Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by aal04 View Post
    ayy lmao. mostly peaceful
    ayyy lmao. MW didn't even post anything to Twitter.

and yet mouth breathers are still ; "She should be banned from Twitter!!!!!!!!!!" LMFAO.

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I saw that you cleared it up, I was solely responding to Skwidward who was being condescending.
    Actually, you responded to BullittEV in order to “correct” him, and, to be honest, your appeal for him to “read the full transcripts” could be considered an act of condescension.

I think your emotions got the better of you once you mistakenly caught a whiff of something, anything that might not be praise of The Lord God Himself, Donald J. Trump.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Trump did not call for violence. In fact, he did the exact opposite. Read the full transcripts.
    The entertaining part was that in your haste to “correct” him, you not only accidentally professed that you had misread his question but you missed the fact that he had already corrected someone else who’d also misread his question a few posts before your own.

Look, it was a poorly worded question. Two other posters made the same mistake. I had to reread it a couple of times to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me and BullittEV was not actually disrespecting Lord Trump, but to misread it, incorrectly call the guy out on his [your] mistake, and then try and save face by pretending you were “solely” responding to me when anyone can click on the above quote and see that in post #20 you were responding to BullittEV, is just weak.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You tricked me OP. I actually thought twitter isn't complete ****.

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Skwidward View Post
    Liberal checking in

Yeah, she’s not playing.

She’s a black chick. She’s old, too (MLK times).

She watched a white police officer kneel on a black man’s neck while he died on TV.

If this dude gets off, and, it sounds like, doesn’t get charged on all 3 counts, she wants all hell to break lose.

Kinda puts her in a similar position to Trump on Jan 6th if that’s what happens.
    Note how you could pull a direct quote from Waters clearly calling for violence. Despite your attempt at comparing her to Trump, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't directly quote trump. Wonder why that is?
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BFast55 View Post
    Note how you could pull a direct quote from Waters clearly calling for violence. Despite your attempt at comparing her to Trump, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't directly quote trump. Wonder why that is?
    Ya, I wonder. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp !!!!!!!!!!!!

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore']

Drumpfh : Go fight like hell, trumptards!!! March down to the Capitol!! I'll be right there with you!!!!

(I mean, I'll be counting all the money I overbilled and stole from you when you rubes donated to me based on my lies. )

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MMeadows11 View Post
    Ya, I wonder. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp !!!!!!!!!!!!

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore']

Drumpfh : Go fight like hell, trumptards!!! March down to the Capitol!! I'll be right there with you!!!!

(I mean, I'll be counting all the money I overbilled and stole from you when you rubes donated to me based on my lies. )
    You you have any idea how many politicians say "fight like hell"?
    If you are only interested pulling quotes without due respect to the overall context, then I can't help you. You are intentionally hiding yourself from the truth, which makes me sad for you.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

You you have any idea how many politicians say "fight like hell"?
    If you are only interested pulling quotes without due respect to the overall context, then I can't help you. You are intentionally hiding yourself from the truth, which makes me sad for you.
    Only a total phukking clown denies Drumph's constant and consistent violent rhetoric. And that of his surrogates. I guess you're that clown. But you're bullchit will only work on other cult members - stupid people.

I could find literally hundreds of quotes from your violent scumbag hero inciting violence.....but why bother? You'll just derp away the facts.

Here's Trump literally saying that he'll be violent, LOL.

October 23, 2015: After repeatedly being interrupted by protesters at a campaign rally in Miami, Trump warned he’ll “be a little more violent” next time when addressing protesters. “See, the first group, I was nice. ‘Oh, take your time.’ The second group, I was pretty nice. The third group, I’ll be a little more violent."

Here's Drumph's spokestard calling for violence;

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, called for "trial by combat" while addressing a mob of pro-Trump supporters in Washington DC, just hours before hundreds of them violently stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It wasn’t necessary in order to make my point.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you don’t like the rules, don’t use the service

Re-visited thread to see if retarded trumpers have figured out yet that MW did not even post anything in violation of the rules of Twitter.

Doubt that they have.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    We don't have a free market...
    This.

Not even close to a free market.

We have a "free market when it's convenient for the ruling class and government" free market.

Why do you think companies like Twitter are worth billions but do not have any significantly advanced product or technology that would give them a competitive edge?

They are able to live in an oligopoly of social media sites that crush any competition that comes their way through various channels, either by buying out their competition, collusion with other tech companies, or by squashing them while they are small with our asinine patent law.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Trump directly called for violence or is this one of those things that are totally subjective and dissenting voices are too stupid to understand?
    You dumbfuk he never called for violence. Post the link or stfu
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post
    You dumbfuk he never called for violence. Post the link or stfu
    You sure do get angry when somebody slights your Daddy.

"But muh Orange Daddy has never called for violence!!!!!!!!!!!! He's muh Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

August 11, 2015: Trump called Sen. Bernie Sanders “weak” after Sanders allowed protesters to seize the microphone at a campaign rally.

“I thought that was disgusting. That showed such weakness — the way he was taken away by two young women. … They just took the whole place over.”

Trump added, “That will never happen with me. I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will. But that was a disgrace. … I felt badly for him, but it showed that he’s weak.”

October 23, 2015: After repeatedly being interrupted by protesters at a campaign rally in Miami, Trump warned he’ll “be a little more violent” next time when addressing protesters. “See, the first group, I was nice. ‘Oh, take your time.’ The second group, I was pretty nice. The third group, I’ll be a little more violent...."

(I could post chit like this all day, cult boy )