not I've been deflowered it's about how to deal with a basically perfect guy who has made decisions in the past which would change one's position in the family.
    I mean, there isn't really any other option other than to accept your rank. This is why it's probably best for single parents to date other single parents. Also, if dick is the only thing of value that you're getting from a man, then you're probably doing it all wrong.

You almost sound like a man with that comment

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    There’s kids involved?
    If I wanted to clean up other peoples messes, I would have become a janitor
    Yeah. That deadlift was impressive though. And he's in the military. But just given all that's involved I can't see a way forward while retaining anything close to my current enjoyment levels.

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I mean, there isn't really any other option other than to accept your rank. This is why it's probably best for single parents to date other single parents. Also, if dick is the only thing of value that you're getting from a man, then you're probably doing it all wrong.

You almost sound like a man with that comment
    I had five foster brothers so yeah, I sound like a man. I'm not so much doing it wrong as it is that I am just super beta. I honest to god want the man to be happy, so I end up being mama to dudes more often than not what to speak of when they have kids. I know other women get paid just for pictures of themselves. I see friends getting tossed all sorts of compliments, but me ... I get nothing that improves my quality of life except sex. I am "doing it wrong" in the sense that many in the dating world are utterly vicious.
    The thing about a man's position after he has kids, it doesn't really change. I mean it ought to since he's supposed to help and pay etc. But lots of times modern men just pass the bill to the tax payers and call themselves cultured and sensitive. This guy wouldn't but I'd still have to deal with this massive former relationship. I hate to say it but I'm not super wild about kids. Never really got into it. I have had brief babysitting experience in the past, but the little boogers started driving me crazy after about 15 minutes. No reason to think subsequent brats will be less annoying.
    For context though I only met this guy yesterday by chance. Just sucks to crash and burn after less than 24 hours, but nothing evaporates sexy feelings like the thought of being a step mom. ugh.
    Last edited by MegaSloot; 04-25-2021 at 10:56 AM.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What’s the point or this thread? I don’t follow.

Don’t you have a diary ?

Nothing against you OP we have been cool, i just don’t get this one

Peace
    New York

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Makes me wish I could have been wife #1 instead of the clean up woman.
    That's because wife #1 has it way too easy, pushes too hard and makes the man run away.

If you were the first one I would predict that you would have thought you deserved more and eventually be dumped.

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    That's because wife #1 has it way too easy, pushes too hard and makes the man run away.

If you were the first one I would predict that you would have thought you deserved more and eventually be dumped.
    LOL this

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No separated paragraphs

Bad sentence structure

Terrible grammar

F-
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure you're emotionally taxed enough after that other thread you deleted about fukcing your brother or w/e

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm confused.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is this a Mormon or Muslim thing?

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    I'm sure you're emotionally taxed enough after that other thread you deleted about fukcing your brother or w/e
    wat

For context though I only met this guy yesterday by chance. Just sucks to crash and burn after less than 24 hours, but nothing evaporates sexy feelings like the thought of being a step mom. ugh.
    wat

Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post

Don’t you have a diary ?

Peace
    Nothing against you either. Thanks for the update on your reading comprehension skills. I think you've made impressive progress.

Originally Posted by ymer View Post

So, the key to relationship is to lower one's standards and expect less? Huh. That seems to indicate something about you.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post

Don’t you have a diary ?

Peace

It seems to basically boil down to the fact that she doesn’t want kids. Along with a little bit of insecurity from the fact that even if she is everything the man wants she’ll never be the mother of his children.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by OptimusTrajan View Post
    Is this a Mormon or Muslim thing?
    Excellent question. If you read the thread you might discover the answer. You may have to go over it several times depending on how familiar you are with reading. Go at your own pace. Good luck.

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    It seems to basically boil down to the fact that she doesn’t want kids. Along with a little bit of insecurity from the fact that even if she is everything the man wants she’ll never be the mother of his children.
    Well insecurity might creep in if I was further along in the relationship. At this point I was assessing how his previous choices would impact my own position in the world. In the end I just couldn't.
    Moms are selfless af. I have no desire to martyr my life.

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn this bish is mental, no wonder she's single.