SlickGains is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do I increase protein more than 1.6 to 2.2 grams of protein per kilogram if I burn +

I'm so confused about nutrition and working out. I keep reading article after article forum after forum. There is just to much information out there and lots of contradictions. Idk if this is where I should post this question. It has to do with lean bulking and nutrition. I weigh 145lbs I'm 5'10 right now. I'm up 10lbs. I used to be skinny fat so I cut to 135lbs. I have abs now I pretty happy with my diet. But for the last year I've been going crazy with protein and fat intake. I need a clear cut answer. I've gone from intaking protein of 2grams per lbs of fat to macro percentage. My biggest question is; say on my heavy lifting days, I lift, I go for a run or lets say a hike, I can burn 2000 calories that day so my calorie intake would be 3600 that day. Some days I don't go as hard so I only burn around 900 calories for a calorie intake of about 2500. At 3600 I could be at a break down of around 371 carbs, 123 fat, and 279 protein and at 2500 calories I would be at 261 c, 87 f, and 196 p. But when I keep reading about protein intake it always says eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per Lb/kg of weight. So should my max intake of protein be 1.5-2g X 145lbs of my weight no matter how many calories I burn in the day. where as my carbs and fat would fluctuate? My macros have changed so many times. I eat super healthy and lean I like to count calories I do good with it. I'm accurate with it. I've been doing it this way for 2 years but only started tying to gain lean weight for 6 months. It's hard to tell my BF % since there really isn't accurate ways at home to tell. My scale says 12 but I think I'm 10 or less. I just changed my macros last week and they are currently at 30%Pro, 40%carb, 30%fat. Please don't respond and say "you should be counting calories you should be focusing on eating healthy" And if I shouldn't be doing a % for protein and should be focusing on by Lb's of weight how should I break down my fats and carbs. I live a very active life but somedays I like to be less active so my Calories from day to day could be so drastic that having a break down is just a whole lot easier to calculate my nutrition. I have not problem hitting carbs, fat or protein in any given day. I know how to change up my food day to day to get in my nutrient needs whether its high protein or high carbs or fat I have plenty of divers healthy foods the be very flexible with my macros. I just need to know the right amount.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    0.7g of protein & 0.4g of fat per pound of bodyweight minimum, then fill the rest with whatever. ~200 surplus for lean bulking, that's how simple it is