alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Gains during Ramadan?

Hey Guys!

Currently on a recomp (2300 kcals, 5'11 160lbs 13% BF) and it's now the month of Ramadan. That means I can't have food or water during the day (5am to 8pm).

Currently I sleep at around 1-2am and wake up at 4:40am to eat my first meal. I go back to sleep and wake up at 10am (I am a student). Fast throughout the day and then break my fast at 8pm. I then workout at 9pm and eat again at 10pm. Those 3 meals + pre-bed snack make up my 2300 kcals.

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to optimize my approach. So far the results are decent but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for how I could potentially make it better. Whether it be through sleep, workout timing, whatever.

Thanks!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This is not the ideal place for this - Nutrition is a more active forum.

The best you can do is bookend your daylight hours with two large protein feedings. As long as your calorie and protein targets are met, you're as close to optimal as it's worth trying to get.

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just eat correctly now and do the Ramadan thing when your an older man.