Regality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tips for tall people who want to clean and press?

I haven't practiced yet, but it seems like I might have some issues getting the bar to rest on my shoulders. I think that my arms are so long that the only way to comfortably get my wrists back and under the bar requires that the bar is not resting on my shoulders. I'm 6'2. Also I saw a video of a guy using a wide stance because he said he couldn't get his knees out of the way in time. He is only 5'11 though. I think if I use my deadlift form at the bottom, I can lift the bar straight up no problem, but my butt will be high in the air instead of in the front squat sort of position with the back nearly perpendicular to the floor.

I'm doing an Athlean-X program now. It calls for DB or BB cleans and presses. I'd like to do a BB clean though. I've never done them...but they seem like they'll be awkward cuz of my arm length. I naturally have broad shoulders too. They sort of sit back behind my pecs a little. Like my nipple is about 4 inches in front of the most front point of my front delt. I feel like my shoulders are just sitting too far back to be a bed for the bar.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've come up with a lot of issues for an exercise you haven't even tried yet. Nipple location is one I've never heard before.

Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ironface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We’re in the same height range and I have no problem doing clean and presses even with the smaller diameter plates. This is an issue of mobility, not nipples.
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You realize how many 6'6 strongmen there are that clean any number of bars and objects?

You'll be fine, just learn how to do it well for your build.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Regality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol I merely brought up nipples to help illustrate the spatial constraints of my body. If my hands are bent back such that they are parallel with the floor, they would not be able to be placed under the bar if the bar were to rest on my shoulders. Even if I wanted the bar to rest on my shoulders that would mean that I would have to hunch over so that my shoulders are in front of my knees while looking at me from a side view.

Jk though I know you guys like to hear about nipples so I brought them up.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as you clean your nipples, you should have no trouble pressing the bar.

safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look after your nipples and your nipples look after you. P.s. I've got hairy nipples which reduces the range of motion making me lift more