ZexxMoore is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking For Advice From Experienced Lifters

My name is Zexx and I'm 38 years of age. The last time I lifted for more than two months was when I was 16 in high school. At that time I was around 6' to 6'1 and 175 pounds with a max bench press of 135 pounds and a squat of 225. Six months after I started lifting, I was 245 pounds [70 lbs difference] with a bench max of 320 [185 lbs difference] and a squat of 465 [240 lbs difference]. When I started working out I was reading Leo Costa Jr.'s "Big Beyond Belief" book and building my workout and diet plan around his book. During the six months I lifted, I switched up my workouts between body building and power lifting as Leo Costa recommended. I also had a diet of between 5,000 and 6,000 calories a day with a gram of protein per pound of body weight [my grandparents supported me].

Can it be possible that there's some truth to this story?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Truth to what story?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Truth to what story?
    Can someone go from 135 on bench to 320 and 225 on squats to 465 in only six months.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZexxMoore View Post
    At that time I was around 6' to 6'1 and 175 pounds with a max bench press of 135 pounds and a squat of 225. Six months after I started lifting, I was 245 pounds [70 lbs difference] with a bench max of 320 [185 lbs difference] and a squat of 465 [240 lbs difference].
    You're asking if your own story is true? Wtf? You already know if you're BSing or not.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You're asking if your own story is true? Wtf? You already know if you're BSing or not.
    You're right TolerantLactose, I already knew the answer before I asked. What I said was a true story, and I was stacking six prohormones for the entire six months. I was scared of needles, so the prohormones were the next best option. It wasn't long after that George W. Bush banned them as performance enhancing drugs.

I apologise, this was a waste of everyone's time.
    Last edited by ZexxMoore; 04-25-2021 at 03:08 AM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by ZexxMoore View Post
    My name is Zexx and I'm 38 years of age. The last time I lifted for more than two months was when I was 16 in high school. At that time I was around 6' to 6'1 and 175 pounds with a max bench press of 135 pounds and a squat of 225. Six months after I started lifting, I was 245 pounds [70 lbs difference] with a bench max of 320 [185 lbs difference] and a squat of 465 [240 lbs difference]. When I started working out I was reading Leo Costa Jr.'s "Big Beyond Belief" book and building my workout and diet plan around his book. During the six months I lifted, I switched up my workouts between body building and power lifting as Leo Costa recommended. I also had a diet of between 5,000 and 6,000 calories a day with a gram of protein per pound of body weight [my grandparents supported me].

Can it be possible that there's some truth to this story?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.