Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Are some men just genetically destined to be dogs?

I have learned a lot about myself being single. Also have talked to family more and have learned that my dad was an absolute dog before dating my mom, even broke up with her temporarily when they were young to party and bang sloots

My grandpa on his side had multiple kids from different women and she still stayed with him cause he was attractive and high status

My grandpa on my moms side they suspect would bang chicks on the side and might have had another kid too

Wtf brahs is my family just filled with dogs?

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think that urge to sleep around is natural for all men.

I think all men feel that urge but many don’t act on it because A) they don’t have good options or B) because they have high inhibition/high impulse control or C) in some cases (minority) high moral integrity.

Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100) Alexmcom is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I think that urge to sleep around is natural for all men.

I think all men feel that urge but many don’t act on it because A) they don’t have good options or B) because they have high inhibition/high impulse control or C) in some cases (minority) high moral integrity.

What is your stance for women regarding your statement? Curious.

Lightskin Keith Sweat LightskinSwag's Avatar
    LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think so. it sounds like there’s no way it’s possible but my dad is a hoe. my grandpa’s a hoe. and until i went in fingering and smashing i thought i was nervous thinking i was gonna be ass but it was easier than pie. seems like most people aren’t tho it’s weird. never even seen a puss and made it cum first time i touched one and 4 times when i put that thang on her. some people just got it idk
    Go to doctor and pretend to have penile pain to have penis touched by another human being crew
    Buy women's lingerie and throw it on bed so roommate thinks I get hole crew

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess being FA all these years has its perks because when I finally do find someone I will never leave her because I know how to sexually satisfy myself from decades of fapping alone. My future wife is a lucky one.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Alexmcom View Post
    What do you mean

Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100)
    works both ways..

LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Alexmcom View Post
    women cheat only when they find someone more well off. either looks or money or status.

if you feel her attitude changing, whether she had someone better looking hit her up on the street or she met him at work, get lost cause in her head she has moved on already
    Go to doctor and pretend to have penile pain to have penis touched by another human being crew

Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100) Piatek is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LightskinSwag View Post
    women cheat only when they find someone more well off. either looks or money or status.

if you feel her attitude changing, whether she had someone better looking hit her up on the street or she met him at work, get lost cause in her head she has moved on already
    not true sometimes women cheat because they bored and just want a new thrill/excitement

edit - often u hear stories of women cheating with some ugly or low value guy on drugs or something

Originally Posted by Piatek View Post
    not true sometimes women cheat because they bored and just want a new thrill/excitement

edit - often u hear stories of women cheating with some ugly or low value guy on drugs or something
    nah. if you’re not that thrill and excitement, you lost. have to be constantly chasing you. thinking you got one better. and if you’re letting your girl get drunk or pilled up or whatever. you aren’t the man you or your girl thought you were. you weren’t exciting

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe? Could be high test/low inhibition. Don't believe that it is a lack of intelligence.

My father and his father were both womanizers/cheaters. But AFAIK my uncle never was.

It seems like maybe in the past there was earlier marriage and less tolerance for divorce, but a bit more tolerance for cheating. Like a guy was expected to provide for his family and to keep side chicks on the DL to avoid embarrassing his wife. Meanwhile wives didn't have the same options for leaving a marriage and supporting themselves so were more likely to just deal with it and make their lives more about their children and social peers.

My dad and his second wife were both cheaters. Not an open relationship, but tolerant of each other mostly? Only heard recently that my dad waked in on her with one of his best friends (guy he stayed friends with BTW) back in a bedroom during a party and when he walked out said something like "well I've done the same to her".

Maybe you were born to be a swinger OP.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

Can confirm, feelsgoodman making other peoples conservative wives scream like real whores in bed

nah. if you’re not that thrill and excitement, you lost. have to be constantly chasing you. thinking you got one better. and if you’re letting your girl get drunk or pilled up or whatever. you aren’t the man you or your girl thought you were. you weren’t exciting
    even rich celebrities get cheated on brah there's no logic to it sometimes.

Originally Posted by pandaboy89 View Post
    Can confirm, feelsgoodman making other peoples conservative wives scream like real whores in bed

even rich celebrities get cheated on brah there's no logic to it sometimes.
    nah i feel that. they definitely do. like Will Smith. but do you know how they act at home? nah, nobody does. but i’d put my life that even though he had that money and the fame, he wasn’t acting right at home or she just wanted some young, better looking dick. it was probably both

I think a lot of married women cheat for attention though. Like if their husband is not emotionally present because he is busy at work or busy with his own affairs or bored with her. And the wife feels neglected and not seen. Then she will seek an emotional connection with someone else.

nah i feel that. they definitely do. like Will Smith. but do you know how they act at home? nah, nobody does. but i’d put my life that even though he had that money and the fame, he wasn’t acting right at home or she just wanted some young, better looking dick. it was probably both
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I think a lot of married women cheat for attention though. Like if their husband is not emotionally present because he is busy at work or busy with his own affairs or bored with her. And the wife feels neglected and not seen. Then she will seek an emotional connection with someone else.
    Having a relationship doesn't seem worth it

You need to have high scale looks/money/status (less chance she can get something better)
    +
    Always keep her chasing/entertained
    +
    Balance being emotionally present but also not to keep the above in tact

LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having a relationship doesn't seem worth it

You need to have high scale looks/money/status (less chance she can get something better)
    +
    Always keep her chasing/entertained
    +
    Balance being emotionally present but also not to keep the above in tact
    You sound like an incel who compiled a bunch of information from the misc.

It’s not that complicated.

Relationships can come naturally to people with medium inhibition who had stable two parent households.
    When Trump faces a reality she can't stand, she becomes highly emotional and illogical. Every crisis is met by histrionics, tantrums and an inability to deal with facts. "Its a HOAX! Its a FRAUD!"

The emotion then becomes the reality. Those of us with girlfriends are familiar with this phenomena. Donald Trump menstruating 24/7: "Blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his WHEREVER."