AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Stubborn Body parts?

Assuming im an intermediate bodybuilder training on an intermediate program for example an upper lower calculated split such as Fierce 5 etc..

also assuming im on a perfect diet preferably bulking, sleeping well and recovering well.

but lets say i have a stubborn body part for example arms relative to my chest (huge chest, tiny arms), and im following the program as it is written.

what would the best course of action to take to enhance the stubborn body part's ability to grow?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be more perfect.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Be more perfect.
    im sensing that the word "Perfect" is irritating you, as i said earlier we are assuming.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably more productive to start with specifics on your level, program, diet, body, lifts, etc., rather than generic and potentially inaccurate assumptions.

In your past posts, sometimes your a novice, sometimes an intermediate, sometimes working out for a couple months, sometimes a long time, etc.

TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlistarWannabe View Post
    im sensing that the word "Perfect" is irritating you, as i said earlier we are assuming.
    If the input for a perfect process is perfect, I would assume the output would likewise be perfect.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In a system there are inputs, throughputs and outputs. You can't control the outputs but you can control the inputs and throughputs. That's your starting point to fixing the perceived problem and reaching the desired output.

Simple failure mode analysis. If we're assuming no breakdown points, we can't fix it.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can we attempt NDT? (non destructive testing) Those guys make some serious money for pretty simple work.

Registered User AwakeningDragon's Avatar
    AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AwakeningDragon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Add an arm day, there is no set in stone rule. If u want big arms add more frequency and more volume. Arms recover really fast for most people. You can hit them every other day if u want.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Add volume to the weak points.