stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000)

WOW: TERMINATOR 2 is the home video event of the year!

Sign me up!

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    prefect movie
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*®
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ® ravishing-asses@tumblr ®
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    GOAT movie

I actually didn't hate Dark Fate, even though they made pretty much every character female.

stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000) stayhomeneet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    GOAT movie

I actually didn't hate Dark Fate, even though they made pretty much every character female.

Woke fate

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Terminator 3 was bad, and they just got increasingly sh!ttier afterwards.

Should've always been a trilogy, with increasingly higher stakes. IE:

Sci-Fi Horror (Small personal plot: Kyle + Sara vs the Terminator)
    Action Thriller (Way bigger scope and action set-pieces, still retains slasher horror vibe)
    Post-Apocalypse War (see below)

T3 could've been gold. Basically, start the movie with an adult John Connor and aging Sarah trying to infiltrate some new iteration of Skynet. A corporate building, heavily guarded, early early versions of Terminator technology. They're attempting to stop Judgement Day, but they fail, and you see it happen. This whole sequence would be a good 20 - 30 minutes of movie. And spare no expense with the nukes, go all-in like the end of Deep Impact.
    Then, cut to 10, 15 years later. Build up a few characters in the wastelands, real post-apocalypse horror vibe. The Road or Book of Eli. Eventually these characters find John + Sarah. Sarah is on her deathbed.
    From there just show the start of the rebellion. Blue skys, lurching terminators (None of that Transformers sh!t), laser guns, pipe bombs, big tanks, synth soundtrack. Kill off all those characters built up in the wasteland.
    End the movie with a dying John Connor sending Kyle back in time to fuk his mothe....er, stop Judgement Day. Now the trilogy is an endless timeloop.

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000) II Cybershot II is a name known to all. (+5000)
    definitely one of the greatest movies ever
    **Birth, Sickness, Old-Age, and Death Crew**

SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000) SilEightySX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post

Action Thriller (Way bigger scope and action set-pieces, still retains slasher horror vibe)

T3 could've been gold. Basically, start the movie with an adult John Connor and aging Sarah trying to infiltrate some new iteration of Skynet. A corporate building, heavily guarded, early early versions of Terminator technology. They're attempting to stop Judgement Day, but they fail, and you see it happen. This whole sequence would be a good 20 - 30 minutes of movie. And spare no expense with the nukes, go all-in like the end of Deep Impact.
    Then, cut to 10, 15 years later. Build up a few characters in the wastelands, real post-apocalypse horror vibe. The Road or Book of Eli. Eventually these characters find John + Sarah. Sarah is on her deathbed.
    From there just show the start of the rebellion. Blue skys, lurching terminators (None of that Transformers sh!t), laser guns, pipe bombs, big tanks, synth soundtrack. Kill off all those characters built up in the wasteland.
    End the movie with a dying John Connor sending Kyle back in time to fuk his mothe....er, stop Judgement Day. Now the trilogy is an endless timeloop.
    Damn, you nailed it
    What we do in life echoes in eternity

Dass it mayne

Me and my best friend saw T3 in the cinema and it was a worse experience for me than Phantom Menace in terms of dissapoinment.

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first Terminator was a fukking horror film and maybe the only role Arnold had where I took him 100% seriously. His acting was absolutely brilliant but most people don’t see past his physique. He had no witty puns or anything. My dad had me and my older brother watch it with him when we were like 6 years old when my mom was at work on a Saturday morning, lol. He thought it would toughen us up and maybe it did on some level. But mostly it scared the living sh!t out of me and I had endless nightmares about it for years after. That’s how good Arnold played that character.

Reminds me a little how Andre the Giant didn’t like the fact that everywhere he went, people never got past the whole “Damn you’re huge” mindset and that there was an actual person behind that enormous frame of his. Likewise, you’d never see the academy give a guy like Arnold the Oscar. He’s just not the look they go for no matter how talented his work was in that film.

JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    The first Terminator was a fukking horror film and maybe the only role Arnold had where I took him 100% seriously. His acting was absolutely brilliant but most people don’t see past his physique. He had no witty puns or anything. My dad had me and my older brother watch it with him when we were like 6 years old when my mom was at work on a Saturday morning, lol. He thought it would toughen us up and maybe it did on some level. But mostly it scared the living sh!t out of me and I had endless nightmares about it for years after. That’s how good Arnold played that character.

Reminds me a little how Andre the Giant didn’t like the fact that everywhere he went, people never got past the whole “Damn you’re huge” mindset and that there was an actual person behind that enormous frame of his. Likewise, you’d never see the academy give a guy like Arnold the Oscar. He’s just not the look they go for no matter how talented his work was in that film.
    This x1000 I love the original. Arnold was a beast in it. Knew exactly how the character should be done.

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000) N0stradamus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get ready for Back to the Future: The Transgender reboot....
    She don't you love you, mane...

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I can get behind this (no homo)
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

It still pisses me off that James Cameron was like "I'm not making terminator 3 I'm a true artiste who's not gonna cash in"

Poceeds to green light Avatar 6,7, 8 and 9

JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    It still pisses me off that James Cameron was like "I'm not making terminator 3 I'm a true artiste who's not gonna cash in"

Poceeds to green light Avatar 6,7, 8 and 9
    I have a feeling these Avatar sequels are never coming out anyway. Something doesn’t sound right

Originally Posted by JuicedMayhem View Post
    I have a feeling these Avatar sequels are never coming out anyway. Something doesn’t sound right
    I'm picking Avatar 2 will and that'll be that, I know they are currently filming it in new Zealand but I can't see it having legs after that, nobody cares anymore.