View Poll Results: Turkey or bison/buffalo/venison?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Turkey

3 33.33%
  • Bison/buffalo/venison

6 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    How long before the test can they stop using to pass?
    Had a husband and wife that had a relapse and used meth and pot again about a month ago. The state monitors them. Cutoff for pot is 50 ng/mi. The lady was about 60. She was clean within 2 weeks. The meth was gone too. The guy was 800 ng/ml. He is still showing positive after 4 weeks for THC with non use for 4 weeks.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    My official day job is doing pre employment drug screens for now hires. I see pot, meth and opioids alot. ******* and PCP are pretty rare. ******s shows up occasionally.
    ha ha nice! i had a part time where i worked at a methadone clinic for a while, no issues because they all wanted their fix.
    Kid Covid

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    ha ha nice! i had a part time where i worked at a methadone clinic for a while, no issues because they all wanted their fix.
    Doing the drug screens is how I meet prospective tenants. They have to do the pee test before doing contract work in the refinery. I tell them about my houses. They get a per diem for a motel room. I charge the same as a motel room but they get a full kitchen, washer/dryer, bedroom, living room, outdoor entertainment and it's decorated like Hugh Hefner's mansion. Nothing raunchy, just like a French or Italian museum with nude paintings.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    My official day job is doing pre employment drug screens for now hires. I see pot, meth and opioids alot. ******* and PCP are pretty rare. ******s shows up occasionally.
    And thats just the days when no one shows up!
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    And thats just the days when no one shows up!
    I sit at a desk and post on internet bodybuilding, duck hunting and real estate forums all day. When I do all the posting to my hearts content I go and repair appliances, mow lawns or shampoo 1 of 23 living room carpets.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    How long before the test can they stop using to pass?
    The expanded standard drug screen tests for 10 substances of abuse. It's called a 10 panel. It does not test for Lysergic Acid or Psilopsybin (the active ingredients in LSD and mushrooms). I have read in the news that members in the military abuse those 2 substances because they won't show up on a 10 panel drug screen. I'm not saying that everyone in the military is using it, I'm just quoting something I read in the news.