The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Does anyone know where to find a “bumper plate sleeve” to convert a standard plate?

I picked up this pair of Weider 45’s, and it came with some sort of sleeve that covers the edges of the plate to basically turn it into a bumper plate. I’d love to get more, since they make it perfect for deadlifts on concrete. Has anyone seen them before, or know where to get them?

79D20922-C731-4319-9DD2-3F685C798824.jpg
    Link to my current home gym setup: https://imgur.com/a/bn09OR9

BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Bishop View Post
    I picked up this pair of Weider 45’s, and it came with some sort of sleeve that covers the edges of the plate to basically turn it into a bumper plate. I’d love to get more, since they make it perfect for deadlifts on concrete. Has anyone seen them before, or know where to get them?

Attachment 9333223
    I recently went on a similar search and came up with nothing - Let us know if you end up finding anything! Such a genius idea!

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting idea, but in doubt those will sufficiently protect cast iron plates when dropped with a moderate amount of force. Likely will help with noise, but not a long term solution.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They were sold at Sears probably 20 years ago back when we still had stores.

oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've got some five and ten pound plates like that. Weider. I agree with those above that it's a noise reducer, not a bumper.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #67 ()---()